Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

BelleXo♥

so horrible, they don't even respond to any of your emails if you ever need to get in contact with them. I can't add this app to my store anymore, it was on there before and now it does not work. My page was deleted, for some reason I tried re adding it, still wouldn't work. Wanelo has always been horrible with replying to emails though. This app used to be so much better when it first started off. It would have been a huge help to small business. So much has changed!! Such a shame what this app has come to.

Groove Bags

I have had no problem working with customer service directly, but getting ahold of them has been an issue. For Wanelo orders, they only give Wanelo email addresses, and no option for direct contact with the customer. BUT, the email on the orders don't work! I have tried several times to contact Wanelo through the emails provided on the order, but get NOTHING. So, I have to create a new email, and send to Wanelo customer support. Why do you even bother putting an email on the orders, when we can't contact through it?
I also have gotten a recent request for tracking information for orders that were made over 3 years ago. Why did you wait 3 years to ask, when USPS and other providers don't even have that information anymore, it is not accessible after 3 years! We didn't even realize we hadn't got paid for these orders, and now we can only get a paper check sent in the mail? Very inconvenient and poor, very poor timing. If you need more tracking, or any information, ask in a timely manner, thanks!

Amazed By Grace Specialties

We've tried adding Wanelo to our Sales Channels several times over the last year, and always get the same message: "Not accepting any new stores until our feeds system is complete". Ridiculous! How long does it take to upgrade a 'feeds system'?...and why would SHOPIFY even LIST THEM if they're not taking on new clients? This whole thing just smells bad...
We gave it ONE STAR because the review software will not let us give it a zero.

KjSelections

I use this app for over a year now and have had quite a few sales. If you read their terms beforehand you won't have any negative experience. They are quite late at paying you for the order that was made BUT its something that you are told beforehand. I don't mind getting paid late.

PROS:
I get lots of orders
Technical Support/Customer Service is excellent

CONS:
You have to wait like 30 days to get paid AFTER tracking number shows customer received the order. Wish they would give you, your money faster BUT its ok, I have not run into any negative experiences so far.

Whispering Willow

We used to fill orders periodically on Wanelo but it dropped off significantly. We received an order out of the blue and filled it but were not paid. When we tried to check the channel on Shopify for status, it now says we are no longer eligible to sell via Wanelo. We emailed support and have not heard back. Highly disappointed.

ASH Wall Decor

I've used Wanelo for over a year now. My products load fine. No issues. I haven't sold too many products, but every sale counts!!!
The staff is VERY helpful. Any problems I have are minor and I get fast responses. I highly recommend it

Goddess Stone

Installed filled out all the paper work send in my store license detail got it up and running then it told me not eligible to sell on wanelo to contact support. Course this must be a mistake as i have a real business license etc. Clicked on the Contact Wanelo link it took me to a dead page said ext was rejected? So i uninstalled wasted hours on this piece of garbage. Will never shop or even look at wanelo again bye.

Best Giftes

Wanelo is a great experience and wanelo support are always help seller fast.we like wanelo ,thank you

Men jersep

Wanelo is responsive and is improving things very fast. Selling on Wanelo is a great experience and that we are always here to help.

wholesaleonline

good app i love it thanks for your
i will like it very much
your Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18