Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Craftbeerd

This app sets you right up with Wanelo and there isn't much work beyond that. I have received some sales from Wanelo and everything went well :)

Teezyss

App doesn't even work, it gives 500 error when logging into Wanelo.

All In One Place With Us

I wish, I could give Wanelo 10 stars!! This platform is super beneficial for ALL Shopify Stores. Trust me on this. All I do, is list and it syncs to Wanelo for you daily. Then sit back and enjoy all the orders coming in. So far, in one month with Wanelo, I processed more than 3k in sales! Not bad for just one source.

Customer Service: These guys are also great doing customer service. I had the blessing to chat with Courtney and Henry and both of them are great dealing with me! I'm not easy sometimes. But, they are really good answering your questions and the best part is that THEY DO LISTEN to all Shopify Store Owners. They take our feedback to improve their services.

Closing: Get it now!!

Ricardo

Made Drift Apparel Racing

Lack of proper support. Customer service staff not trained in communication and retention. Seemed seriously disinterested in helping us with our specific problem. Not at all concerned that we hadn't been paid for any orders that had been shipped and delivered, instead, blamed it on the assumption we hadn't been approved or filled out the proper forms (which we had done several times, even received all the notifications saying we're ready to sell/approved for Wanelo). Claims that Stripe was the reason for delayed processing, we use Stripe with the same details through several channels, never have had an issue.

Things started off promising, but the overall bugginess of the site is unmanageable from our point of view. Updates to company profile NEVER went through, never got paid for orders made through the system so we ate all costs... Just wasn't worth it.

Over a decade in the Ecommerce space running stores that generated millions in revenue, I've only run into a handful of companies that I would not only never work with again, but be quite active in telling others to avoid them at all costs. Wanelo is one of those companies.

Popovleather

No support for Canadian stores, you cannot complete the installation as you need a USA routing number.

Broke Biitch

We've been using Wanelo for over a year and we don't have any good things to say about them anymore.

Wanelo definitely brought lots of traffic to our store before, now the sales went down. They have their own audience, which is pretty good for the business. However, they keep changing their payout rules on such short notice and twice in past half year. At first, they pay you when you fulfill the orders, then they changed to pay you when the package is "in transit", which I understand. NOW, they only pay you after 15 business days when the package is "in transit". Basically, they only pay you twice a month and just hold you money for 15 days. More that that, they've increased their commission fee from 10% to 15%.
Wanelo has no phone supports. They don't really response to your email unless they need something from you.

BEWARE the cost of doing business with Wanelo! BEWARE!

Sellerhq

I sold Items on there and made good profit at end they not even paid me out this is a scam company i wouldn't trust at all

They not respond on the EMAIL
They close your Store and copy your products
They refund any offer when they want to refund

Theses people are scammer they ask me where my products from

After all i got an notification : view similar products of 'mystore that i own' they copy 1:1

This is a rude company can't belive people like this exist to scam other companys

Gymgirl

Feeds not updating, customer service states they're going to manually rerun feeds, but doesn't. Problem has existed for two weeks to date. Poor customer service.

Harvest Co

App wouldn't install correctly. Customer service was horrendous. After attempting re-install and waiting on customer service to help, and wasting a lot of hours trying to make it work, I gave up.

Finally got it to work weeks later. Now I am not getting paid for all the orders people are placing. In the last couple of weeks I have had quite a few orders and have only been paid for a third of them.

App is also not syncing with my site on a regular basis, so Wanelo isn't accurately showing what's available and what's not.

The Service Manual Source

Thanks A lot ! Very Good And Easy To Use .