Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

EdenBranch-Your Garden Paradise

This app is not helpful, I sync all the product from the Shopify to Walmart, some of the product does not show up the right image and product in Walmart. Some of the products have SKU but different SKU, and different type of product other sellers are selling on but still in my product list. Also, inventory is not updated in Walmart too. I have contacted the support team a lot of time, but they did not solve my problem.

October 23, 2020

Thank you EdenBranch, we appreciate your thoughtful review. I am looking into your issues and will work with case support to make sure we fully understand what is holding you back and what we can do to fix it.

WMA Support.

ALOHA4USA

This is just a sales channel app that will not help you in altering the products on Walmart. So don't get misled by the free services as there are many more things that are needed to be done but there is no such option for that. Its better to just part my ways with Ced Commerce there support is excellent, they are always there to help and the app is also very user friendly.

October 8, 2020

Hello ALOHA4USA.

Thank you for the review. If you are trying to make custom changes to the content or the pricing of your products specifically for the Walmart Marketplace, please take advantage of our Shop Settings feature. This feature allows you to publish your listings and then customize them on Walmart Seller Central.

This Seller Help article will walk you through the Shop Settings features. https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000009462

WMA Support

Microfleur

The application process was easy, but I'm not sure anything else is worth it. Our two main products took over a month to show up and that was after tech support fixed it. However it says those two products have errors so we still haven't launched yet. None of the changes save on the Walmart platform so we're getting nowhere. Getting ready to scrap the whole thing as nothing seems to be working right yet. *I appreciate the response below, however, none of the changes save on the Walmart platform so we're getting nowhere. We can't clear the errors and launch because we make the corrections, but it doesn't save them.

October 2, 2020

Hi Microfleur - Thanks for taking time to leave a thoughtful review. The issue here is that your product description is violating our content policy. Specifically the "About Us" phrase that calls out other marketplaces. Please review your description and review our Copy Standards here, https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000006404#Copy_Standards

Once you have removed the violating copy and republish your listings, these items will publish.

WMA Support

Icy Craft

It's interface is not that far off from Amazon. That is Amazon from 2012. It's very crude. The inventory cannot be exported for bulk changes easily. The inventory cannot be changed inside the interface without a bulk upload. Seriously. You can't change the inventory count of anything without an XLS upload or by bulk selecting multiple products and adjusting count of them all at the same time. Amazon shows updates within 15 minutes. Walmart doesn't show changes even a day later. Walmart screwed up the linking of Shopify variants, so that requires them all to be fixed. But I can't tell if they've been fixed because of the days long lag between fixes and seeing if the fixes have actually been applied. I got an order from a customer, but it was so screwed up we had to cancel it. You can't unpublish an item to fix it "offline", so instead I have my entire inventory set to 0 until the problems are resolved. But then, I'll have to painstakingly restore inventory levels to the correct, different amounts for 900 SKUs. Can't wait.

September 11, 2020

Hello Icy Craft - Thank you very much for the review.

Reviewing your case history, I do not see anything about these issues you are referencing. Our team would very much like to capture these events so we can help troubleshoot and correct any errors.

Can you please login to Seller Center and create a support case?

Thank you very much.

UMZU

**BEWARE** Barely functions and will put your account at risk for errors. Passes back incorrect data on shipped orders, doesn't receive all orders each time and doesn't always receive tracking info back.

Managing the catalog via the app is impossible. Only one SKU is published but doesn't appear in the app to adjust. Can't publish others because they are not visible in the list to publish.

JL Prime

Did developer say this app is designed for both new and EXISTING listings at Walmart? Developer, are you able to show us how to link existing Walmart listings to Shopify? Emailed Support multiple times, 0 help...

September 11, 2020

Hello JL Prime, I see that you were able to successfully connect your existing store to the WMA sales channel. I hope you were satisfied with the resolution of your issue. Thank you.

Big Mike's Electronics

I am using this app to upload my products to Walmart. however, I keep getting this error
"Publishing Error: Exceeded maximum allowed characters for this field"
I dont even know what this means and what I am supposed to fix.
I tried getting technical support. They had no idea what they were talking about.
Its frustrating

July 28, 2020

Hello Big Mikes Electronics.

What you are dealing with is an error where you are trying to push a field from Shopify to the Walmart Marketplace where and you are over our character limit. Typically, we see this error with descriptions that have extensive HTLM encoding. Our limit for the descriptions field is 4000 characters. Please review what you are pushing for these fields and ensure they meet our established character limits.

We are also working on another solution where we will truncate any description, title or keywords that are over our limit to avoid these errors. More to come on that effort soon.

I hope you emailed wma_support@walmart.com with your issue. We monitor that inbox, as well as all cases related to Shopify sellers. If you need further assistance, please email and open a case. This is the best way to reach our product and engineering teams.

Thank you for your participation in the Walmart Marketplace and for using and reviewing the Walmart Marketplace App for Shopify. I hope with this information your experience improves.

Uprising Food, Inc.

This app is bad and the support is even worse. They don't even answer your actual question they just propose highly manually off topic solutions. What an epic fail for a company with this many resources. Garbage.

Micro DOT Helmet Co

This app does not even deserve the tip of one star. I am trying to integrate my store in Walmart sellers central with my Shopify store, All my products show errors, I added two zeros to the front of the UPC, updated one listing with 14 variables, clicked on save, and it did not save the entered information. I refreshed the page, and redid the whole process twice. I clicked on save, but it did not save it. After wasting 2 hours entering and re-entering barcodes, I am more than frustrated. Walmart please help!!!!

Avera Group

We tried desperately to get this app to integrate with shopify. We spent quite a bit of time and over 10 support emails trying to get it to work. We had to give up and changed to using ced commerce which costs money but works well and has incredible support. Hopefully Wal mart will fix this but as of now don't waste your time.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our marketplace is supported by dozens of great solution providers, CED being one of them. I am sorry about your negative experience with this apps functionality. As we continue our development and push new features, I hope that you will come back and try again. In the meantime, I am glad that you are able to use CED and will continue to sell on our marketplace. Happy selling.

Previous 1 3 4