Wanelo

List and sell your products to a community of active shoppers

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Incognito Sunglasses

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We have done all the steps, without an error " Your store is not eligible for selling on Wanelo" ? Please advise

February 22, 2022

Hello Incognito Sunglasses! Thank you for your review! We needed a few more information before we can approve your store to sell on Wanelo. Please follow the instructions that we sent to you via email. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance. Have a great day!

Bakari Millennial

Time spent using app About 1 month

Hello, please help me understand why my store is not eligible to sell on Wanelo so I can give a 5 star rating! I have abided by everything shopify has told me to do regarding the setup and integration. Am I missing something? Thank you

February 14, 2022

Hello Bakari Millennial! We have approved your store to sell directly on Wanelo. Product sync will be completed within 24 to 48 hours. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance. Have a great day!

WoW! Gotta Have It!

I tried for 2 weeks to set up the wanelo shopify app and set up my store. emailed wanelo 4 times. recieved absolutely no help. still not able to promote my products. if i ran my business like this, i would be out of business. there is s good reason this company has 84 1 star ratings. there is nothing lower rating. shopify should remove them from their apps

December 27, 2021

Hello WoW! Gotta Have It!! We have reached out to you directly via email so we can help resolve your issue with your products not visible on your profile. We're hoping that you can get back to us asap. Happy Holidays!

inseva

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

good customer service! Many fashion item on sell and good for customers .Easy to use and easy to sell.

November 12, 2021

Thank you, inseva! We're glad that we were able to help you with your store. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance. You can always email us at, shopify-support@wanelo.com.

Artisan Carat

Time spent using app About 10 hours

We have done all the steps, with an error " Your store is not eligible for selling on Wanelo" ? Please advise

November 5, 2021

Hello Artisan Carat! We just finished reviewing your store and have approved it to sell directly on Wanelo. Please check. If you have further questions, you can always send us an email at, shopify-support@wanelo.com. Thank you!

Andrea Bonelli

Terrible app. For some reason my OLD outdated listings are still connected and there is no way through the app nor the wanelo website to disconnect, delete, or close the account so that my products won't show. I now have to manually hide 192 products one by one since they're not available for sale and no longer available. Good luck trying to get help.

November 1, 2021

We definitely can understand the frustration of removing products manually one by one. The way to have avoid this is to uninstall and reinstall the Wanelo sales channel from your Shopify account. We provided this guidance immediately upon receiving your inquiry, and it's unfortunate you were not able to read it in time. We have some new, exciting features releasing in the coming weeks, and should you be willing to give us another try, we'd be happy to work with you again.

Tiktoki1

Location China

Easy to use and easy to get orders.Products add and add wanelo sales.The orders will come.
More products with best quality and low price will be better.

November 20, 2020

Thank you, Tiktoki1. We're glad we are able to help. We hope this coming holiday season will be great for your store. We're one email away if you need assistance.

Onewel

Location China

Best service ,best quality photos .more orders than before.More photos add ,more sale.It easy to install and use

November 17, 2020

Thank you, Onewel. We're glad that you are having a good experience and have been generating sales while being new to Wanelo. The holiday season is almost here, so please reach out if you need assistance from our end. Stay safe and be well!

summer119

Time spent using app Over 4 years

best service ,more sale ,better work,easy to use and ease to get orders.good share net with many fancy products.

October 22, 2020

Thank you, Summer11. We're glad to have resolved your issue! We are happy to be working closely with you in finding the best products our shoppers are looking for. Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need assistance. Happy selling!

HOT33

Time spent using app About 1 year

you are a kindly and freindly platform app.we are very love your wanelo app ,thank you for your help.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need assistance. We are continuing to make changes so we can better provide service for both our merchants and customers.