Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Skin Care By Suzie

Update: Wanelo contacted me promptly and worked with me to with the problem. I always appreciate good customer support.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had trouble installing and when I sent an email from shopify app for help it bounce back as No such address

Wildflower cases

LOVE the app. Just by installing to our Shopify store we've already seen not only a boost in site traffic and awareness but also in sales coming from the app and its only been two weeks. We're looking forward to a long term relationship with Wanelo, their audience is our audience so its a perfect match!

Adela Mei

As a two person team running Adela Mei, an online boutique for petites, we have to stay focused on our fashion-forward customer, and we chose Shopify because it’s such an easy platform to get up and running on - so much guesswork was eliminated. Shopify allowed us to concentrate on our petite customer and core business, and the Wanelo Shopify App is great because it easily lets us get more exposure in a community where people want to buy. With a background in ecommerce, I know the integration makes a lot of sense because people are changing the way they shop these days. They want an easier experience, where instead of going to five stores, they can shop everywhere in one place. That’s what Wanelo is, and the Wanelo Shopify App allows us to be a part of it.

Seldom Seen

Downloading Wanelo's shopping app was the best decision we made. Set up was simple and the integration was quick and rewarding.

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next