Wanelo

Wanelo

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.5)
Developer
2.5
September 22, 2017

I have been with Wanelo since they have started. I must say if I have a issue or a concern I can always expect a very prompt reply and assistance. I did have a small issue recently that was quickly turned around with customer service. They are very helpful and quick. Even with the pay out being when it is I never had an issue receiving funds (always a good thing). I look forward with keeping a great relationship with them. Thanks WANLEO.

Naked Secrets
May 24, 2017

They're a great source of revenue for me and their custom service was excellent!

Thought Products
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 20, 2017

love it, ive been using this app for about 2 years now (will be in may) love love love it

Senseofcustom
Time spent using app: About 4 years
March 28, 2017

The Wanelo has been super supportive for me. They were patient with me selecting all the right settings and responded to my emails usually within 24 hours.

Though not driving a ton of sales, Wanelo definitely added to the cash flow.

Jans Geek Shop
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 26, 2017

This app is the truth...I receive most of my orders from Wanelo...Very satisfied customer...

Thriftyjean
Time spent using app: About 4 years
October 31, 2016

Very pleased. Great marketplace. Thank you!

8 9 Clothing Co
September 22, 2016

The support I've received from the Wanelo team has been awesome. Gerald had answered every question I had since day 1 of using the app. I just had my first sale via the app and was wondering where the money was. Once again Gerald and now Dianne really helped answer the question and resolve the issue. For sites like mine - https://reshopstore.com - I see more sales coming via Wanelo!

Re Shopstore
August 16, 2016

I am so happy I found this app! I have been using for quite a few months now and my site gets quite a few orders daily! I get more orders from Wanelo than just relying on my site alone. Definitely add this app to your online store, you will not regret it.

They recently changed their terms so you don't get your payment transferred to your bank account for 14 days, but I don't even notice it because like I said, I get orders every day from them.

The people that use Wanelo are ready to shop!

The customer service is great, they actually email you back within 24 hours and do their best to get your questions answered.

So glad I have Wanelo!

The Too Cute Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 15, 2016

I have had to use Wanelo customer support a couple of times and it is Very different than other sites. I actually get answers from Wanelo and emails who will listen to the problem and try to help. It is not just this is the way it is like I have gotten from other. Also they do admit to mistake and fix them. Other sites just tell me lies because the people I am talking to have no authority to change anything....

Alwayssomethingunique
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 5, 2016

I have been using Wanelo for several months and am very pleased with this sales channel. It's easy to use and generates income! Customer service has been responsive to getting my questions answered. Recently I started to duplicate some of my Shopify listings to sell only on Wanelo at special prices and this has also been very successful.

Beads And Dangles