Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Nifty Thrifty Co

Sold items two months ago was never paid. No response. No Nothing. Followed instructions for shipment still nothing. Absolutely no customer support. This company is terrible. I urge other sellers in the same boat to contact the CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL as this is fraud. They are stealing from people.
BEWARE!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO SELL!

Megmadecreations

Awful. Awful. Awful. ABSOLUTELY NO Support. Terrible application process. It's been over a year now since adding the Wanelo app. Even though I've submited my EIN and bank account info over a 30 times I'd be willing to bet, I either got ZERO feedback regarding my submissions or my status continued to show that my store was ineligible. I've contacted support several times and even used one of my complimentary Shopify support hours hoping they might have a quick fix. I get the impression Shopify is well aware of their poor performance and stays out of it. This app should be gone with "FinditQuick". Absolutely NO SALES! - That goes without saying. But here's the best part... if I login to Wanelo, not going through the Shopify sales channel, my store actually has a profile with 33 published products (out of probably about 500 with thousands of variants). So not only were some of my products accepted probably well over a year ago, but I was continuously told my store had NOT been accepted or that I constantly had to resubmit my personal and very sensitive information. It's infuriating that Wanelo is allowed as a sales channel with so few to access in the first place.

Spy Web

Awful app, I cannot find words for their lack of the support and how the app is buggy!!!

Stay away from this app.

Foreverstore Com

Wanelo is a great marketplace to move your items. The app is seamless and easy to install. Customer support is very responsive and will help answer any questions you might have about using the app, selling your products or communicating with customers. See great picture reviews from your customers across mobile devices. All orders sync right to your shopify account. We have been using this marketplace since the start. Wanelo has grown over the years and has made the experience a great one for sellers and customers. The app is free to use, and you only pay a percentage once you have made a sale. Definitely recommend this app.

Lifegenius

OMG LISTEN TO THE BAD REVIEWS. HAD PURCHASES WHICH WERE FULLY PAID FOR & TRACKED & DELIVERED MONTHS LATER NEVER RECEIVED A PAYMENT. THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES AND THEY ARE OUT TO SCAM YOU. NOTIFY YOUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AS THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED! WE WORK TOO HARD FOR OUR MONEY!!!!!

Hundredstores

Wanelo is easy to install and use, really cool sales channel, I'm getting new sales for my store, also the customer service is awesome.

Dress Album

Never get paid from them. The product was shipped on Dec 17 and delivered on Jan 2. We emailed shopping@wanelo.com twice on Jan 22 and 25 to ask about the payment but never got a response from them. It's Feb 2 and we still haven't got any payment or response from them. We now suspect it's a phishing company...

Black Velvet Indulgence

What a rip off. Holy cow. 18% plus 30 bucks a month or MORE for the privilege of them taking 18 %? Wanelo get your act together.

Cute By Design

They are a rip off. They take longer than a month to payout thinking you will forget or not keep track and when you request they will tell you they paid you out already! They're full of it! Do not use them!!!

Smb1

This App is amazing. Super easy to install. As soon as it was installed, I started getting sales that same day and they have continued consistently. If you ever need tech support, they are the most patient, helpful and 5-star team. Thank you, Wanelo !!!!