Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Yemaya Luna

They don't pay their merchant. I am a small business that used Wanelo as a sales channel and I am still fighting with them for payment on invoices from 2 years ago. They are not trust worthy and will steal your money. Most of the positive reviews you see here have been paid for. Sell with them at your own risk.

PPPI

There was an issue with my store and it became inactive for a week or so. Wanelo Team, especially Gerald, were quite helpful and got my store back up and running within a few days. Great customer service and great app. Only recommendation would be working on the Shopify app. It always breaks or doesn’t load and it is useless.

Honeybee Line

Wanelo is the best place to sell products. Wanelo has excellent customer service. Thank you Wanelo!

Neil Boutique Online

I used the wanelo app,it is a very amazing shopping app ,I like wanelo app,thank you for your help,I and my friend all like wanelo

Ultras

Wanelo is not paying any more. Do not list products to the site. We have not been paid in almost 3 months! Think about this. Why are there over 80 1 Star Reviews. Why is Shopify supporting this App. Wanelo is a scam!

Skelapparel

I have been using this app for a while and I never checked the payments.....today they said that I have not shipped orders from 5 month ago saying that the tracking is invalid...no way to track down the tracking since it is too old and now I lost over $100. Now they are saying if I do not ship the order, my account will be under review....LOL they basically stole my money.

Top Gift

Hi,
Thanksgiving is coming. I'd like to thank the Wanelo platform and management team for their hard work. I've been working on this platform for more than two years. The Wanelo management team has given me a lot of help. I regard the Wanelo platform as my most important business.I'll work harder. I hope more people come to this platform for shopping. I hope the Wanelo platform will get better and better. Best wishes

DirtySouthVintage.com

An honest review after 4 years being with there network.

#1. You ship customers orders without payment.
#2. It takes 15 to 25 days later to get paid from your stock.
#3. You are not allowed to have your customers emails.
#4. They take 20% or so from all orders.
#5. They do not respect your store policy.
#6. They think there in control of your business.
#7. They have a lot less shoppers then they used to.
#8. The reps threaten you all the time.
#9. The reps treat you like your a kid and not a business.
#10. They think there better then you.
#11. They will refund a customer without them returning an item.
#12. Many odd shops on there network that seem fake or like copies of other shops.
#13. There reps are on power trips and have no business experience it seems. They are not qualified to make business choices.

We could go on but after all these years we just got fed up. They don't bend at all to there shops who give them money and only want you to bend. There policy's are unreasonable and they are often disrespectful in the way they talk to you by form of email.

They think your just lucky to be on there network. You need them right??

WRONG, they are not building you any traffic or really helping your business this whole system only really works for them its not an equal partnership and again they treat you like your less then them in all ways. Read the reviews, many feel this way we just made the mistake of staying with them to long and the last few months we really just decided we no longer care to work with them as it's not doing anything for us. They sent us an email being rude and demanding and we were just like whatever guys enough is enough. They wanted us to kiss butt and act as if they owned our business guess what wanleo you don't!

Wanelo needs new management and a whole makeover and learn to be grateful for shops who allowed them to share there profits with them. You don't see major players like fashionnova sharing money with wanelo ever wonder why??

Not worth your time unless your just getting starred and wanted some extra sales for a while but you will soon see once you grow it becomes a waste of your time and business money. Pass them by.

It's not you, it's them lol! We gave them to much time and to much money. All we can do know is laugh about it and let you know not to do what we did.

Wanelo ask yourself if your so great and doing it the right way then why are so many shops leaving or left you and giving you bad reviews? YOUR BUSINESS MODEL IS BROKEN. You need to fix your network.

www.dirtysouthvintage.com

A2Depot

I see reviews about great customer service but they will not respond to an email. I see way more reviews saying that. I receive the auto response that they received my message and they will get back to me in 48 hours.

Life Collection

Great support team! quickly and perfectly solved my problem. I highly recommend Wanelo, it’s very helpful in marketing our products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19