Walmart Marketplace

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

95 Vinyl & Printing, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

This sales channel works well most of the time. I will occasionally get an order that fails to transfer from Walmart to Shopify. When this happens there is usually an email notification about the order not being acknowledged. I then have to process the order through the Walmart Seller Central. The current concern is with the API update. I have been receiving emails about the item spec change from 3.2 to 4.0. It states that October 1, 2022 their system will quit working with Spec 3.2. I am assuming I am receiving these emails because the current sales channel on Shopify uses the older spec.

Babs' Workshop

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Easy to install and set up. Love that I can link everything to my Shopify store. I did have to get assistance with publishing an item, however customer service via chat was very helpful.

WeCool Toys

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is easy to set up and easy to use. My only grievance is there is no way to set up a shipping template through the API. I hate that I have to check almost daily to make sure things are set up properly.

SafetyGloves by HexArmor

Time spent using app About 1 month

We had some initial issues and a possible bug where our application got stuck in a void loop where the application did not exist and I could not reapply. After many communications with Walmart support the issue was eventually resolved. Not through the Shopify app page support email, which leads to an un-monitored email FYI. Eventually, I was able to talk to the right contact and our application got through.

March 31, 2022

Hi SafetyGloves by HexArmor,

As discussed on our email thread, we were able to provide you with the correct access link to the already approved application that was submitted previously. We are happy that we were given the chance to effectively resolve your issue. If further issues occur, please feel free to reach out directly to our support agent.

Walmart Marketplace Support

Equine Goddess(R)

Time spent using app About 2 months

Getting better - must say it was rocky starting out with this app. The shipping criteria, even with videos, is rather difficult. Now that I've struggled through for about a month, I finally understand it, and things are much smoother. Next step is bulk loading, so I'll report back after that.

Faux Luxe Beautique

Took a little while to understand the setup but with a little Googling and a few Youtube videos I was able to integrate a few of my items onto the Marketplace. I haven't launched it yet so I will have to follow up after sales start to come in.

Conners Clinic

Time spent using app About 1 year

Though there is a bit of a learning curve, it gets the job done. Must always monitor the seller dashboard because i never get emails about returns.

Peacock Supplements

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I do see a lot of negative reviews, but clearly these individuals have not tried to load their products directly to walmart - which is a complete mess. while this software gives errors but do not give detail on what the issue is, it is still much better then the excel based or manual product upload process. I have not tried the email based assistance yet, but so far I am able to correct issues that I was not able to correct on walmart.com

THE WHISPERWOOD COLLECTION

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I used this app to migrate my products from Shopify to Walmart. I only had to go back and update 2 or 3 fields on each product to have the two stores align properly. So much easier than setting up each item from beginning to end. The photos transferred as well.

UPTIME Energy

C'mon, Walmart. You'll never catch Amazon with customer service like this. We applied for a marketplace account on July 15th. No action. I raised a ticket because it was the only recourse for someone without an existing account. The ticket expires without any action because it passed 30 days. I opened another ticket, but I'm not very hopeful that it'll get any attention this time. I even contacted your Instagram team, who referred me to a seller help number. I call this number and the ARS disconnects me every time as it attempts to connect me to a live person. All I want to do is list our brand's products on Walmart. Not bitter. Just frustrated. Please fix this system.
*UPDATE* - The Walmart marketplace team reached out to me and is currently helping me out. I updated to 4 stars because of their response, albeit late. Looking forward to smooth sailing from here.

September 17, 2020

Hello UPTIME Energy - The issue here is that your previous application, , circa 2016-2017, was declined. Which means that if you reapply that new application is automatically put into a duplicate application bucket and is denied as well. I sincerely apologize for the lapse in comms from our side. We are working on ways to address this gap on our business development side and the Seller Support side as well.

Your feedback is very valuable and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

WMA Support