by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

lexinoelbeauty.com

Is there a help area? I am stuck. It says that I am already live on Walmart Marketplace but when I try to sign it says account not set up. Just running around in circles :(

May 13, 2021

Hi lexinoelbeauty.com,

A member of our support team will be reaching out shortly. Please be on the lookout for an email requesting further info to help you resolve this issue.

Meribel

Since this past weekend, doesn't show my published items, doesn't allow me to list new items even though setup is correct on shopify-side. Can't 'disconnect' to reinstall. Walmart please fix the app!

March 29, 2021

Hi Meribel,

Thank you for your feedback. We determined that this was a system-wide outage and have resolved the root issue today. We have and will continue to post updates in the app. If you experience further issues related to this, please reach out to WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Covington Naturals

stopped importing orders on the 26th and crickets....sounds like we aren't the only ones. How about some support walmart?

March 29, 2021

Hi Covington Naturals,

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

My application was denied, and no reason was given. I was told in the email to open an appeal by following certain steps. Unfortunately, the page they link to does not have the options lain out in those steps. It puts me in an endless loop looking for support. DO NOT USE THIS APP. They have quite a bit to go before it is usable.

March 30, 2021

Hi Smoky Mountain Beard Co.,

Thank you for your feedback. We responded to your email with a new set of instructions to open an application appeal. Please follow the steps provided and let us know if you experience any issues at WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Pine Street Clinic

The only thing worse than this app is Walmart's miserable support. This app can and does allow items that have been discontinued to be sold. Walmart support refuses to open a case because they say only Shopify (and not Shopify merchants) can open cases related to this app. *** RESPONSE TO WALMART: 100% false that they were waiting on us for information. They simply refuse to allow Shopify merchants to open cases and require ALL cases to be done by Shopify directly. Truly awful (but not surprising) that Walmart seeks to blame merchants in their response today.

March 30, 2021

Hi Pine Street Clinic,

Thank you for your feedback. We reviewed your case but did not receive the information that we requested from you to help resolve the issue. The reason we are asking Shopify to open the case on your behalf is that they are able to provide us with this information directly.

Since the case is now closed due to lack of response, our team will reach out to you via email with next steps.

SoMLyfe

This app won't allow me to open an account. It's been saying my account hasn't been set up for some time now.

April 2, 2021

Hello SoMLyfe,

Thank you for your review. Upon further vetting of your application, we determined that your application is not a good fit for our marketplace. Our vetting process is thorough and consists of a holistic approach, and while this result is disappointing, we take our application review process seriously to ensure that our customers and sellers have an enjoyable shopping experience with ample protections.

If you feel that this decision was made in error, please reach out to wma_support@walmart.com. You can also open an appeal here: https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/contact > select 'Password or other access issue' > select 'Appeal application decision'.

GenuBest

Not a friendly platform, on Monday Walmart, send me an email saying's that my account has approved, and then I clicked on the link to set up my account, but the web browser somehow got lose I didn't finish it. The second day they sent me another email that said that "my account was unable to verify your seller application for Walmart Marketplace" but did not say any reason!

February 22, 2021

Hello GenuBest,

Thank you for your review. Upon further vetting of your application, we were unable to approve your application at this time. Our vetting process is thorough and consists of a holistic approach, and while this result is disappointing, we take our application review process seriously in order to ensure that our customers and sellers have an enjoyable shopping experience with ample protections. If you feel that this decision was made in error, please reach out to wma_support@walmart.com.

ID Stronghold

I am unable to edit my imported Products now, and all my variant images are scattered under each variant. Do not download, major flaws.

February 23, 2021

Hello ID Stronghold,

Thank you for your review. It looks like our support team already addressed this issue for you, but if you continue to experience further problems with your variant items please contact WMA_Support@walmart.com.

Sincerely,

Eat Play Happy

Doesn't sync inventory properly, issues with listings, support is nonexistent, don't respond for days, weeks, or at all.

April 2, 2021

Hello Eat Play Happy,

Thank you for your feedback. We have since corrected the inventory sync issues noted in your review and will reach out directly regarding your listing issues.

Mixify Beauty

Have applied multiple times to Walmart and we are not yet listed. Have contacted support multiple times, no response any time. Attended the Shopify<>Walmart webinar, followed the presenters instructions for the numerous merchants who are in our position and need help with onboarding (via wma_support@walmart.com), still no response. Not a good start Walmart!

Previous 1 3 4 5