Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

For Rent Shoes

Good amount of traffic comes from Wanelo and really easy to get products to it and feed them. - merchant support was horrific for a while (100% unresponsive for a few months) but has definitely improved dramatically over the last few months. Just be 100% sure to have tracking numbers in shopify for every order from Wanelo or you won't get paid. Highly suggest Wanelo implement a daily alert for any orders which are marked 'Fulfilled' but don't have a tracking number.

Would also encourage eventually this becoming a Shopify Channel and not an app to make managing it a bit easier

Bootcuffsocks

We've had 4 sales within the first 4 days of using Wanelo. We're thrilled! Courtney is super responsive and helpful.

Candc Collection

I had a bunch of problems with Wanelo at first, for some reason my payment account wasn't linking up on wanelo so I had to constantly contact wanelo to get someone to help me (issue was on their end) and after about a month it finally got fixed. That has been the only issue with Wanelo though and I was told that it never happened before. I am very pleased to be selling on this app and do get quite a bit of sales. It's very easy to integrate your shopify products on their site. I would recommend this app 100%! I would have given it a 5 star rating but took off a star due to all the issues in the first month.

Hopskipjumppaper

Update:
I am no longer able to see on this channel because a customer cancelled an order, then ordered the same item in another size. Wanelo said my cancellation rate was too high. Yes, that was because I had two orders and one was cancelled because the customer wanted another size. I tried explaining this to Javier in customer support, but he said no.

Don't bother installing this sale channel. Their customer service is terrible.

Cheryls Galore And More

Wow!!! A brief run down of my Success with Wanelos help.
I starting posting on WANELO months before I found that Shopify/WANELO had this Great App! WANELO at that point had already given me orders via my items being seen there. Now with the App my orders have tripled! With the few hiccups I've had I can say this as a fact from personal experience I've had.
1. There's always going to be that hiccup, that "Well this needs to be fixed" moments and although it's frustrating at that moment WANELO always comes through.
2. Jen and Courtney have ALWAYS responded, helped, given advise, taken feedback and been there at all times.
3. WANELO is 100% hands down where ANY business wants to be for growth and exposure.

Thank You WANELO!

Shop Onyx

Amazing! I never rate apps, but I felt compelled to do so with this one...We got a sale within 24 hours of installing. Highly recommend.

Oisac

We were having problems with curating collections on the website and app. We contacted Wanelo about our problem and got a reply very quickly within the same day. Thanks to Courtney and the tech team, everything is working perfectly! Great app, responsive team. Highly recommend.

Allys Clothing

I like Wanelo, but it will not sync up with my store.

Sexy Diva Clothing

Amazing App and an Amazing Team of Professionals that fix every problem immediately. I have seen my business Grow 10 times with Wanelo. Its a must have for all small business.

Redfoxbluemagic

Amazing app, even better customer service! Absolutely and without a doubt helped sales and the set up was super easy and seamless. Would definitely recommend!