Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

5th & Market

It's been about 2 weeks since I've downloaded the Wanelo app and overall I think it is a must have app! I really wish I could give 4 1/2 stars
Pros:
-You truly are on an even playing field with a lot of the big name stores
-It is really easy to install, and does automatic updates of your inventory
-We have more than twice the amount of followers and sales coming in than our other social media pages and in less than half the time
-With the "save" button you can see what products people are loving and that alone was worth downloading the app
-If your store can fit in their current demographics of college age women, there is no reason not to download

Cons:
-The payout!! This is really big to me. Their payment periods are twice a month but then they don't get posted until 5 days after the payment period ends. Waiting anywhere from 5-20 days to receive money from orders seems a bit too long to me. For a small business this is definitely less than ideal
-The only other cons have been minor system glitches that I seem to only see on my end and have since emailed Wanelo to inform them and they are working on it

So in conclusion, download this app! You won't regret it!

Just Art Prints

Great service and happy with this app. I actually had a digital shop and changed everything around just to have this as an app. There is major potential for anyone wanting to get exposure and sales.

Installation was easy!

When I first downloaded the app, I had a lot of sales. They take commission but its worth the exposure.

T. Victoria Accesssories

After some initial difficulty with applying the app, I received prompt customer service, and my shop is now up and running.

Cakeworthy

Issues with installing the app. Every time I click on the app once installed it asks me to install again. Contacted their customer support and have yet to receive a response. Shame - would have loved to use this app!

Nour Amira

Works smoothly. Awesome idea for integration. I know this app will help organic traffic increase.

Sirenlondon

The best thing you can do for your business!!

When Wanelo first became an app we jumped at the opportunity to be a part of it. As a small company, Wanelo has been an integral part of our success. Internet marketing is such a constant upward battle for small companies like us, having a voice in a competitive market place is a big deal. Wanelo sorted that out and more. We have a strong store presence on Wanelo thanks to the way in which the platform works, and it's a great market place for us to reach out to our potential customers and to help us create a following. The great thing about Wanelo is we are treated equally, the same as larger brands, and are able to make our voice heard.

The Spinster's Shoppe, LLC

Best decision I ever made!

Getting online visibility can be a challenge these days, but with the Wanelo app, I am able to reach my target market a lot easier. I am enjoying an increase in sales, and the customer service via email is efficient and quick. If you sell products on a Shopify store, you MUST get Wanelo.

Nest Bedding Organic Bedding and Mattress Stores

Yep, sounds like a great app. I click on add the app, I am routed to a page that says website unavailable.

Orglamix

As a small batch, independent natural and healthy beauty brand, this is exciting news! I immediately installed the Wanelo APP and was approved within a few days. More exciting, I received my first order within 24 hours!!!

Previously my company, Orglamix had a presence on Wanelo, but it was hard to keep up with another social media platform. I'm always on the lookout for new and innovative ways to engage with current and new customers especially on mobile platforms. Since installing the Wanelo Shopify APP, I'm noticing MORE HEARTS + FOLLOWERS = increased engagement. It's an exciting time for independent e-commerce brands.

I'm a one woman, busy mom running my ecommernce store, so I really applaud Shopify for making the APP and transaction process so seamless -- orders just appear in my Shopify admin dashboard for fulfillment. Thank you to Wanelo + their founder, Deena Varshavskaya for leveling the playing field for small, independent brands.

Buy on Wanelo is a no brainier for your Shopify store. Install it before your competition captures the Wanelo market.

PUBLIK | Women's Clothing & Accessories

We use several Shopify apps, and our business would not be what it is today without them. When we learned Wanelo was doing a Shopify integration to enable in-app transactions through “Buy on Wanelo”, it felt like the next best and natural thing to do to enable wider distribution of our products. At the end of the day, we want to make it easy for the customer. Social commerce will continue to evolve and impact the retailing industry, and Wanelo allows us to be a part of that.