Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Retinadesigns

does not work properly and high fees

Emporio Akanni

Do not even bother downloading. total waste of time. So many things is wrong with this channel the app the traffic, how they pay you, everything, just not worth the effort. Deleting Mine soon!

Bvstore 15945

I liked this app alot at first. It brought in alot of sales and was great, however the sales have suddenly completely stopped. All of my products are not showing, and they have now raised their commission to 15% from 10%, and there is a two week wait for sellers to get paid. They have made all of these changes to their system, but couldn't even add seller protection or a messaging system to make it so that customers can contact sellers or vice versa. I will be deleting this app.

Fierce Berry

It worked well 6 months ago, then they starting giving me issues because I dared to invite more than 80 of their customers to view my stores giveaways a day. Then sales from this APP have become nonexistent and finally commission has been raised to 15%! It seems they only want to promote big name stores and leave smaller stores completely out of their algorithm. Uninstalling soon!

Lulzy Shirts

Cant even sign up because the logo wont finish "processing" when creating account. After further evaluation from others it appears they have many other issues as well. Guess I wont be using this one any time soon.

Prettyshestore

The app doesn't work for at least 6 months. We have sent several emails to Wanelo support team but no answer or very poor ones that don't get any follow up.

Patch Freak

Nice app and so easy to use so why not.I highly recommend

Furnished Place

Had so much issue as a Canadian Small Business owner. First I had to get a USD account since they cannot transfer the money to my CAD account. Then when I finally got all the paper work done I tried connecting it with Shopify and it keeps giving me the 404 "DANG it did not work" asked Wanelo and took them forever to reply back to me. Now, I hear that the fees are raising and I cant even afford to post my item there to sell. I sell items that are around $7 to $15 USD with the additional 5% and 2.9% fee... I'll probably be losing money. Maybe I'll give Fancy a try now that I have a USD account.

Scotts Sales

“Starting on June 25, 2016, Wanelo is updating the commission and fee structure for orders placed via the Wanelo platform to 15% of the sale amount and a 2.9% transaction fee in place of the Shopify transaction fee.”

At first wanelo was the most cost effective place to sell our items. Now it has become the most expensive place to sell. From 10% to 15% is a big jump. And even more ridiculous is the fact that you’re going to charge a “2.9% transaction fee in place of the Shopify transaction fee.”

This shopify fee you speak of is more then shopify charges us. Not to mention they wave this fee when items are sold on wanelo. And you seem to think since shopify doesn't take that money that you should get it. It’s not right. What you’re going to do is turn wanelo into a place where only big company’s can make it. This affects small businesses in a big was. At the very least you should remove this shopify replacement fee. Shopify doesn’t charge it for a reason. And that doesn't mean that you deserve it.

Debras Passion Boutique

While Wanelo did bring sales, they now have changed to charging 15% of the sale, plus they have their own fees 2.9% -don't use Shopify fee structure. No customer service support. Have to learn it all on your own by clicking on stuff, entering info and see how it looks to prospective buyers. They have flat ship fee so make your fee cover everything. Hard to navigate Wanelo to even find a customer service email No phone support. No IT support or very little. Not worth it. I removed it.