Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Wibbilywobblytimeywimie Com

Is the app dead? getting an error when I click on the get button

Romeo Et Juliet

Total nightmare.
Over Christmas I was selling like mad- tons of dropshipped items sourced on Ali Express, and I was singing the praises of Wanelo for the traffic.
Their requirements were simple: have a tracking number with an approved shipping agency that was updated when the item was shipped. Every one of my items met that criteria. Now, most dropshipped items from China are shipped via a very cheap method that does not update again after shipment. That wasn't a big deal. If a buyer claimed non-receipt I would refund and reship.
In January Wanelo sent me a long list of items their system did not recognize as having been shipped, and I worked with their agent to verify each one. She and I agreed that if I only had orders shipped via ePacket the problem would not arise again.
I quickly learned that even when I chose and paid for ePacket, the sellers would ship the cheap, untrackable method, and keep my money for the shipping upgrade! At that point, I eliminated all dropshipped items.
Another couple of months went by, and suddenly they were claiming orders not shipped again. I worked (again) to prove each one, with links stating "in transit" which is the exact language they use in their policy for an item having been shipped. (The problem was with their system not automatically recognizing orders shipped as they claimed it did.) They reinstated me again, but warned if I had any other issues they would shut me down for good. (This made NO sense as I hadn't done anything wrong/against policy. They already had the same information when I was shut down and when I was reinstated. What was I being punished for?? I asked, they never answered.)
The agent's statement was, "Our records show that your store now has 0 orders with placed 10-60 days ago without valid tracking, so I’ve re-enabled your store"
At this point I brought up 55 orders for which I had yet to be paid, totalling over $400.
Suddenly they claimed I had many unshipped orders several months old (some I had been paid for?). I took HOURS to screenshot and prove shipment of each and every order. They claimed I needed to provide delivery as well, which is not one of their requirements. When I argued, they shut me down for good. The agent claimed they would pay me after 90 days, but so far no go.
Wanelo changed the rules just for me and as far as I'm concerned has stolen $440 from me.
They have zero phone support. I still feel like I may have been much more successful had I been able to speak to someone, but every time I asked I was refused.
I hope to spare others the nightmare I've experienced.

Deja Vudo

We had sales right away with this app. We loaded it right before the holiday season and we got lots of sales from it. The sales do come in a lot at times and then not so much. The biggest complaint we have is that if you mess with your product too much like trying to put items in collections to make it easier to find it may suspend you account for spamming. Other than that we do really like the app.

Grand Rapids Liquids

App does not work. It used to work great and I got a lot of sales. Then one day it just stopped working... I emailed several times and no one can apparently get my store up and running. Dead end road with nobody to ask for directions. just sucks.

Nelson Thoma

Wanelo is one of the better apps I've used. In my book, any app that I can directly attribute to increased sales is worth a five star rating. I haven't had to contact their support so I can't say if its good or bad. That said, the fact that it works so seamlessly is a good indication that they would probably be very responsive if I ever needed support. The best customer support is an app that works so well you never have to contact the developers.

Organikthings

The support is great -- fast responses. One big drawback is that the shipping setting is very limited. You can only set one flat rate, or set it to percentage of the product price (which doesn't really work for us). So if you sell various items with different weights, it's pretty tricky to set the rule that will work for all items. We have emailed them and they are pretty open to suggestions, though. Hoping there will be more options soon.

The Lifestyle Luxury Store

Just installed the app, lets see how it goes, it has some really good reviews but i can only comment after a few days of using it.
Keep up the good work.

~ Team PricesOnSale.com

Unbelievablebooks

Honestly, it feels like I have never given 5 stars to an app before because they all have some underlying trick or ploy and I understand it is business and so I try and find the best apps knowing none will be great. Wanelo has brought me back to a place of realizing the mutual benefits when all companies join together to make customers happy.

Our sales have increased 30% since Wanelo and yes, we do pay Wanelo 10% of the sale price but if you have a 30% or 40% markup, then you are certainly winning in the end. Easy setup and awesome support, this is a great app to just connect and watch increased sales roll in.

Harempants

Wanelo brings us some traffic and sales. Don't expect to blow you away, but heck, you can't complain with some extra sales & exposure.

Swahilimodern Com

Was really excited about this, but there is no way to set individual shipping prices for a product or set a shipping tier. You also cannot adjust the product cost if you opt to offer free shipping.