Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Popovleather

No support for Canadian stores, you cannot complete the installation as you need a USA routing number.

Broke Biitch

We've been using Wanelo for over a year and we don't have any good things to say about them anymore.

Wanelo definitely brought lots of traffic to our store before, now the sales went down. They have their own audience, which is pretty good for the business. However, they keep changing their payout rules on such short notice and twice in past half year. At first, they pay you when you fulfill the orders, then they changed to pay you when the package is "in transit", which I understand. NOW, they only pay you after 15 business days when the package is "in transit". Basically, they only pay you twice a month and just hold you money for 15 days. More that that, they've increased their commission fee from 10% to 15%.
Wanelo has no phone supports. They don't really response to your email unless they need something from you.

BEWARE the cost of doing business with Wanelo! BEWARE!

Sellerhq

I sold Items on there and made good profit at end they not even paid me out this is a scam company i wouldn't trust at all

They not respond on the EMAIL
They close your Store and copy your products
They refund any offer when they want to refund

Theses people are scammer they ask me where my products from

After all i got an notification : view similar products of 'mystore that i own' they copy 1:1

This is a rude company can't belive people like this exist to scam other companys

Gymgirl

Feeds not updating, customer service states they're going to manually rerun feeds, but doesn't. Problem has existed for two weeks to date. Poor customer service.

Harvest Co

App wouldn't install correctly. Customer service was horrendous. After attempting re-install and waiting on customer service to help, and wasting a lot of hours trying to make it work, I gave up.

Finally got it to work weeks later. Now I am not getting paid for all the orders people are placing. In the last couple of weeks I have had quite a few orders and have only been paid for a third of them.

App is also not syncing with my site on a regular basis, so Wanelo isn't accurately showing what's available and what's not.

The Service Manual Source

Thanks A lot ! Very Good And Easy To Use .

Magiccitydesigns

I love that some people rate this app so poorly. Yes please everyone don't waste your time and money go sell elsewhere! I don't want your competition! lol I love Wanelo and I tell everyone about it and no one believes me how incredible Wanelo is. So I have learned not to try to convince them and enjoy Wanelo ALL TO MYSELF! Best Wishes Everyone! Happy Selling! :)

Amoremworldwide

The app doesn't work! Fix it, please.

Sendmyjewelry

Been a terrible experience for us so far. The app doesn't work and can't even complete the setup.
After setting up our account directly through their website, payment info fails when trying to get it entered.

FORGET their support. Completely unresponsive and the phone calls will never be answered or returned.

This app needs to be removed from Shopify...

The Apparel Plaza

If you suck at selling on other channels or are looking to have low profit margins Wanelo is the place for you. This is the worst app ever! I would have waited on Amazon or used Pinterest if I'd known this app didn't work. I wish the feedback allowed us to give the thumbs down. This app would have 5 thumbs down from me. I wish I never installed this crap! The support is the worst on the planet. Shopify please ban this app! Here's what the support will tell you about your issues...

Thanks for your message.

I've brought the issue up to the team and it's been added to their agenda however the team will be prioritizing it based on other current projects also on their agenda.

Unfortunately I do not believe it will get resolved this week, but I can check in early next week and let you know an update.