Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Dwsociety

Wanelo has brought a few sales but not a lot to say that it has boosted greatly. I don't like the 30 day payout and high percentage they take from sales, but I do like that it was easy to set up.

Naked Secrets

I have been with Wanelo since they have started. I must say if I have a issue or a concern I can always expect a very prompt reply and assistance. I did have a small issue recently that was quickly turned around with customer service. They are very helpful and quick. Even with the pay out being when it is I never had an issue receiving funds (always a good thing). I look forward with keeping a great relationship with them. Thanks WANLEO.

Toys4minds

Don't like it. I don't get a lot of sales from it but they charge 17.9% of your sale and it takes one month after delivery to get paid. Definitely not worth it.

Dat Chick

i have been using this app for almost 2 months still did not get paid. very pissed off they told me the dates i will be paid and still nothing yet . i will be removing my store from they site because it is not worth the headaches of using my money for orders and not getting paid i have a family to feed not money to just give away. crazy thing is i got paid from every other site im on except for wanelo smh feels like they scammed me smh very disappointed. so im still waiting on my money . will update when i get paid .

update aug 8, 2017

problem is fixed , received money owed to me so i changed rating from 1 to 3 . would be 5 if you paid earlier than 30 days

update 9/20/17

i gave you 4 stars because i am getting alot of sales again , if you was paying me faster than 30 days then you would get a 5 star review but you dont so here is 4 stars for you ....

Cuteftw

Doesn't update the products listed and clearly they have an issue based on so many poor experiences now documented on the web. Hard to remove from Shopify.

Eleganci Central Shop

I downloaded it and quickly made my first sale! It gave me tons of new customers. I had to delete it because on my fist sale, I NEVER received my money! I tried contacting Wanelo but that didn't work out, they never got back with me.

Wanderlust Hearts

one sale from this app. Lots of issues though. My followers show as 1 on pc but on the app it shows a much higher number. Payout section always shows $0.00 even though there was a sale for that period of time. Probably wont be keeping this one. Too many glitches and false advertising on most sellers here. I’d rather not be associated with other people who have poor business ethics.

Fifthandmaple

UPDATE: Wanelo stole $40 from us. This company is NOT TO BE TRUSTED. PERIOD.
So here's what happened. I believe we touched on this in our earlier review. Basically, they say that they update the shopping feed on a weekly basis. This is clearly untrue, because someone was able to place an order for two items that we had not carried in quite some time. So the orders went through and we told customer service that we no longer stocked the products, and that we were very unhappy that Wanelo sold two items we don't even have. We also told them that we would be uninstalling the app and would not be using Wanelo anymore. They told us that we needed to cancel the order. I asked if they would be able to do it from their end since we had already uninstalled. They didn't reply. They sent another generic email asking where the orders were. I emailed them back explaining the entire situation again, and asked if they could please cancel the orders. Still no response. Finally, yesterday, I found a charge on my shopify account for $40. Well, Wanelo takes weeks to actually pay you, and they only pay you after fulfillment. Since the orders were never fulfilled, I never got my money for these two orders. They took the $40 (which is what the total was for both orders) even though I had never received the money in the first place. I'm guessing that they do this with people pretty regularly, and a lot of them probably don't even notice that it's happening. I'm working on recovering my funds, and I will be sure to be very vocal about how terrible this company is. Considering bringing my lawyer into the picture but I'm not sure that it would even be worth the trouble.

Any positive reviews were probably either paid for or written by people who work for the company.

Original review:
I've had an all around terrible experience with Wanelo. Honestly this app/website is such a scam. Read some of the reviews on Sitejabber if you want more information about how Wanelo is screwing both buyers and sellers over (there are hundreds of angry folks voicing their concerns there). Their fees are absolutely insane, they deliver very little in terms of sales (most of which you won't even break even on after your overhead costs are figured in), and their customer service department is essentially nonexistent. Wow, I almost forgot to mention that you cant even get directly in touch with your own customers because Wanelo is afraid that they'll get eliminated from the picture and won't be able to take their fees.

I read all of the bad reviews before deciding to try it out. I figured that maybe those people had just been unlucky. I know, that's kinda crazy to give them the benefit of the doubt when there are hundreds of people complaining about Wanelo screwing them over, but I'm just a positive person like that. I wish I had saved my time and energy.

I decided to quit using it when I got two orders from Wanelo totaling $40. Awesome, finally a couple sales from Wanelo! Except for the fact that the orders were for items that I hadn't stocked in months. They say that they automatically update your shopping feed every 7 days, so how did I end up with TWO orders for TWO different items that I don't even stock anymore? That's a poor reflection on MY company, and it's all because Wanelo doesn't live up to their claims. Can you tell that I'm irritated? It's okay though, we've been making great revenue without the help of any third party sales channels. If you aren't yet, you can too. But using this app may stunt your company's growth.

Steer clear, just avoid the trouble. The promise of more sales for new stores (and older, profitable stores alike) gets a lot of people excited, but this company will honestly just lose you money. Even if you made a few bucks, it wouldn't be worth the headaches because the customers aren't YOURS to keep. That means you can't market to them in the future at all. Is there any point in having your own store if you can't keep your own customers? At that rate you might as well just sell as an affiliate for another company.

Try it if you must, but you can't say that I (and hundreds of other people if you bother to look on Sitejabber or other review websites) didn't warn you.

Thought Products

They're a great source of revenue for me and their custom service was excellent!

Azyaa Boutique

NOT Recommended to do business with it has been a loss of time and money. Definitely all Shopify sales channels are a scam be cautious and careful to sell on their platform. I believe the United States government needs to refocus on important issues to protect online businesses from unreliable and untrustworthy platforms. My message to all online entrepreneurs I know how difficult it is to get customers and to make sales but please use common sense and go back to basic business 101 and protect your business treat it like your baby. I wish all of you the best.