Walmart Marketplace

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Plus Size Pups

I have spent hours on chats and email to try and figure out why this app will not upload all my new products. Gives me an error message that it's on the Walmart side yet on the phone with Walmart for about an hour and they never received the file. Did a test with a manual upload to Walmart with one new product and it worked. Just not auto from Shopify to Walmart. My older products update fine. Just can't get it to grab new ones.

Venture Heat

Been having issues with the inventory counts pulling from Shopify for over a month and a half. Tried reaching out to support and they tell me it's an internal glitch and they're working on it a few days later a completely different person reaches out and tells me to send them all the SKUs and correct counts then back to "we're working on it" days later they're asking me for Sku's and counts. Just going in circles and it's so frustrating. Also for some reason, the Walmart App sends my orders to be fulfilled by our main warehouse instead of Deliverr. Double-checked with Deliverr and all the settings are correct. Can someone help?

PleaseNotes

Every time I try to log into my walmart account it says that my login info is incorrect, but I'm able to log in to walmart directly using the same credentials. How can we get this to work?

June 13, 2022

Hi PleaseNotes,

Thank you for your review.

We currently show that you have an active account set up for Walmart Canada but not yet for Walmart US Marketplace. The app currently serves Walmart US Marketplace only.

When clicking the app install button, you will be directed to the Walmart US Marketplace application form. You will need to complete and submit this application first so that our Trust & Safety team has a chance to review your application. If everything looks good after this, you will receive login credentials to access your Walmart US account.

REB Rebar and Steel

It will not allow me to login. Not even allowing me to reset my password even after being verified. Contacted Walmart support by phone and the tole me it would be resolved two days ago.

June 2, 2022

Hi REB Rebar and Steel,

It appears that your application was missing some required information and so it did not go through in our system. Someone from Walmart will reach out to you shortly via email to gather this missing information from you so that we can proceed with the review of your application.

Collectors Emporium NY

How do I contact this developer? The plugin is syncing pricing to walmart even with the setting disabled. It is also syncing orders to shopify even after disconnecting my walmart store in shopify. I cannot figure out how to remove the walmart software completely from my shopify store. I will gladly change my review once these problems are addressed.

June 6, 2022

Hi Collectors Emporium NY,

Thank you for your review.

We are having some difficulty locating your account information with the "Collectors Emporium NY" business name.

In order to help troubleshoot your matter further, could you please provide us with your email address, alternate business name, and website URL information to WMA_Support@walmart.com? Please include "Collectors Emporium NY" in the subject line or body of your email.

PayandPack.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The inventories are never synced on time from Shopify to Walmart, unless you manually change the quantity for SKU one by one, so the Walmart listings' inventory can be updated respectively. The only feature is FREE, you know, you pay what you got, free means.....

January 10, 2022

Hi PayandPack.com,

Thank you for your feedback. A Walmart support agent will reach out shortly to discuss your issues in more detail.

rbeey

HORRIBLE APP...App never synced tracking information back to Walmart and I had to manually update tracking information for all orders otherwise Walmart would have cancelled my orders and pay me nothing....was it even tested before rolling out....If there was a bug at least add exemption in seller account to prevent revenue loss to customers. Going to delete this as soon as my orders are delivered. If you expect quality from sellers to ship on time and process everything on time at least give back the quality to sellers.

November 17, 2021

Hi rbeey,

NYCK - New York City Kicks

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP , HORRIBLE HOIRRIBLE HORRIBLE I HAD TO FREEZE MY WALMART ACCOUNT , IT INCREASED MY INVENTORY BY CRAZY AMOUNT , THE SUPPORT DO NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE INTEGRATION , THEY TOLD ME I SHOULD CONTACT SHOPIFY , WHILE THE APP WAS DEVELOPED BY WALMART HORRIBLE APP, HORRIBLE COMPANY , WHAT A NIGHMARE

November 17, 2021

Hi NYCK - New York City Kicks,

LaughingMooseGifts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Earlier this year I installed this app when we began selling on the Walmart Marketplace. The first order we shipped was never paid for by Walmart because the shipping information didn't post back to the Walmart Admin Portal; Walmart canceled the order because 'it was way late' even though the customer had long since taken delivery. We have had multiple late orders in the Walmart Admin panel in the past few months either because they never were pushed through to Shopify and consequently to our order management system. Or because orders were shipped, but never updated as shipped back to the Walmart Admin Portal. What a disaster. Honestly I don't understand why this app exists on the Shopify App Store.

November 9, 2021

Hi LaughingMooseGifts,

Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into this and will provide an update shortly. Please be on the lookout for an email from one of our support agents regarding this matter.

Kroose Tart

Could never get the item to ever published. Always had errors and after combing through all the help guides and retrying over a dozen times, it never worked. No support from anyone, which isn't unusual. Disconnected the channel and decided to see if it would work going direct through Marketplace.

November 4, 2021

Hi Kroose Tart,

Thank you for your feedback. A Walmart support agent has reached out to discuss your issues in more detail.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6