Walmart Marketplace

Walmart Marketplace

by Walmart

Sell on Walmart.com directly from your store.

LifeTek

Works Great... Can't wait to see my products live on Walmart. We also had an existing sellers account.... Worked perfectly. I had an issue with one of UPC Codes... after a few tries it worked.

Nayked Apparel

The easiest way to add products to Walmart. We had an existing Walmart Seller Account so made it easy for us to add, delete, price and fulfill orders.

The Entrepreneur Game by EESpeaks

I used this app to get my products connected with Walmart.com when it first appeared in the app store. The app works wonderful.

Ruby Red Fashion Friends

Super easy and walmart.com was very responsive. Got one item from catalog added quickly, took a little bit to figure out how to add the rest. But good to go now! Just need ORDERS!!!

Audio-Forum

Great app! Onboarding was very smooth and we were up and running very quickly. The app works very well with the Shopify integration. Fast response from the app dev team as well. Our products were up on Walmart.com very quickly and we are extremely satisfied with our experience.

Wits End

I have worked with several apps and companies that attempt to publish and synchronize listings. The Walmart Marketplace App has the potential to be one of the most effective. The App currently requires that you have 25 in stock to publish an item. If this requirement works for you, then you will want to start using the App right away. For those that need smaller quantities available or an inventory requirement of 1 - then you may need to wait until this option is allowed.
For the App to work, you need to insure that each item is built properly in your Shopify listings. Having proper images, product descriptions, weights, and the prices that you will want to publish on Walmart.com.
Once an item is properly listed in your Shopify account, the WMP App will recognize it and all you need to do is enter Product Category and Sub-Category, Tax Code, and the verified UPS/EAN code. Everything else feeds from your Shopify listing. This WMP App will allow you to publish items to Walmart.com much quicker and, based on your inventory level, maintain a proper quantity available for sale.
If you are prone to overselling or selling an item that is not in stock, this app is not for you. Being able to ship the item sold, on time, is critical so not to jeopardize your ability to sell on Walmart.com. Utilize this app only if committed to fulfilling each and every order you get.
Happy selling and God bless.
Note: If you are getting the following error - "Publishing Error: Exceeded maximum allowed characters for this field" then check your description field in Shopify to make sure there are less than 4000 characters. Also, you may want to Clear Formatting (Ix) so no URLs are interfering with the publishing.

Real Snacks

Like any new app, there are some "glitches" and things like that. But it is a wonderful partnership, an easy to use app, and it is supported by a top-notch support team. Had some issues getting set up, but they figured it out for me incredibly quickly. Would highly recommend.

JC Toys Group Inc.

I couldn't connect my Shopify Store to the Walmart Marketplace app, even though I have already an account. Every time that I tried, a window displays saying this: "The device you are using is not set to the correct time of day for your location". "Please reset your device clock to reflect the current Date and Time". Immediately, I contacted the Shopify and Walmart Marketplace Support Teams, they responded to my request faster than I expected. I fixed the time in the server as they said and everything went correct. Thank you!

BUYSTAFIA

Thank you Walmart for providing the app. Before I had to manually add products from the Wal Mart seller dashboard. This makes it much quicker and smoother to publish my products on the marketplace.

Lucky Love Co

This app solves a major problem and will be a huge benefit to both sellers and Walmart. For those that know, Walmart's seller platform is extremely difficult and glitchy. This provides a seamless experience. Remember, Walmart brings traffic to your product. You decide the price.