Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Jans Geek Shop

The Wanelo has been super supportive for me. They were patient with me selecting all the right settings and responded to my emails usually within 24 hours.

Though not driving a ton of sales, Wanelo definitely added to the cash flow.

Thriftyjean

This app is the truth...I receive most of my orders from Wanelo...Very satisfied customer...

8 9 Clothing Co

Very pleased. Great marketplace. Thank you!

Re Shopstore

The support I've received from the Wanelo team has been awesome. Gerald had answered every question I had since day 1 of using the app. I just had my first sale via the app and was wondering where the money was. Once again Gerald and now Dianne really helped answer the question and resolve the issue. For sites like mine - https://reshopstore.com - I see more sales coming via Wanelo!

The Too Cute Boutique

I am so happy I found this app! I have been using for quite a few months now and my site gets quite a few orders daily! I get more orders from Wanelo than just relying on my site alone. Definitely add this app to your online store, you will not regret it.

They recently changed their terms so you don't get your payment transferred to your bank account for 14 days, but I don't even notice it because like I said, I get orders every day from them.

The people that use Wanelo are ready to shop!

The customer service is great, they actually email you back within 24 hours and do their best to get your questions answered.

So glad I have Wanelo!

Alwayssomethingunique

I have had to use Wanelo customer support a couple of times and it is Very different than other sites. I actually get answers from Wanelo and emails who will listen to the problem and try to help. It is not just this is the way it is like I have gotten from other. Also they do admit to mistake and fix them. Other sites just tell me lies because the people I am talking to have no authority to change anything....

Beads And Dangles

I have been using Wanelo for several months and am very pleased with this sales channel. It's easy to use and generates income! Customer service has been responsive to getting my questions answered. Recently I started to duplicate some of my Shopify listings to sell only on Wanelo at special prices and this has also been very successful.

Aquapillar1

brought in better sales than Pinterest

Koleson

Absolutely Fantastic!

Massive traffic and sales, you need this app!

Great customer service, very helpful and quick response time.

Courtney & Gerald are excellent!

Fees are not high in comparison to the amount of sales you receive.

Thank-you,

Belle Melange

I was concerned my customers weren't receiving my products in a timely fashion and the Wanelo team got right on it and made sure the 2 customers I was concerned about were happy. They were.