Wanelo

Wanelo

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.5)
Developer
2.5
August 3, 2016

brought in better sales than Pinterest

Aquapillar1
Time spent using app: About 4 years
July 15, 2016

Absolutely Fantastic!

Massive traffic and sales, you need this app!

Great customer service, very helpful and quick response time.

Courtney & Gerald are excellent!

Fees are not high in comparison to the amount of sales you receive.

Thank-you,

Koleson
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 15, 2016

I was concerned my customers weren't receiving my products in a timely fashion and the Wanelo team got right on it and made sure the 2 customers I was concerned about were happy. They were.

Belle Melange
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
June 8, 2016

Nice app and so easy to use so why not.I highly recommend

Patch Freak
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
May 21, 2016

Excellent, things were a bit rocky in the beginning but customer support is extremely helpful. A great app for any store owner :)

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Mopixie
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 13, 2016

Wanelo is really fun to use, we get extra sales from there, and who doesn't want to sell more? Sometimes we will sell a lot, sometimes not so much, but its additional to our store, so its great to have!

Lovepray
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 3, 2016

It was very easy to use and set up. No complaints thus far.

Gifts Are Blue
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 4, 2016

Wanelo is one of the better apps I've used. In my book, any app that I can directly attribute to increased sales is worth a five star rating. I haven't had to contact their support so I can't say if its good or bad. That said, the fact that it works so seamlessly is a good indication that they would probably be very responsive if I ever needed support. The best customer support is an app that works so well you never have to contact the developers.

Nelson Thoma
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 13, 2016

Just installed the app, lets see how it goes, it has some really good reviews but i can only comment after a few days of using it.
Keep up the good work.

~ Team PricesOnSale.com

The Lifestyle Luxury Store
Maldives
Time spent using app: 20 days
February 12, 2016

Honestly, it feels like I have never given 5 stars to an app before because they all have some underlying trick or ploy and I understand it is business and so I try and find the best apps knowing none will be great. Wanelo has brought me back to a place of realizing the mutual benefits when all companies join together to make customers happy.

Our sales have increased 30% since Wanelo and yes, we do pay Wanelo 10% of the sale price but if you have a 30% or 40% markup, then you are certainly winning in the end. Easy setup and awesome support, this is a great app to just connect and watch increased sales roll in.

Unbelievablebooks