Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

So International

I used Wanelo before I was a shop owner. It was my go-to for quirky and edgy trinkets, clothes and accessories. I knew this had to be in my social media arsenal if I wanted to get my clothes (which are on the weirder side of fashion) in front of the right eyeballs. This app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and saves LOADS of time! Definitely recommend.

FreeStyleCase

Great App..... increase my trafict and sales
itssssssss work..!!!!

Fresh Jays & Fashion

I had issues with the pay out in the begginning and couldnt get a hold of anyone for a bit but when the ceo finally email me it lead to great customer service which made me happier she understood my frustrations andaddress the issues

Traffic wise WANELO is great i have incresed traffic by 40 percent which is a all around win

and the staff is working around the clock to make wanelo better shopping experience i gave it a 4 out of 5 because of the long miscomunication we had but they did took care of RECOMMEMEDED FOR SMALL BUSINESS TO GET YOUR PRODUCT SEEN love it

zeroUV

Wanelo has to be the easiest 3rd party referral application we have ever installed on Shopify. Extremely efficient and easy to install. We could not be more happier with the results. In addition, our full inventory is live and updated through the Wanelo API configuration, which is extremely convenient. We can honestly say that Wanelo has become a very important part of our daily sales!

It allows customers who most likely have not heard of zeroUV to actually browse our inventory and purchase immediately! It doesn't get much easier than that!

If you have not installed this application, we recommend you give them a try!

Alohilani Boutique

The Wanelo experience has been an amazing experience so far. I had a few hiccups at the beginning when trying to set up my account, but I received excellent customer service from their rockstar, Jen. She helped me the whole way through. I feel like its really hard to get excellent customer service these days, and Jen really raised the bar. She was very quick with responding to all of my emails, she answered everything in depth and detail, and she made my whole experience very pleasant. Im very happy to report that I have received my first order after only a week of joining Wanelo, and Im looking forward to the increase in sales and traffic on my site. Looks like this will be a great partnership. I highly recommend it!!!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Let me start by saying Wanelo is one of our absolute favorite platforms to sell on. Their customer service is absolutely outstanding!! This app is so good that I almost do not want to review it and let the secret out of the bag.

We have seen a huge increase in our conversions from Waanelo. The app reminds the customer every time that they log into their Wanelo account that they NEED to finish their purchase. This is like having an abandon cart on steroids. A+++++

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Fashion

5th & Market

It's been about 2 weeks since I've downloaded the Wanelo app and overall I think it is a must have app! I really wish I could give 4 1/2 stars
Pros:
-You truly are on an even playing field with a lot of the big name stores
-It is really easy to install, and does automatic updates of your inventory
-We have more than twice the amount of followers and sales coming in than our other social media pages and in less than half the time
-With the "save" button you can see what products people are loving and that alone was worth downloading the app
-If your store can fit in their current demographics of college age women, there is no reason not to download

Cons:
-The payout!! This is really big to me. Their payment periods are twice a month but then they don't get posted until 5 days after the payment period ends. Waiting anywhere from 5-20 days to receive money from orders seems a bit too long to me. For a small business this is definitely less than ideal
-The only other cons have been minor system glitches that I seem to only see on my end and have since emailed Wanelo to inform them and they are working on it

So in conclusion, download this app! You won't regret it!

Just Art Prints

Great service and happy with this app. I actually had a digital shop and changed everything around just to have this as an app. There is major potential for anyone wanting to get exposure and sales.

Installation was easy!

When I first downloaded the app, I had a lot of sales. They take commission but its worth the exposure.

T. Victoria Accesssories

After some initial difficulty with applying the app, I received prompt customer service, and my shop is now up and running.

Cakeworthy

Issues with installing the app. Every time I click on the app once installed it asks me to install again. Contacted their customer support and have yet to receive a response. Shame - would have loved to use this app!