Walmart Marketplace

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

WeCool Toys

This app is easy to set up and easy to use. My only grievance is there is no way to set up a shipping template through the API. I hate that I have to check almost daily to make sure things are set up properly.

SafetyGloves by HexArmor

We had some initial issues and a possible bug where our application got stuck in a void loop where the application did not exist and I could not reapply. After many communications with Walmart support the issue was eventually resolved. Not through the Shopify app page support email, which leads to an un-monitored email FYI. Eventually, I was able to talk to the right contact and our application got through.

March 31, 2022

Hi SafetyGloves by HexArmor,

As discussed on our email thread, we were able to provide you with the correct access link to the already approved application that was submitted previously. We are happy that we were given the chance to effectively resolve your issue. If further issues occur, please feel free to reach out directly to our support agent.

Walmart Marketplace Support

Equine Goddess(R)

Getting better - must say it was rocky starting out with this app. The shipping criteria, even with videos, is rather difficult. Now that I've struggled through for about a month, I finally understand it, and things are much smoother. Next step is bulk loading, so I'll report back after that.

Faux Luxe Beautique

Took a little while to understand the setup but with a little Googling and a few Youtube videos I was able to integrate a few of my items onto the Marketplace. I haven't launched it yet so I will have to follow up after sales start to come in.

Conners Clinic

Though there is a bit of a learning curve, it gets the job done. Must always monitor the seller dashboard because i never get emails about returns.

Peacock Supplements

I do see a lot of negative reviews, but clearly these individuals have not tried to load their products directly to walmart - which is a complete mess. while this software gives errors but do not give detail on what the issue is, it is still much better then the excel based or manual product upload process. I have not tried the email based assistance yet, but so far I am able to correct issues that I was not able to correct on walmart.com

THE WHISPERWOOD COLLECTION

I used this app to migrate my products from Shopify to Walmart. I only had to go back and update 2 or 3 fields on each product to have the two stores align properly. So much easier than setting up each item from beginning to end. The photos transferred as well.

UPTIME Energy

C'mon, Walmart. You'll never catch Amazon with customer service like this. We applied for a marketplace account on July 15th. No action. I raised a ticket because it was the only recourse for someone without an existing account. The ticket expires without any action because it passed 30 days. I opened another ticket, but I'm not very hopeful that it'll get any attention this time. I even contacted your Instagram team, who referred me to a seller help number. I call this number and the ARS disconnects me every time as it attempts to connect me to a live person. All I want to do is list our brand's products on Walmart. Not bitter. Just frustrated. Please fix this system.
*UPDATE* - The Walmart marketplace team reached out to me and is currently helping me out. I updated to 4 stars because of their response, albeit late. Looking forward to smooth sailing from here.

September 17, 2020

Hello UPTIME Energy - The issue here is that your previous application, , circa 2016-2017, was declined. Which means that if you reapply that new application is automatically put into a duplicate application bucket and is denied as well. I sincerely apologize for the lapse in comms from our side. We are working on ways to address this gap on our business development side and the Seller Support side as well.

Your feedback is very valuable and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

WMA Support

francisbeauty.net

having some problems adding the upc code, so far so good, can wait to see my products own Walmart Market Place

Bear Buggy®

I'll admit, there was a learning curve on getting this to work. Once I got it working, it works great. Being completely honest, once I signed up to sell on Walmart, they assigned a rep to help me and he answered the questions I had as I came upon new challenges. The big thing to remember when adding another marketplace to your Shopify store is not all sales channels are created equal and most certainly neither are the integrations to those sales channels. Walmart's integration is a little clunky which is to be expected with a new app and it can a few hours for your items to properly publish. Once you get it though, everything works seamlessly. Within days of making it live (not making any optimizations or anything), we had our first order from Walmart. The only thing that is a little upsetting is I cannot turn off the free shipping on Walmart and it looks like they feed off of our site's pricing. So essentially, Walmart forces me to undercut our site by offering the same price but doesn't change for shipping. This is the reason for the 4 star. Otherwise, it does great.

Previous 1