Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Metimeboutique

The exposure you get on Wanelo is unparalleled - it is worth every penny they charge. They sync your entire shop and get your manual labor out of the equation.

The reason I give them only 3 starts is their HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE! It is so awful that they make US Postal Service Support and IRS look like the most caring organizations! They want you to email but rarely respond.
Their phone # immediately goes into voicemail and noone would ever call you!
If you have a problem, you will NEVER GET HELP from Wanelo!

AGAIN!!! A MONTH GOES BY! I DON'T GET A PAYMENT! EMAIL CUSTOMER SUPPORT! NOTHING! NOT A SINGLE REPLY!!!!!

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT!
ONCE YOU SIGN UP! YOU WILL SELL! BUT YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET ANY HELP!!!!! THEY CAN CARELESS ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE

Got contacted by Kristen @Wanelo last week. Submitted all printouts from Shopify that proves that it was Wanelo order. I wish I can get a response.
Even if they have no plans to pay me, but so I would know.

Like I said - if you are willing to cut your losses on their so called "unregistered" sales, stuff DOES sell. Their CEO/Owner must be absolutely clueless..............

Xenotees

Wanelo is a great addition to the Shopify App family!

For Rent Shoes

Good amount of traffic comes from Wanelo and really easy to get products to it and feed them. - merchant support was horrific for a while (100% unresponsive for a few months) but has definitely improved dramatically over the last few months. Just be 100% sure to have tracking numbers in shopify for every order from Wanelo or you won't get paid. Highly suggest Wanelo implement a daily alert for any orders which are marked 'Fulfilled' but don't have a tracking number.

Would also encourage eventually this becoming a Shopify Channel and not an app to make managing it a bit easier

Bootcuffsocks

We've had 4 sales within the first 4 days of using Wanelo. We're thrilled! Courtney is super responsive and helpful.

Candc Collection

I had a bunch of problems with Wanelo at first, for some reason my payment account wasn't linking up on wanelo so I had to constantly contact wanelo to get someone to help me (issue was on their end) and after about a month it finally got fixed. That has been the only issue with Wanelo though and I was told that it never happened before. I am very pleased to be selling on this app and do get quite a bit of sales. It's very easy to integrate your shopify products on their site. I would recommend this app 100%! I would have given it a 5 star rating but took off a star due to all the issues in the first month.

Hopskipjumppaper

Update:
I am no longer able to see on this channel because a customer cancelled an order, then ordered the same item in another size. Wanelo said my cancellation rate was too high. Yes, that was because I had two orders and one was cancelled because the customer wanted another size. I tried explaining this to Javier in customer support, but he said no.

Don't bother installing this sale channel. Their customer service is terrible.

Cheryls Galore And More

Wow!!! A brief run down of my Success with Wanelos help.
I starting posting on WANELO months before I found that Shopify/WANELO had this Great App! WANELO at that point had already given me orders via my items being seen there. Now with the App my orders have tripled! With the few hiccups I've had I can say this as a fact from personal experience I've had.
1. There's always going to be that hiccup, that "Well this needs to be fixed" moments and although it's frustrating at that moment WANELO always comes through.
2. Jen and Courtney have ALWAYS responded, helped, given advise, taken feedback and been there at all times.
3. WANELO is 100% hands down where ANY business wants to be for growth and exposure.

Thank You WANELO!

Shop Onyx

Amazing! I never rate apps, but I felt compelled to do so with this one...We got a sale within 24 hours of installing. Highly recommend.

Oisac

We were having problems with curating collections on the website and app. We contacted Wanelo about our problem and got a reply very quickly within the same day. Thanks to Courtney and the tech team, everything is working perfectly! Great app, responsive team. Highly recommend.

Allys Clothing

I like Wanelo, but it will not sync up with my store.