Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

wholesaleonline

good app i love it thanks for your i will like it very much your Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Davson Sales

We were reviewing your app for a new store. Why in the world would you need access to ALL our order for the last 60 days prior to installing the app, or any orders that were not via Wanelo, other than to market to our customers? "This includes all order details for the last 60 days, order fulfillments, and shipping information. Wanelo will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents"

Best Deal Online

I emailed Wanelo and received a quick response and assistance!. Awesome support!

Glam Geek

Kinda glad I never got a sale through this app seeing all the bad reviews. I have had it installed probably for 1 year or more and have never gotten a sale/inquiry or otherwise from here. Handmade jewelry and accessories are probably not a match for this app. www.the-glam-geek.com

Diffland

They don't update products from my website to wanelo account! Absolutely not working app. And 0 sales

Periibleu

Nifty Thrifty Co

Sold items two months ago was never paid. No response. No Nothing. Followed instructions for shipment still nothing. Absolutely no customer support. This company is terrible. I urge other sellers in the same boat to contact the CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL as this is fraud. They are stealing from people. BEWARE!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO SELL!

Megmadecreations

Awful. Awful. Awful. ABSOLUTELY NO Support. Terrible application process. It's been over a year now since adding the Wanelo app. Even though I've submited my EIN and bank account info over a 30 times I'd be willing to bet, I either got ZERO feedback regarding my submissions or my status continued to show that my store was ineligible. I've contacted support several times and even used one of my complimentary Shopify support hours hoping they might have a quick fix. I get the impression Shopify is well aware of their poor performance and stays out of it. This app should be gone with "FinditQuick". Absolutely NO SALES! - That goes without saying. But here's the best part... if I login to Wanelo, not going through the Shopify sales channel, my store actually has a profile with 33 published products (out of probably about 500 with thousands of variants). So not only were some of my products accepted probably well over a year ago, but I was continuously told my store had NOT been accepted or that I constantly had to resubmit my personal and very sensitive information. It's infuriating that Wanelo is allowed as a sales channel with so few to access in the first place.

Spy Web

Awful app, I cannot find words for their lack of the support and how the app is buggy!!! Stay away from this app.

Foreverstore Com

Wanelo is a great marketplace to move your items. The app is seamless and easy to install. Customer support is very responsive and will help answer any questions you might have about using the app, selling your products or communicating with customers. See great picture reviews from your customers across mobile devices. All orders sync right to your shopify account. We have been using this marketplace since the start. Wanelo has grown over the years and has made the experience a great one for sellers and customers. The app is free to use, and you only pay a percentage once you have made a sale. Definitely recommend this app.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17