Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Ultimate Sex Toy Shop

Stuff does sell but getting paid for every order is an issue. We installed the app in December 2015 and have had 80 orders 76 of them were successfully paid by Wanelo the other orders never got paid or resolved through there support team. Just beware! also they have updated there terms of service from 10% commission to 15% and transaction fee from 2% to 2.9% as well the seller payouts to be changed from confirmed shipped by carrier to 14 days later for some sort of customer protection. This starts on June 26. We think there should be seller protection as well. This shopify store will be removing this app before there new TOS takes affect.

4 Paws Pet Stuff

This is a sub-par app, syncing is weak and they do not give you an easy way to manage your products on their site including removing products or choosing what you want to list. If you have a site with thousands of SKU's look out. You will spend a ton of time going through each product 1 by 1 to determine what to include to their platform and what not to. Everything automatically syncs in the beginning whether you like it or not. Plus, they do not invest anytime into developing this app or upgrading the features to make it more user friendly. This is priced way higher than what the value of it is. They already charge a fee of 10% of your gross sales including on your shipping fee and now have just notified users they will be charging 15% of gross plus a 2.9% transaction fee. We've used this app now since November 2015 and have just canceled our account/removed the app due to the price increase for what is widely seen as something very sub-standard.

Vitamonster

Horrible!!! doesn't sync correctly with shopify store, also they keep raising the fee%

261 Boutique

Loved this app in the beginning - it resulted in quite a few more sales a week. And then recently they've pretty much stopped. Not sure if they changed their algorithm or something but unfortunately I'm not so impressed anymore. Now they're going to raise their commission to 15%? No thank you. I will be deleting this app.

Update: Even after deleting the app, I'm still getting sales. How does that even happen??

Another update: Wanelo decided to take $150 out of my checking account yesterday. When I asked about it, they said it was due to an error in their system from LAST APRIL! I'm soooo beyond done with this company.

Mopixie

Excellent, things were a bit rocky in the beginning but customer support is extremely helpful. A great app for any store owner :)

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Starchild Works

App doesnt offer calculated shipping or doesnt offer shipping that isn't worldwide. I only ship to canada and the U.S for instance and if I were to offer a flat rate for shipping the cost could be a difference of hundreds of dollars. This app needs to step up and change that they are losing a lot of money.

Azucar Maria

The app is good, only downside? It doesn't work for CANADA! :( that is definitely depressing, would be awesome to be an active user of this platform, please bring it to Canada soon!

Lovepray

Wanelo is really fun to use, we get extra sales from there, and who doesn't want to sell more? Sometimes we will sell a lot, sometimes not so much, but its additional to our store, so its great to have!

Lexcustoms

10MAY16 App started off great with a few extra sales through them a month. Now the sales have completely stopped and the app is dead.

13JUN16 After leaving this bad review, I have now started getting orders here and there so I am upgrading my review to 3 Stars instead of 1. If you're looking for a few extra sales, go ahead and download.

01OCT17 2nd year with this app and I haven't even received an order through this app. 0 sales from them and my stores sales and products are up so it isn't me. Back to 1 star, be careful if you're thinking about downloading this app.

19MAR18 Still no sales from this app. Used to be worth a handful of orders, not anymore

A Moms Attic Llc

I wrote a review similar to this and removed it because I thought Wanelo had fixed the problem- THAT'S NOT THE CASE
At first I loved this APP I had sales and was so happy that I installed Wanelo and recommended to many of my friends ~ all of a sudden my sales stopped.
If I could negative stars I would ~ As a seller on Wanelo. I am not happy at all. I have contacted Wanelo's support team over and over because of one reason or another. I am having issues with the whole app I cannot verify my settings, they charge the wrong tax on orders they only estimate sales tax which I believe is against the law.
I placed a test order yesterday for $14.00 + Shipping 3.99 than there is a charge for $3.30 for Taxes and Fees (Tax on 14.99 should be $1.26) not sure what other fees are - I asked and question not answered - Total test order was $21.29. I refunded the order however, I could only refund $19.34 (Tax amount on refund shows $1.35) not sure where the other money is that I paid on a test order - Looks to me like there are hidden Wanelo fees on top of the commission they take for each order. Very unprofessional - Put way too much time into this app that does'nt seem to work anymore -Seller's beware