Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Skelapparel

I have been using this app for a while and I never checked the payments.....today they said that I have not shipped orders from 5 month ago saying that the tracking is invalid...no way to track down the tracking since it is too old and now I lost over $100. Now they are saying if I do not ship the order, my account will be under review....LOL they basically stole my money.

Top Gift

Hi,
Thanksgiving is coming. I'd like to thank the Wanelo platform and management team for their hard work. I've been working on this platform for more than two years. The Wanelo management team has given me a lot of help. I regard the Wanelo platform as my most important business.I'll work harder. I hope more people come to this platform for shopping. I hope the Wanelo platform will get better and better. Best wishes

DirtySouthVintage.com

An honest review after 4 years being with there network.

#1. You ship customers orders without payment.
#2. It takes 15 to 25 days later to get paid from your stock.
#3. You are not allowed to have your customers emails.
#4. They take 20% or so from all orders.
#5. They do not respect your store policy.
#6. They think there in control of your business.
#7. They have a lot less shoppers then they used to.
#8. The reps threaten you all the time.
#9. The reps treat you like your a kid and not a business.
#10. They think there better then you.
#11. They will refund a customer without them returning an item.
#12. Many odd shops on there network that seem fake or like copies of other shops.
#13. There reps are on power trips and have no business experience it seems. They are not qualified to make business choices.

We could go on but after all these years we just got fed up. They don't bend at all to there shops who give them money and only want you to bend. There policy's are unreasonable and they are often disrespectful in the way they talk to you by form of email.

They think your just lucky to be on there network. You need them right??

WRONG, they are not building you any traffic or really helping your business this whole system only really works for them its not an equal partnership and again they treat you like your less then them in all ways. Read the reviews, many feel this way we just made the mistake of staying with them to long and the last few months we really just decided we no longer care to work with them as it's not doing anything for us. They sent us an email being rude and demanding and we were just like whatever guys enough is enough. They wanted us to kiss butt and act as if they owned our business guess what wanleo you don't!

Wanelo needs new management and a whole makeover and learn to be grateful for shops who allowed them to share there profits with them. You don't see major players like fashionnova sharing money with wanelo ever wonder why??

Not worth your time unless your just getting starred and wanted some extra sales for a while but you will soon see once you grow it becomes a waste of your time and business money. Pass them by.

It's not you, it's them lol! We gave them to much time and to much money. All we can do know is laugh about it and let you know not to do what we did.

Wanelo ask yourself if your so great and doing it the right way then why are so many shops leaving or left you and giving you bad reviews? YOUR BUSINESS MODEL IS BROKEN. You need to fix your network.

www.dirtysouthvintage.com

A2Depot

I see reviews about great customer service but they will not respond to an email. I see way more reviews saying that. I receive the auto response that they received my message and they will get back to me in 48 hours.

Life Collection

Great support team! quickly and perfectly solved my problem. I highly recommend Wanelo, it’s very helpful in marketing our products.

ToddyBee

Wanelo has great customer service, they respond very fast per my own experience. I will recommend Wanelo to everyone who wants to sell on the platform at any day.

Vip Sport

Nice shopping platform, everything product you can find here, want it need it and love it! they are have a good service team!

hcxx

Without further ado,I support wanelo!Good customer service and humanized communication!Hope it will develop smoothly and become like amazon!

kuyou

This is a very good shopping platform, and The goods sold by sellers are of good quality and low price.I recommend you to experience it.The sellers not only have a good service attitude, and also a great after-sales attitude!

BelleXo♥

so horrible, they don't even respond to any of your emails if you ever need to get in contact with them. I can't add this app to my store anymore, it was on there before and now it does not work. My page was deleted, for some reason I tried re adding it, still wouldn't work. Wanelo has always been horrible with replying to emails though. This app used to be so much better when it first started off. It would have been a huge help to small business. So much has changed!! Such a shame what this app has come to.