Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Patch Freak

Nice app and so easy to use so why not.I highly recommend

Furnished Place

Had so much issue as a Canadian Small Business owner. First I had to get a USD account since they cannot transfer the money to my CAD account. Then when I finally got all the paper work done I tried connecting it with Shopify and it keeps giving me the 404 "DANG it did not work" asked Wanelo and took them forever to reply back to me. Now, I hear that the fees are raising and I cant even afford to post my item there to sell. I sell items that are around $7 to $15 USD with the additional 5% and 2.9% fee... I'll probably be losing money. Maybe I'll give Fancy a try now that I have a USD account.

Scotts Sales

“Starting on June 25, 2016, Wanelo is updating the commission and fee structure for orders placed via the Wanelo platform to 15% of the sale amount and a 2.9% transaction fee in place of the Shopify transaction fee.”

At first wanelo was the most cost effective place to sell our items. Now it has become the most expensive place to sell. From 10% to 15% is a big jump. And even more ridiculous is the fact that you’re going to charge a “2.9% transaction fee in place of the Shopify transaction fee.”

This shopify fee you speak of is more then shopify charges us. Not to mention they wave this fee when items are sold on wanelo. And you seem to think since shopify doesn't take that money that you should get it. It’s not right. What you’re going to do is turn wanelo into a place where only big company’s can make it. This affects small businesses in a big was. At the very least you should remove this shopify replacement fee. Shopify doesn’t charge it for a reason. And that doesn't mean that you deserve it.

Debras Passion Boutique

While Wanelo did bring sales, they now have changed to charging 15% of the sale, plus they have their own fees 2.9% -don't use Shopify fee structure. No customer service support. Have to learn it all on your own by clicking on stuff, entering info and see how it looks to prospective buyers. They have flat ship fee so make your fee cover everything. Hard to navigate Wanelo to even find a customer service email No phone support. No IT support or very little. Not worth it. I removed it.

Ultimate Sex Toy Shop

Stuff does sell but getting paid for every order is an issue. We installed the app in December 2015 and have had 80 orders 76 of them were successfully paid by Wanelo the other orders never got paid or resolved through there support team. Just beware! also they have updated there terms of service from 10% commission to 15% and transaction fee from 2% to 2.9% as well the seller payouts to be changed from confirmed shipped by carrier to 14 days later for some sort of customer protection. This starts on June 26. We think there should be seller protection as well. This shopify store will be removing this app before there new TOS takes affect.

4 Paws Pet Stuff

This is a sub-par app, syncing is weak and they do not give you an easy way to manage your products on their site including removing products or choosing what you want to list. If you have a site with thousands of SKU's look out. You will spend a ton of time going through each product 1 by 1 to determine what to include to their platform and what not to. Everything automatically syncs in the beginning whether you like it or not. Plus, they do not invest anytime into developing this app or upgrading the features to make it more user friendly. This is priced way higher than what the value of it is. They already charge a fee of 10% of your gross sales including on your shipping fee and now have just notified users they will be charging 15% of gross plus a 2.9% transaction fee. We've used this app now since November 2015 and have just canceled our account/removed the app due to the price increase for what is widely seen as something very sub-standard.

Vitamonster

Horrible!!! doesn't sync correctly with shopify store, also they keep raising the fee%

261 Boutique

Loved this app in the beginning - it resulted in quite a few more sales a week. And then recently they've pretty much stopped. Not sure if they changed their algorithm or something but unfortunately I'm not so impressed anymore. Now they're going to raise their commission to 15%? No thank you. I will be deleting this app.

Update: Even after deleting the app, I'm still getting sales. How does that even happen??

Another update: Wanelo decided to take $150 out of my checking account yesterday. When I asked about it, they said it was due to an error in their system from LAST APRIL! I'm soooo beyond done with this company.

Mopixie

Excellent, things were a bit rocky in the beginning but customer support is extremely helpful. A great app for any store owner :)

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Starchild Works

App doesnt offer calculated shipping or doesnt offer shipping that isn't worldwide. I only ship to canada and the U.S for instance and if I were to offer a flat rate for shipping the cost could be a difference of hundreds of dollars. This app needs to step up and change that they are losing a lot of money.