Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

Very easy to use and set up was quick. I highly recommend this app. I havent experienced any trouble with it so far.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash.

We are glad that you are enjoying the app so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at WMA_Support@walmart.com for any questions or additional feedback.

Zen & Bloom

It's really simple if you read and follow the instructions. The operative phrase there is read and "follow." My shop is now set-up and running. I say that because I attempted to complete the integration without a full overview of the instructions, but was unsuccessful. I then reverted back to the "knowledgebase" content page and located the instructions to integrate my Shopify shop. Voila! it worked. Could have saved myself the trouble of trying to do it myself the first time.

Marché Viidi

I like it. it integrates very well. I like the way the products are displayed on Walmart platform. But, Both Shopify and Walmart can help us make the bulk editing a bit easy. There is still an extensive manual editing to do. Other than that, the migration went well without any technical problem. The set up requires extensive effort. All and all, the APP itself is great, the work behind the scene is a bit too much.

The UltraHealth Store

compared to what it takes to get a new dietary supplement product up on Amazon it is wonderful. Also, so far the seller help has been good. Just waiting for a few things like understanding why our products are not showing under the main keywords, but other than that it has been nice.

Truth or Drink

Used the application to increase our sales (Truth or drink & Fear Pong), good to see new sales orders coming in.

BalloonPlay

I love this app, it sync smoothly with my shopify store saving tons of times. did not have any issue with it.
and if you do have any issue, the shopify support are one of the best I bumped into, they will help you out in real time

EdenBranch-Your Garden Paradise

Great App! They have great service, they spent a month with me to solve products issue. They really want their customer to have great sales in the Marketplace.

October 23, 2020

Thank you EdenBranch, we appreciate your thoughtful review. I am looking into your issues and will work with case support to make sure we fully understand what is holding you back and what we can do to fix it.

WMA Support.

WELdental

**We received a very fast, helpful response from the Walmart team. Thanks for your assistance. We look forward to working with your company.** We had applied several years ago and were not approved as our sales weren't high enough. Followed the instructions to install the app on Shopify and filled out the application in mid-June. Have not heard anything back. We assume we have the duplicate application issue. Perhaps there should be a way to let Walmart know that there was a previous application. Our sales are much higher now and we are sure we would be a great addition to walmart.com!

October 8, 2020

Hello WELdental. Thank you for taking time to review the app. Our business development reps are working on contacting every applicant, whether or not they are stuck in duplicate status. Hopefully after we get this sorted out you will be able to take advantage of the WMA for connecting your Shopify store to our marketplace.

WMA Support

Wheeky Pets - We love our customers and their pets!

I had already applied for a Walmart Marketplace account before I knew about the integration with Shopify. Since I was already approved, I think it made the setup that much easier for us. We only have 15 products, so it was very simply to use the app to load all of our products onto Walmart. Then, I went it through the Walmart dashboard and updated and added keywords, etc. I found the whole process very simple! Might be harder if you have a ton of products. The only negative is that the keywords and other changes I made on the Walmart side did not all update right away, but eventually everything seemed to update. So be patient, and keep checking. The app's integration with our store made it super easy to fulfill orders from our Shopify dashboard. I would definitely recommend this app!

GolfBestBuy

**UPDATE 9/30/20: Walmart Partner Support reached out to us a few days ago and resolved the problem. While this process was a bit frustrating to start, we're very satisfied with how the team addressed the issue to help us get situated. Thank you!** Super disappointing experience. Applied for the Walmart Marketplace via Shopify link on 6/23/20 and STILL haven't heard anything back. Today is 9/22/20. Ultimately had to open up a support case ticket since that seemed to be the only way to get in touch, but never heard anything back and eventually the ticket was closed automatically after 30 days. Very frustrating experience - all we want to do is to bring our products to the Marketplace. If anyone has any advice, please let us know!

September 23, 2020

Hi GolfBestBuy - Thanks for the review. We are working on improving this issue. What is happening is your new application and your old application, circa 2017, are blocking each other. This logic is in place to protect our marketplace from bad actors who try to open multiple accounts. I am sorry for your inconvenience but I hope you understand why this occurred.

I cannot speak for the Seller Support issue, but I will let that team know of the lapse in comms.

WMA Support