Wanelo

Wanelo

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.5)
Developer
2.5
Edited September 2, 2020

Great app and great customer service. I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to sell on multiple sites.

Posh Pineapple Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
Wanelo replied September 2, 2020

Thank you, Posh Pineapple! We appreciate the feedback and for working with us despite the pandemic. Stay safe!

July 27, 2020

Even though I don't like their 30 day wait period, they have improved a lot lately. They did answer all my questions in a timely manner. Keep it up.

World Scents and More
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Wanelo replied September 2, 2020

Thank you, World Scents team! We appreciate it. We have upgraded the systems, esp with the feeds. Products can now sync to your store within an hour after updating it from your Shopify inventory. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance from our end. Stay safe!

September 27, 2019

There was an issue with my store and it became inactive for a week or so. Wanelo Team, especially Gerald, were quite helpful and got my store back up and running within a few days. Great customer service and great app. Only recommendation would be working on the Shopify app. It always breaks or doesn’t load and it is useless.

PPPI
Time spent using app: About 7 years
August 7, 2019

Wanelo is the best place to sell products. Wanelo has excellent customer service. Thank you Wanelo!

Honeybee Line
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited February 6, 2020

I used the wanelo app, it is a very amazing shopping app,Gerald is kindly help us everytime. i and my friend all love the wanelo app

Neil Boutique Online
Edited November 28, 2019

Hi,
Thanksgiving is coming. I'd like to thank the Wanelo platform and management team for their hard work. I've been working on this platform for more than two years. The Wanelo management team has given me a lot of help. I regard the Wanelo platform as my most important business.I'll work harder. I hope more people come to this platform for shopping. I hope the Wanelo platform will get better and better. Best wishes

Top Gift
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 3, 2019

Great support team! quickly and perfectly solved my problem. I highly recommend Wanelo, it’s very helpful in marketing our products.

Life Collection
April 3, 2019

Wanelo has great customer service, they respond very fast per my own experience. I will recommend Wanelo to everyone who wants to sell on the platform at any day.

ToddyBee
March 19, 2019

Nice shopping platform, everything product you can find here, want it need it and love it! they are have a good service team!

Vip Sport
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 23, 2019

Without further ado,I support wanelo!Good customer service and humanized communication!Hope it will develop smoothly and become like amazon!

hcxx