Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Beard Butler

We've been trying to get registered as a seller on the Walmart Marketplace, but for some reason the program that identifies the EIN we uploaded failed to capture the number correctly, so we stopped our application and emailed support to fix it. We've made several attempts and have received little to no help. Our account is currently inactive and it's taking so long to get responses from their customer service reps. PLEASE HELP!

November 4, 2020

Hello Beard Butler - Thank you for the review. Can you please email wma_support@walmart.com with "Application Support" as the subject? We will have the business development team lean-in and lend some support here.

WMA Support

ejools

Documentation is poor. Tech support picks and chooses what and when to answer. I am still waiting for a request from early last week. You can only bulk edit 50 products at a time. Orders come in as Shopify orders which helps us. Value shipping is killing us and there is not a way in the app to prevent it.

littilco

I'm trying to submit my application for the WalMart marketplace. Have all the fields filled out, documents uploaded, and the NEXT button wont allow me to continue. Just sat here for the last 20-30 minutes trying to re-enter fields or see if I can figure out why its not submitting. Came to see if anyone else had these issues in the reviews and looks like everyone is having these issues. When the app is fixed, let me know and I'll finish up the application process.

June 22, 2020

Hello Littilco. Thanks for the review. I had another seller with this issue today, it's related to the reCaptcha field on the application. You need to refresh the page, update the reCaptcha, and make sure that the identity verification documents stay attached. If this does not work, please open a support case and we will get you sorted out. https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/contact

Thank you very much for your interest in joining the Walmart Marketplace.