Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

RobinLancasters

Great App well sell i will tell my friend to open it and the other people to know it is welll done the customer respond me quackily

September 15, 2020

Thank you, RobinLancasters! We would appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance. Stay safe!

Posh Pineapple Boutique

Great app and great customer service. I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to sell on multiple sites.

September 2, 2020

Thank you, Posh Pineapple! We appreciate the feedback and for working with us despite the pandemic. Stay safe!

World Scents and More

Even though I don't like their 30 day wait period, they have improved a lot lately. They did answer all my questions in a timely manner. Keep it up.

September 2, 2020

Thank you, World Scents team! We appreciate it. We have upgraded the systems, esp with the feeds. Products can now sync to your store within an hour after updating it from your Shopify inventory. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance from our end. Stay safe!

EvelynCreations

They don't pay their merchant. I am a small business that used Wanelo as a sales channel and I am still fighting with them for payment on invoices from 2 years ago. They are not trust worthy and will steal your money. Most of the positive reviews you see here have been paid for. Sell with them at your own risk.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We would love to help. We already sent you an email as we need more information from your end to process your payout. If you can respond to us, we would appreciate it. Have a great day!

Ann More Products

Alright it has been awhile and I was disappointed for a bit, but...I am so glad to be back using Wanelo again. I really like this app., and I have made sales using this app., so happy they are trying to fix the flaws with this app., back to 5 stars.

Yemaya Luna

PPPI

There was an issue with my store and it became inactive for a week or so. Wanelo Team, especially Gerald, were quite helpful and got my store back up and running within a few days. Great customer service and great app. Only recommendation would be working on the Shopify app. It always breaks or doesn’t load and it is useless.

Honeybee Line

Wanelo is the best place to sell products. Wanelo has excellent customer service. Thank you Wanelo!

Neil Boutique Online

I used the wanelo app, it is a very amazing shopping app,Gerald is kindly help us everytime. i and my friend all love the wanelo app

Ultras

Wanelo is not paying any more. Do not list products to the site. We have not been paid in almost 3 months! Think about this. Why are there over 80 1 Star Reviews. Why is Shopify supporting this App. Wanelo is a scam!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20