Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Shopluckyduck

terrible app and terrible service. I buy from exclusive clothing manufacturers all over the us and am an online women's clothing retailer. I hand package and ship all of my orders myself and after waiting a month for all of my tax and business info to be validated I receive an email saying I was identified as a drop shipper. I offer same day shipping and guarantee items arrive within 5 days. How could I possibly drop ship? They clearly don't have any type of support team to help business owners and this app is a joke

Casamoms Everything

I'm done. The electronic tax form doesn't work for me and i cant get any support about. Now the last couple of days i have been trying to sign in and it wont let me, so delete my acct for me since i cant sign in and do it myself.

Fragranceoriginal Com

100% useless apps. Not a single sale since I installed it over a month ago. Plus, very sluggish customer service.

Shop All Phone Case and Cover I by iPhonecaseshop.net

great tool to boost your sales. This is super app ever i ever install in webstore. Thank wanelo

INSPIRADO.CO

Quick and seamless installation. It will be interesting to see if this marketing channel works for us. Will circle back when we have used it for some time

QuorArtisticTshirts

Hi!

I think this is a fantastic opportunity bu I can't install Wanelo App in my Shopify Shop.
I sent email to the support asking for instructions, I hope you answer me soon soon :)

Helen's Jewels

With this app, you set it and forget it! There is nothing else to do other than installing. It syncs your whole shop and you don't have to worry. Get more exposure and sales with this app.

2020AVE

I've used Wanelo for about a year now, way before it was integrated with Shopify. I'm going to be as candid as I possibly can with my review since it could affect potential shopify merchants.

Wanelo gives great exposure to potential customers, especially for start up merchants. However, it doesn't lead to automatic sales, and a lot of work is required on the merchants end just like any other social platform. What you put in is what you will get with this app, but overall very convenient for Shopify stores.

DOTOLY

Excellent, things were a bit rocky in the beginning but customer support is extremely helpful. A great app for any store owner :)

So International

I used Wanelo before I was a shop owner. It was my go-to for quirky and edgy trinkets, clothes and accessories. I knew this had to be in my social media arsenal if I wanted to get my clothes (which are on the weirder side of fashion) in front of the right eyeballs. This app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and saves LOADS of time! Definitely recommend.