Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Ultras

Wanelo is not paying any more. Do not list products to the site. We have not been paid in almost 3 months! Think about this. Why are there over 80 1 Star Reviews. Why is Shopify supporting this App. Wanelo is a scam!

Skelapparel

I have been using this app for a while and I never checked the payments.....today they said that I have not shipped orders from 5 month ago saying that the tracking is invalid...no way to track down the tracking since it is too old and now I lost over $100. Now they are saying if I do not ship the order, my account will be under review....LOL they basically stole my money.

DirtySouthVintage.com

An honest review after 4 years being with there network.

#1. You ship customers orders without payment.
#2. It takes 15 to 25 days later to get paid from your stock.
#3. You are not allowed to have your customers emails.
#4. They take 20% or so from all orders.
#5. They do not respect your store policy.
#6. They think there in control of your business.
#7. They have a lot less shoppers then they used to.
#8. The reps threaten you all the time.
#9. The reps treat you like your a kid and not a business.
#10. They think there better then you.
#11. They will refund a customer without them returning an item.
#12. Many odd shops on there network that seem fake or like copies of other shops.
#13. There reps are on power trips and have no business experience it seems. They are not qualified to make business choices.

We could go on but after all these years we just got fed up. They don't bend at all to there shops who give them money and only want you to bend. There policy's are unreasonable and they are often disrespectful in the way they talk to you by form of email.

They think your just lucky to be on there network. You need them right??

WRONG, they are not building you any traffic or really helping your business this whole system only really works for them its not an equal partnership and again they treat you like your less then them in all ways. Read the reviews, many feel this way we just made the mistake of staying with them to long and the last few months we really just decided we no longer care to work with them as it's not doing anything for us. They sent us an email being rude and demanding and we were just like whatever guys enough is enough. They wanted us to kiss butt and act as if they owned our business guess what wanleo you don't!

Wanelo needs new management and a whole makeover and learn to be grateful for shops who allowed them to share there profits with them. You don't see major players like fashionnova sharing money with wanelo ever wonder why??

Not worth your time unless your just getting starred and wanted some extra sales for a while but you will soon see once you grow it becomes a waste of your time and business money. Pass them by.

It's not you, it's them lol! We gave them to much time and to much money. All we can do know is laugh about it and let you know not to do what we did.

Wanelo ask yourself if your so great and doing it the right way then why are so many shops leaving or left you and giving you bad reviews? YOUR BUSINESS MODEL IS BROKEN. You need to fix your network.

www.dirtysouthvintage.com

A2Depot

I see reviews about great customer service but they will not respond to an email. I see way more reviews saying that. I receive the auto response that they received my message and they will get back to me in 48 hours.

BelleXo♥

so horrible, they don't even respond to any of your emails if you ever need to get in contact with them. I can't add this app to my store anymore, it was on there before and now it does not work. My page was deleted, for some reason I tried re adding it, still wouldn't work. Wanelo has always been horrible with replying to emails though. This app used to be so much better when it first started off. It would have been a huge help to small business. So much has changed!! Such a shame what this app has come to.

Amazed By Grace Specialties

We've tried adding Wanelo to our Sales Channels several times over the last year, and always get the same message: "Not accepting any new stores until our feeds system is complete". Ridiculous! How long does it take to upgrade a 'feeds system'?...and why would SHOPIFY even LIST THEM if they're not taking on new clients? This whole thing just smells bad...
We gave it ONE STAR because the review software will not let us give it a zero.

Whispering Willow

We used to fill orders periodically on Wanelo but it dropped off significantly. We received an order out of the blue and filled it but were not paid. When we tried to check the channel on Shopify for status, it now says we are no longer eligible to sell via Wanelo. We emailed support and have not heard back. Highly disappointed.

Goddess Stone

Installed filled out all the paper work send in my store license detail got it up and running then it told me not eligible to sell on wanelo to contact support. Course this must be a mistake as i have a real business license etc. Clicked on the Contact Wanelo link it took me to a dead page said ext was rejected? So i uninstalled wasted hours on this piece of garbage. Will never shop or even look at wanelo again bye.

Glam Geek

Kinda glad I never got a sale through this app seeing all the bad reviews. I have had it installed probably for 1 year or more and have never gotten a sale/inquiry or otherwise from here. Handmade jewelry and accessories are probably not a match for this app.
www.the-glam-geek.com

Diffland

They don't update products from my website to wanelo account! Absolutely not working app. And 0 sales

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9