Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Spy Web

Awful app, I cannot find words for their lack of the support and how the app is buggy!!!

Stay away from this app.

Foreverstore Com

Wanelo is a great marketplace to move your items. The app is seamless and easy to install. Customer support is very responsive and will help answer any questions you might have about using the app, selling your products or communicating with customers. See great picture reviews from your customers across mobile devices. All orders sync right to your shopify account. We have been using this marketplace since the start. Wanelo has grown over the years and has made the experience a great one for sellers and customers. The app is free to use, and you only pay a percentage once you have made a sale. Definitely recommend this app.

Lifegenius

OMG LISTEN TO THE BAD REVIEWS. HAD PURCHASES WHICH WERE FULLY PAID FOR & TRACKED & DELIVERED MONTHS LATER NEVER RECEIVED A PAYMENT. THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES AND THEY ARE OUT TO SCAM YOU. NOTIFY YOUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AS THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED! WE WORK TOO HARD FOR OUR MONEY!!!!!

Hundredstores

Wanelo is easy to install and use, really cool sales channel, I'm getting new sales for my store, also the customer service is awesome.

Dress Album

Never get paid from them. The product was shipped on Dec 17 and delivered on Jan 2. We emailed shopping@wanelo.com twice on Jan 22 and 25 to ask about the payment but never got a response from them. It's Feb 2 and we still haven't got any payment or response from them. We now suspect it's a phishing company...

Black Velvet Indulgence

What a rip off. Holy cow. 18% plus 30 bucks a month or MORE for the privilege of them taking 18 %? Wanelo get your act together.

Cute By Design

They are a rip off. They take longer than a month to payout thinking you will forget or not keep track and when you request they will tell you they paid you out already! They're full of it! Do not use them!!!

Smb1

This App is amazing. Super easy to install. As soon as it was installed, I started getting sales that same day and they have continued consistently. If you ever need tech support, they are the most patient, helpful and 5-star team. Thank you, Wanelo !!!!

Dwsociety

Wanelo has brought a few sales but not a lot to say that it has boosted greatly. I don't like the 30 day payout and high percentage they take from sales, but I do like that it was easy to set up.

Naked Secrets

I have been with Wanelo since they have started. I must say if I have a issue or a concern I can always expect a very prompt reply and assistance. I did have a small issue recently that was quickly turned around with customer service. They are very helpful and quick. Even with the pay out being when it is I never had an issue receiving funds (always a good thing). I look forward with keeping a great relationship with them. Thanks WANLEO.