Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Alohilani Boutique

The Wanelo experience has been an amazing experience so far. I had a few hiccups at the beginning when trying to set up my account, but I received excellent customer service from their rockstar, Jen. She helped me the whole way through. I feel like its really hard to get excellent customer service these days, and Jen really raised the bar. She was very quick with responding to all of my emails, she answered everything in depth and detail, and she made my whole experience very pleasant. Im very happy to report that I have received my first order after only a week of joining Wanelo, and Im looking forward to the increase in sales and traffic on my site. Looks like this will be a great partnership. I highly recommend it!!!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Let me start by saying Wanelo is one of our absolute favorite platforms to sell on. Their customer service is absolutely outstanding!! This app is so good that I almost do not want to review it and let the secret out of the bag.

We have seen a huge increase in our conversions from Waanelo. The app reminds the customer every time that they log into their Wanelo account that they NEED to finish their purchase. This is like having an abandon cart on steroids. A+++++

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Fashion

5th & Market

It's been about 2 weeks since I've downloaded the Wanelo app and overall I think it is a must have app! I really wish I could give 4 1/2 stars
Pros:
-You truly are on an even playing field with a lot of the big name stores
-It is really easy to install, and does automatic updates of your inventory
-We have more than twice the amount of followers and sales coming in than our other social media pages and in less than half the time
-With the "save" button you can see what products people are loving and that alone was worth downloading the app
-If your store can fit in their current demographics of college age women, there is no reason not to download

Cons:
-The payout!! This is really big to me. Their payment periods are twice a month but then they don't get posted until 5 days after the payment period ends. Waiting anywhere from 5-20 days to receive money from orders seems a bit too long to me. For a small business this is definitely less than ideal
-The only other cons have been minor system glitches that I seem to only see on my end and have since emailed Wanelo to inform them and they are working on it

So in conclusion, download this app! You won't regret it!

Just Art Prints

Great service and happy with this app. I actually had a digital shop and changed everything around just to have this as an app. There is major potential for anyone wanting to get exposure and sales.

Installation was easy!

When I first downloaded the app, I had a lot of sales. They take commission but its worth the exposure.

T. Victoria Accesssories

After some initial difficulty with applying the app, I received prompt customer service, and my shop is now up and running.

Cakeworthy

Issues with installing the app. Every time I click on the app once installed it asks me to install again. Contacted their customer support and have yet to receive a response. Shame - would have loved to use this app!

Nour Amira

Works smoothly. Awesome idea for integration. I know this app will help organic traffic increase.

Sirenlondon

The best thing you can do for your business!!

When Wanelo first became an app we jumped at the opportunity to be a part of it. As a small company, Wanelo has been an integral part of our success. Internet marketing is such a constant upward battle for small companies like us, having a voice in a competitive market place is a big deal. Wanelo sorted that out and more. We have a strong store presence on Wanelo thanks to the way in which the platform works, and it's a great market place for us to reach out to our potential customers and to help us create a following. The great thing about Wanelo is we are treated equally, the same as larger brands, and are able to make our voice heard.

The Spinster's Shoppe, LLC

Best decision I ever made!

Getting online visibility can be a challenge these days, but with the Wanelo app, I am able to reach my target market a lot easier. I am enjoying an increase in sales, and the customer service via email is efficient and quick. If you sell products on a Shopify store, you MUST get Wanelo.

Nest Bedding Organic Bedding and Mattress Stores

Yep, sounds like a great app. I click on add the app, I am routed to a page that says website unavailable.