Wanelo

Wanelo | Reviews

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Whispering Willow

We used to fill orders periodically on Wanelo but it dropped off significantly. We received an order out of the blue and filled it but were not paid. When we tried to check the channel on Shopify for status, it now says we are no longer eligible to sell via Wanelo. We emailed support and have not heard back. Highly disappointed.

ASH Wall Decor

I've used Wanelo for over a year now. My products load fine. No issues. I haven't sold too many products, but every sale counts!!!
The staff is VERY helpful. Any problems I have are minor and I get fast responses. I highly recommend it

Goddess Stone

Installed filled out all the paper work send in my store license detail got it up and running then it told me not eligible to sell on wanelo to contact support. Course this must be a mistake as i have a real business license etc. Clicked on the Contact Wanelo link it took me to a dead page said ext was rejected? So i uninstalled wasted hours on this piece of garbage. Will never shop or even look at wanelo again bye.

Best Giftes

Wanelo is a great experience and wanelo support are always help seller fast.we like wanelo ,thank you

Men jersep

Wanelo is a very professional team. Wanelo is a very good choice and opportunity for us. Whether you want to be a seller or shop on wanelo. Wanelo is responsive and is improving things very fast. Selling on Wanelo is a great experience and that we are always here to help.

wholesaleonline

good app i love it thanks for your
i will like it very much
your Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Davson Sales

We were reviewing your app for a new store. Why in the world would you need access to ALL our order for the last 60 days prior to installing the app, or any orders that were not via Wanelo, other than to market to our customers?
"This includes all order details for the last 60 days, order fulfillments, and shipping information.
Wanelo will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents"

Best Deal Online

excellent!

Glam Geek

Kinda glad I never got a sale through this app seeing all the bad reviews. I have had it installed probably for 1 year or more and have never gotten a sale/inquiry or otherwise from here. Handmade jewelry and accessories are probably not a match for this app.
www.the-glam-geek.com

Diffland

They don't update products from my website to wanelo account! Absolutely not working app. And 0 sales