Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

Uxue-Diapers-Cakes

Al principio estaba trabada y no lo conseguía. Pero una vez compré los Bar Codes Numbers todo fue muy fácil. Los productos se añaden fácilmente desde Shopify y luego solo debes añadir unos pequeños detalles como cantidad y precio en la página de Walmart.

Fabulous General Merchant

Easy to add your products to Walmart marketplace but please you need to read or follow instruction first so that you can understand the use of App

The Press Club

What a quick and easy way to get started on Walmart.com! The direct integration between Shopify and Walmart made uploading my products a cinch. I did, however, hit a small snag during the on-boarding process but was able to get in contact with a rep, Jon, who helped answer all my questions and troubleshoot any issues. Thanks again!

lexinoelbeauty.com

I was having a hard time getting through the app but walmart reached out to assist me quickly. Jon helped guide me through the process and did an excellent job with communication. I got my approval!

BlackDiamond SC Inc

Once you read the instructions provided for you via Walmart Marketplace help center everything else is easy.

Fuller Fabrics

So far it's been lengthy but nothing I haven't been able to understand or setup. Will review again once I've got products on the site.
Update: I'm finding that item inventory isn't updating properly and this is concerning as I don't want to sell what I don't have.

Purely Natural Nutrition

Set up is super easy I have not used it yet so I will review again after using it a bit, I currently use CEDcomerce and it is too expensive. I just want to know when I sell products on Walmart from my Shopify store

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

Very easy to use and set up was quick. I highly recommend this app. I havent experienced any trouble with it so far.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash.

We are glad that you are enjoying the app so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at WMA_Support@walmart.com for any questions or additional feedback.

Zen & Bloom

It's really simple if you read and follow the instructions. The operative phrase there is read and "follow." My shop is now set-up and running. I say that because I attempted to complete the integration without a full overview of the instructions, but was unsuccessful. I then reverted back to the "knowledgebase" content page and located the instructions to integrate my Shopify shop. Voila! it worked. Could have saved myself the trouble of trying to do it myself the first time.

Marché Viidi

I like it. it integrates very well. I like the way the products are displayed on Walmart platform. But, Both Shopify and Walmart can help us make the bulk editing a bit easy. There is still an extensive manual editing to do. Other than that, the migration went well without any technical problem. The set up requires extensive effort. All and all, the APP itself is great, the work behind the scene is a bit too much.

Previous 1 3