Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Tiktoki1

Easy to use and easy to get orders.Products add and add wanelo sales.The orders will come.
More products with best quality and low price will be better.

November 20, 2020

Thank you, Tiktoki1. We're glad we are able to help. We hope this coming holiday season will be great for your store. We're one email away if you need assistance.

Onewel

Best service ,best quality photos .more orders than before.More photos add ,more sale.It easy to install and use

November 17, 2020

Thank you, Onewel. We're glad that you are having a good experience and have been generating sales while being new to Wanelo. The holiday season is almost here, so please reach out if you need assistance from our end. Stay safe and be well!

summer119

best service ,more sale ,better work,easy to use and ease to get orders.good share net with many fancy products.

October 22, 2020

Thank you, Summer11. We're glad to have resolved your issue! We are happy to be working closely with you in finding the best products our shoppers are looking for. Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need assistance. Happy selling!

HOT33

you are a kindly and freindly platform app.we are very love your wanelo app ,thank you for your help.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need assistance. We are continuing to make changes so we can better provide service for both our merchants and customers.

RobinLancasters

Great App well sell i will tell my friend to open it and the other people to know it is welll done the customer respond me quackily

September 15, 2020

Thank you, RobinLancasters! We would appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance. Stay safe!

Posh Pineapple Boutique

Great app and great customer service. I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to sell on multiple sites.

September 2, 2020

Thank you, Posh Pineapple! We appreciate the feedback and for working with us despite the pandemic. Stay safe!

World Scents and More

Even though I don't like their 30 day wait period, they have improved a lot lately. They did answer all my questions in a timely manner. Keep it up.

September 2, 2020

Thank you, World Scents team! We appreciate it. We have upgraded the systems, esp with the feeds. Products can now sync to your store within an hour after updating it from your Shopify inventory. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance from our end. Stay safe!

EvelynCreations

They don't pay their merchant. I am a small business that used Wanelo as a sales channel and I am still fighting with them for payment on invoices from 2 years ago. They are not trust worthy and will steal your money. Most of the positive reviews you see here have been paid for. Sell with them at your own risk.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We would love to help. We already sent you an email as we need more information from your end to process your payout. If you can respond to us, we would appreciate it. Have a great day!

Ann More Products

Alright it has been awhile and I was disappointed for a bit, but...I am so glad to be back using Wanelo again. I really like this app., and I have made sales using this app., so happy they are trying to fix the flaws with this app., back to 5 stars.

Yemaya Luna