Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

ASH Wall Decor

I've used Wanelo for over a year now. My products load fine. No issues. I haven't sold too many products, but every sale counts!!!
The staff is VERY helpful. Any problems I have are minor and I get fast responses. I highly recommend it

Best Giftes

Wanelo is a great experience and wanelo support are always help seller fast.we like wanelo ,thank you

Men jersep

Wanelo is responsive and is improving things very fast. Selling on Wanelo is a great experience and that we are always here to help.

wholesaleonline

good app i love it thanks for your
i will like it very much
your Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Best Deal Online

excellent!

Periibleu

I emailed Wanelo and received a quick response and assistance!. Awesome support!

Foreverstore Com

Wanelo is a great marketplace to move your items. The app is seamless and easy to install. Customer support is very responsive and will help answer any questions you might have about using the app, selling your products or communicating with customers. See great picture reviews from your customers across mobile devices. All orders sync right to your shopify account. We have been using this marketplace since the start. Wanelo has grown over the years and has made the experience a great one for sellers and customers. The app is free to use, and you only pay a percentage once you have made a sale. Definitely recommend this app.

Hundredstores

Wanelo is easy to install and use, really cool sales channel, I'm getting new sales for my store, also the customer service is awesome.

Smb1

This App is amazing. Super easy to install. As soon as it was installed, I started getting sales that same day and they have continued consistently. If you ever need tech support, they are the most patient, helpful and 5-star team. Thank you, Wanelo !!!!

Naked Secrets

I have been with Wanelo since they have started. I must say if I have a issue or a concern I can always expect a very prompt reply and assistance. I did have a small issue recently that was quickly turned around with customer service. They are very helpful and quick. Even with the pay out being when it is I never had an issue receiving funds (always a good thing). I look forward with keeping a great relationship with them. Thanks WANLEO.