Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Amoremworldwide

The app doesn't work! Fix it, please.

Tattoosandpiercings

the app is crap and broken, doesn't work even if I have a registered US business. support never replies

Sendmyjewelry

Been a terrible experience for us so far. The app doesn't work and can't even complete the setup.
After setting up our account directly through their website, payment info fails when trying to get it entered.

FORGET their support. Completely unresponsive and the phone calls will never be answered or returned.

This app needs to be removed from Shopify...

The Apparel Plaza

If you suck at selling on other channels or are looking to have low profit margins Wanelo is the place for you. This is the worst app ever! I would have waited on Amazon or used Pinterest if I'd known this app didn't work. I wish the feedback allowed us to give the thumbs down. This app would have 5 thumbs down from me. I wish I never installed this crap! The support is the worst on the planet. Shopify please ban this app! Here's what the support will tell you about your issues...

Thanks for your message.

I've brought the issue up to the team and it's been added to their agenda however the team will be prioritizing it based on other current projects also on their agenda.

Unfortunately I do not believe it will get resolved this week, but I can check in early next week and let you know an update.

Metimeboutique

The exposure you get on Wanelo is unparalleled - it is worth every penny they charge. They sync your entire shop and get your manual labor out of the equation.

The reason I give them only 3 starts is their HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE! It is so awful that they make US Postal Service Support and IRS look like the most caring organizations! They want you to email but rarely respond.
Their phone # immediately goes into voicemail and noone would ever call you!
If you have a problem, you will NEVER GET HELP from Wanelo!

AGAIN!!! A MONTH GOES BY! I DON'T GET A PAYMENT! EMAIL CUSTOMER SUPPORT! NOTHING! NOT A SINGLE REPLY!!!!!

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT!
ONCE YOU SIGN UP! YOU WILL SELL! BUT YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET ANY HELP!!!!! THEY CAN CARELESS ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE

Got contacted by Kristen @Wanelo last week. Submitted all printouts from Shopify that proves that it was Wanelo order. I wish I can get a response.
Even if they have no plans to pay me, but so I would know.

Like I said - if you are willing to cut your losses on their so called "unregistered" sales, stuff DOES sell. Their CEO/Owner must be absolutely clueless..............

Xenotees

Wanelo is a great addition to the Shopify App family!

For Rent Shoes

Good amount of traffic comes from Wanelo and really easy to get products to it and feed them. - merchant support was horrific for a while (100% unresponsive for a few months) but has definitely improved dramatically over the last few months. Just be 100% sure to have tracking numbers in shopify for every order from Wanelo or you won't get paid. Highly suggest Wanelo implement a daily alert for any orders which are marked 'Fulfilled' but don't have a tracking number.

Would also encourage eventually this becoming a Shopify Channel and not an app to make managing it a bit easier

Bootcuffsocks

We've had 4 sales within the first 4 days of using Wanelo. We're thrilled! Courtney is super responsive and helpful.

Candc Collection

I had a bunch of problems with Wanelo at first, for some reason my payment account wasn't linking up on wanelo so I had to constantly contact wanelo to get someone to help me (issue was on their end) and after about a month it finally got fixed. That has been the only issue with Wanelo though and I was told that it never happened before. I am very pleased to be selling on this app and do get quite a bit of sales. It's very easy to integrate your shopify products on their site. I would recommend this app 100%! I would have given it a 5 star rating but took off a star due to all the issues in the first month.

Hopskipjumppaper

Update:
I am no longer able to see on this channel because a customer cancelled an order, then ordered the same item in another size. Wanelo said my cancellation rate was too high. Yes, that was because I had two orders and one was cancelled because the customer wanted another size. I tried explaining this to Javier in customer support, but he said no.

Don't bother installing this sale channel. Their customer service is terrible.