Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

A2Depot

I see reviews about great customer service but they will not respond to an email. I see way more reviews saying that. I receive the auto response that they received my message and they will get back to me in 48 hours.

Life Collection

Great support team! quickly and perfectly solved my problem. I highly recommend Wanelo, it’s very helpful in marketing our products.

ToddyBee

Wanelo has great customer service, they respond very fast per my own experience. I will recommend Wanelo to everyone who wants to sell on the platform at any day.

Vip Sport

Nice shopping platform, everything product you can find here, want it need it and love it! they are have a good service team!

hcxx

Without further ado,I support wanelo!Good customer service and humanized communication!Hope it will develop smoothly and become like amazon!

kuyou

This is a very good shopping platform, and The goods sold by sellers are of good quality and low price.I recommend you to experience it.The sellers not only have a good service attitude, and also a great after-sales attitude!

BelleXo♥

so horrible, they don't even respond to any of your emails if you ever need to get in contact with them. I can't add this app to my store anymore, it was on there before and now it does not work. My page was deleted, for some reason I tried re adding it, still wouldn't work. Wanelo has always been horrible with replying to emails though. This app used to be so much better when it first started off. It would have been a huge help to small business. So much has changed!! Such a shame what this app has come to.

Groove Bags

I have had no problem working with customer service directly, but getting ahold of them has been an issue. For Wanelo orders, they only give Wanelo email addresses, and no option for direct contact with the customer. BUT, the email on the orders don't work! I have tried several times to contact Wanelo through the emails provided on the order, but get NOTHING. So, I have to create a new email, and send to Wanelo customer support. Why do you even bother putting an email on the orders, when we can't contact through it?
I also have gotten a recent request for tracking information for orders that were made over 3 years ago. Why did you wait 3 years to ask, when USPS and other providers don't even have that information anymore, it is not accessible after 3 years! We didn't even realize we hadn't got paid for these orders, and now we can only get a paper check sent in the mail? Very inconvenient and poor, very poor timing. If you need more tracking, or any information, ask in a timely manner, thanks!

Amazed By Grace Specialties

We've tried adding Wanelo to our Sales Channels several times over the last year, and always get the same message: "Not accepting any new stores until our feeds system is complete". Ridiculous! How long does it take to upgrade a 'feeds system'?...and why would SHOPIFY even LIST THEM if they're not taking on new clients? This whole thing just smells bad...
We gave it ONE STAR because the review software will not let us give it a zero.

KjSelections

I use this app for over a year now and have had quite a few sales. If you read their terms beforehand you won't have any negative experience. They are quite late at paying you for the order that was made BUT its something that you are told beforehand. I don't mind getting paid late.

PROS:
I get lots of orders
Technical Support/Customer Service is excellent

CONS:
You have to wait like 30 days to get paid AFTER tracking number shows customer received the order. Wish they would give you, your money faster BUT its ok, I have not run into any negative experiences so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19