Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace | Reviews

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Vital Body Jewelry

I've used other apps, Walmart Partner portals and gone through 100's of errored out spreadsheets to list to Walmart, this has been the easiest method. The reason I used other apps is because of the bad reviews, I finally gave it a chance and was delighted that it accomplished everything is promises to do.

Fantasy Games & Comics

Fantasy Games & Comics...
This pertains to the setup of connecting my Walmart Marketplace App with Shopify.
Literally, took less than a minute. Everything is done immediately. Which it took that kind of time to setup Walmart Marketplace. That took some time, but all done and ready to go!

Uxue-Diapers-Cakes

Al principio estaba trabada y no lo conseguía. Pero una vez compré los Bar Codes Numbers todo fue muy fácil. Los productos se añaden fácilmente desde Shopify y luego solo debes añadir unos pequeños detalles como cantidad y precio en la página de Walmart.

Fabulous General Merchant

Easy to add your products to Walmart marketplace but please you need to read or follow instruction first so that you can understand the use of App

The Press Club

What a quick and easy way to get started on Walmart.com! The direct integration between Shopify and Walmart made uploading my products a cinch. I did, however, hit a small snag during the on-boarding process but was able to get in contact with a rep, Jon, who helped answer all my questions and troubleshoot any issues. Thanks again!

lexinoelbeauty.com

I was having a hard time getting through the app but walmart reached out to assist me quickly. Jon helped guide me through the process and did an excellent job with communication. I got my approval!

BlackDiamond SC Inc

Once you read the instructions provided for you via Walmart Marketplace help center everything else is easy.

Fuller Fabrics

So far it's been lengthy but nothing I haven't been able to understand or setup. Will review again once I've got products on the site.
Update: I'm finding that item inventory isn't updating properly and this is concerning as I don't want to sell what I don't have.

Purely Natural Nutrition

Set up is super easy I have not used it yet so I will review again after using it a bit, I currently use CEDcomerce and it is too expensive. I just want to know when I sell products on Walmart from my Shopify store

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

Very easy to use and set up was quick. I highly recommend this app. I havent experienced any trouble with it so far.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash.

We are glad that you are enjoying the app so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at WMA_Support@walmart.com for any questions or additional feedback.

Previous 1 3