Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

WELdental

**We received a very fast, helpful response from the Walmart team. Thanks for your assistance. We look forward to working with your company.** We had applied several years ago and were not approved as our sales weren't high enough. Followed the instructions to install the app on Shopify and filled out the application in mid-June. Have not heard anything back. We assume we have the duplicate application issue. Perhaps there should be a way to let Walmart know that there was a previous application. Our sales are much higher now and we are sure we would be a great addition to walmart.com!

October 8, 2020

Hello WELdental. Thank you for taking time to review the app. Our business development reps are working on contacting every applicant, whether or not they are stuck in duplicate status. Hopefully after we get this sorted out you will be able to take advantage of the WMA for connecting your Shopify store to our marketplace.

WMA Support

Wheeky Pets - We love our customers and their pets!

I had already applied for a Walmart Marketplace account before I knew about the integration with Shopify. Since I was already approved, I think it made the setup that much easier for us. We only have 15 products, so it was very simply to use the app to load all of our products onto Walmart. Then, I went it through the Walmart dashboard and updated and added keywords, etc. I found the whole process very simple! Might be harder if you have a ton of products. The only negative is that the keywords and other changes I made on the Walmart side did not all update right away, but eventually everything seemed to update. So be patient, and keep checking. The app's integration with our store made it super easy to fulfill orders from our Shopify dashboard. I would definitely recommend this app!

GolfBestBuy

**UPDATE 9/30/20: Walmart Partner Support reached out to us a few days ago and resolved the problem. While this process was a bit frustrating to start, we're very satisfied with how the team addressed the issue to help us get situated. Thank you!** Super disappointing experience. Applied for the Walmart Marketplace via Shopify link on 6/23/20 and STILL haven't heard anything back. Today is 9/22/20. Ultimately had to open up a support case ticket since that seemed to be the only way to get in touch, but never heard anything back and eventually the ticket was closed automatically after 30 days. Very frustrating experience - all we want to do is to bring our products to the Marketplace. If anyone has any advice, please let us know!

September 23, 2020

Hi GolfBestBuy - Thanks for the review. We are working on improving this issue. What is happening is your new application and your old application, circa 2017, are blocking each other. This logic is in place to protect our marketplace from bad actors who try to open multiple accounts. I am sorry for your inconvenience but I hope you understand why this occurred.

I cannot speak for the Seller Support issue, but I will let that team know of the lapse in comms.

WMA Support

LifeTek

Works Great... Can't wait to see my products live on Walmart. We also had an existing sellers account.... Worked perfectly. I had an issue with one of UPC Codes... after a few tries it worked.

Nayked Apparel

The easiest way to add products to Walmart. We had an existing Walmart Seller Account so made it easy for us to add, delete, price and fulfill orders.

The Entrepreneur Game by EESpeaks

I used this app to get my products connected with Walmart.com when it first appeared in the app store. The app works wonderful.

Ruby Red Fashion Friends

Super easy and walmart.com was very responsive. Got one item from catalog added quickly, took a little bit to figure out how to add the rest. But good to go now! Just need ORDERS!!!

Audio-Forum

Great app! Onboarding was very smooth and we were up and running very quickly. The app works very well with the Shopify integration. Fast response from the app dev team as well. Our products were up on Walmart.com very quickly and we are extremely satisfied with our experience.

Wits End

I have worked with several apps and companies that attempt to publish and synchronize listings. The Walmart Marketplace App has the potential to be one of the most effective. The App currently requires that you have 25 in stock to publish an item. If this requirement works for you, then you will want to start using the App right away. For those that need smaller quantities available or an inventory requirement of 1 - then you may need to wait until this option is allowed.
For the App to work, you need to insure that each item is built properly in your Shopify listings. Having proper images, product descriptions, weights, and the prices that you will want to publish on Walmart.com.
Once an item is properly listed in your Shopify account, the WMP App will recognize it and all you need to do is enter Product Category and Sub-Category, Tax Code, and the verified UPS/EAN code. Everything else feeds from your Shopify listing. This WMP App will allow you to publish items to Walmart.com much quicker and, based on your inventory level, maintain a proper quantity available for sale.
If you are prone to overselling or selling an item that is not in stock, this app is not for you. Being able to ship the item sold, on time, is critical so not to jeopardize your ability to sell on Walmart.com. Utilize this app only if committed to fulfilling each and every order you get.
Happy selling and God bless.
Note: If you are getting the following error - "Publishing Error: Exceeded maximum allowed characters for this field" then check your description field in Shopify to make sure there are less than 4000 characters. Also, you may want to Clear Formatting (Ix) so no URLs are interfering with the publishing.

Real Snacks

Like any new app, there are some "glitches" and things like that. But it is a wonderful partnership, an easy to use app, and it is supported by a top-notch support team. Had some issues getting set up, but they figured it out for me incredibly quickly. Would highly recommend.

Previous 1