Wanelo

List and sell your products to a community of active shoppers

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Seamlessly list and sell your store’s products on Wanelo

Vacaysite

I would LOVE to sell on WANELO but the APP does not work with my Quantity Breaks APP so all the products I put on WANELO shows the incorrect retail price and there is no work around! Please fix this, I would love to use WANELO but I also want to offer my customers 20% off if they buy 5 or more items. HELP!!!

Sweet Rebel Boutique Fl

Time spent using app Over 3 years

At first we received orders here and there. Now we have been receiving more orders lately. We are very satisfied with the conversions that we are getting from Wanelo. Thank you so much!

The House Of Awareness

it took a little white, and now I am receiving sales from here. When I was not getting any sales, I emailed support. They were very helpful with suggestions. One suggestion was to put my items into categories. This helped sales along with adding hashtags.

Abellagifts

I want to give a zero star or negative star. If you sell personalized or made to order items. Wanelo will not approve your app/application. Don't waste time on this app. It does not work!

Customsneakz

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

as a small business owner, i find WANELO to be the perfect platform for me and the business that i run. (CustomSneakZ )
Not only does it expose your product to millions of people, the team behind it all is on top of their game. I have had a great experience so far, and looking forward to expanding it through this marketplace.
Thanks WANELO!

Shopluckyduck

Time spent using app About 3 years

terrible app and terrible service. I buy from exclusive clothing manufacturers all over the us and am an online women's clothing retailer. I hand package and ship all of my orders myself and after waiting a month for all of my tax and business info to be validated I receive an email saying I was identified as a drop shipper. I offer same day shipping and guarantee items arrive within 5 days. How could I possibly drop ship? They clearly don't have any type of support team to help business owners and this app is a joke

Casamoms Everything

I'm done. The electronic tax form doesn't work for me and i cant get any support about. Now the last couple of days i have been trying to sign in and it wont let me, so delete my acct for me since i cant sign in and do it myself.

Fragranceoriginal Com

Time spent using app About 1 month

100% useless apps. Not a single sale since I installed it over a month ago. Plus, very sluggish customer service.

Shop All Phone Case and Cover I by iPhonecaseshop.net

great tool to boost your sales. This is super app ever i ever install in webstore. Thank wanelo

INSPIRADO.CO

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Quick and seamless installation. It will be interesting to see if this marketing channel works for us. Will circle back when we have used it for some time