Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

KVM International LLC

I guess for the first attempt it is not bad after getting past the initial problems of the app abending every time you tried to publish products.

I have some products with size variants but the app refuses to allow me to specify the size variant. It is frustrating for the customer to see the same product displayed over and over but cannot see the size variations so they have know idea why they all have different pricing. I can change the description to reflect the size for each variation using the Walmart Marketplace app as a work around but it gets undone as soon as the product gets republished. Support tells me its my fault but I do not know how to fix it.

I find it extremely scary that there is no view as to the pricing history changes and by whom.

I submitted a ticket to find out why sales tax was not collected for CA, NY, NJ, SC but it was for Texas and the ticket disappeared with no response.

Their price box is too restrictive. COGS+Shipping costs have netted a loss for me so far on all items shipped thus far. I sent my inventory to their Deliverr warehouses with the hopes of netting a profit soon.

I find bulleted lists within the product description cumbersome on the Walmart end.

Mephisto Shoes Northwest

I reviewed this app and gave it 1-star a week ago because it was just not possible to complete a simple registration. We just finished registration using Chrome. Firefox was not working. I remember Walmart recommended using Chrome. But I think it should work with any browser. Will update as we list our products.

Elgin® USA

We understand that there will always be bugs in a new app and hopefully, those will be worked out soon. The biggest problem we have is not being able to edit product titles, descriptions, etc in the app so they are more suitable for Walmart's marketplace. If you change anything in Walmart's seller central it just reverts back to what is on the Shopify store. Even changes to Walmart specific options are not saved. This makes it impossible to optimize listings.

Update: Walmart reached out and let us know they are working on several fixes/enhancements to the app.

ejools

Documentation is poor. But tech support came through so far. They answer in a few hours. I easily added the first 50 styles. It is not a lot of work and you can bulk edit your products. You can only bulk edit 50 products at a time. I will update my review once I see orders come in.

Hummingbird Hammocks

We're glad to have this selling channel and think it will be great someday, but the startup experience was not smooth for us. We ended up having to manually edit all of our listings in Walmart's seller dashboard directly and still have numerous errors. That said, what's most important is order and inventory sync, which appears to be working as intended.