Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

QuorArtisticTshirts

Hi!

I think this is a fantastic opportunity bu I can't install Wanelo App in my Shopify Shop.
I sent email to the support asking for instructions, I hope you answer me soon soon :)

Helen's Jewels

With this app, you set it and forget it! There is nothing else to do other than installing. It syncs your whole shop and you don't have to worry. Get more exposure and sales with this app.

2020AVE

I've used Wanelo for about a year now, way before it was integrated with Shopify. I'm going to be as candid as I possibly can with my review since it could affect potential shopify merchants.

Wanelo gives great exposure to potential customers, especially for start up merchants. However, it doesn't lead to automatic sales, and a lot of work is required on the merchants end just like any other social platform. What you put in is what you will get with this app, but overall very convenient for Shopify stores.

DOTOLY

Excellent, things were a bit rocky in the beginning but customer support is extremely helpful. A great app for any store owner :)

So International

I used Wanelo before I was a shop owner. It was my go-to for quirky and edgy trinkets, clothes and accessories. I knew this had to be in my social media arsenal if I wanted to get my clothes (which are on the weirder side of fashion) in front of the right eyeballs. This app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and saves LOADS of time! Definitely recommend.

FreeStyleCase

Great App..... increase my trafict and sales
itssssssss work..!!!!

Fresh Jays & Fashion

I had issues with the pay out in the begginning and couldnt get a hold of anyone for a bit but when the ceo finally email me it lead to great customer service which made me happier she understood my frustrations andaddress the issues

Traffic wise WANELO is great i have incresed traffic by 40 percent which is a all around win

and the staff is working around the clock to make wanelo better shopping experience i gave it a 4 out of 5 because of the long miscomunication we had but they did took care of RECOMMEMEDED FOR SMALL BUSINESS TO GET YOUR PRODUCT SEEN love it

zeroUV

Wanelo has to be the easiest 3rd party referral application we have ever installed on Shopify. Extremely efficient and easy to install. We could not be more happier with the results. In addition, our full inventory is live and updated through the Wanelo API configuration, which is extremely convenient. We can honestly say that Wanelo has become a very important part of our daily sales!

It allows customers who most likely have not heard of zeroUV to actually browse our inventory and purchase immediately! It doesn't get much easier than that!

If you have not installed this application, we recommend you give them a try!

Alohilani Boutique

The Wanelo experience has been an amazing experience so far. I had a few hiccups at the beginning when trying to set up my account, but I received excellent customer service from their rockstar, Jen. She helped me the whole way through. I feel like its really hard to get excellent customer service these days, and Jen really raised the bar. She was very quick with responding to all of my emails, she answered everything in depth and detail, and she made my whole experience very pleasant. Im very happy to report that I have received my first order after only a week of joining Wanelo, and Im looking forward to the increase in sales and traffic on my site. Looks like this will be a great partnership. I highly recommend it!!!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Let me start by saying Wanelo is one of our absolute favorite platforms to sell on. Their customer service is absolutely outstanding!! This app is so good that I almost do not want to review it and let the secret out of the bag.

We have seen a huge increase in our conversions from Waanelo. The app reminds the customer every time that they log into their Wanelo account that they NEED to finish their purchase. This is like having an abandon cart on steroids. A+++++

Devon