Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

The Too Cute Boutique

I am so happy I found this app! I have been using for quite a few months now and my site gets quite a few orders daily! I get more orders from Wanelo than just relying on my site alone. Definitely add this app to your online store, you will not regret it.

They recently changed their terms so you don't get your payment transferred to your bank account for 14 days, but I don't even notice it because like I said, I get orders every day from them.

The people that use Wanelo are ready to shop!

The customer service is great, they actually email you back within 24 hours and do their best to get your questions answered.

So glad I have Wanelo!

Alwayssomethingunique

I have had to use Wanelo customer support a couple of times and it is Very different than other sites. I actually get answers from Wanelo and emails who will listen to the problem and try to help. It is not just this is the way it is like I have gotten from other. Also they do admit to mistake and fix them. Other sites just tell me lies because the people I am talking to have no authority to change anything....

Beads And Dangles

I have been using Wanelo for several months and am very pleased with this sales channel. It's easy to use and generates income! Customer service has been responsive to getting my questions answered. Recently I started to duplicate some of my Shopify listings to sell only on Wanelo at special prices and this has also been very successful.

Aquapillar1

brought in better sales than Pinterest

Koleson

Absolutely Fantastic!

Massive traffic and sales, you need this app!

Great customer service, very helpful and quick response time.

Courtney & Gerald are excellent!

Fees are not high in comparison to the amount of sales you receive.

Thank-you,

Belle Melange

I was concerned my customers weren't receiving my products in a timely fashion and the Wanelo team got right on it and made sure the 2 customers I was concerned about were happy. They were.

Patch Freak

Nice app and so easy to use so why not.I highly recommend

Mopixie

Excellent, things were a bit rocky in the beginning but customer support is extremely helpful. A great app for any store owner :)

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Lovepray

Wanelo is really fun to use, we get extra sales from there, and who doesn't want to sell more? Sometimes we will sell a lot, sometimes not so much, but its additional to our store, so its great to have!

Gifts Are Blue

It was very easy to use and set up. No complaints thus far.