Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Shop Onyx

Amazing! I never rate apps, but I felt compelled to do so with this one...We got a sale within 24 hours of installing. Highly recommend.

Oisac

We were having problems with curating collections on the website and app. We contacted Wanelo about our problem and got a reply very quickly within the same day. Thanks to Courtney and the tech team, everything is working perfectly! Great app, responsive team. Highly recommend.

Allys Clothing

I like Wanelo, but it will not sync up with my store.

Sexy Diva Clothing

Amazing App and an Amazing Team of Professionals that fix every problem immediately. I have seen my business Grow 10 times with Wanelo. Its a must have for all small business.

Redfoxbluemagic

Amazing app, even better customer service! Absolutely and without a doubt helped sales and the set up was super easy and seamless. Would definitely recommend!

Vacaysite

I would LOVE to sell on WANELO but the APP does not work with my Quantity Breaks APP so all the products I put on WANELO shows the incorrect retail price and there is no work around! Please fix this, I would love to use WANELO but I also want to offer my customers 20% off if they buy 5 or more items. HELP!!!

Sweet Rebel Boutique Fl

At first we received orders here and there. Now we have been receiving more orders lately. We are very satisfied with the conversions that we are getting from Wanelo. Thank you so much!

The House Of Awareness

it took a little white, and now I am receiving sales from here. When I was not getting any sales, I emailed support. They were very helpful with suggestions. One suggestion was to put my items into categories. This helped sales along with adding hashtags.

Abellagifts

I want to give a zero star or negative star. If you sell personalized or made to order items. Wanelo will not approve your app/application. Don't waste time on this app. It does not work!

Customsneakz

as a small business owner, i find WANELO to be the perfect platform for me and the business that i run. (CustomSneakZ )
Not only does it expose your product to millions of people, the team behind it all is on top of their game. I have had a great experience so far, and looking forward to expanding it through this marketplace.
Thanks WANELO!