Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

The Service Manual Source

Thanks A lot ! Very Good And Easy To Use .

Magiccitydesigns

I love that some people rate this app so poorly. Yes please everyone don't waste your time and money go sell elsewhere! I don't want your competition! lol I love Wanelo and I tell everyone about it and no one believes me how incredible Wanelo is. So I have learned not to try to convince them and enjoy Wanelo ALL TO MYSELF! Best Wishes Everyone! Happy Selling! :)

Xenotees

Wanelo is a great addition to the Shopify App family!

Bootcuffsocks

We've had 4 sales within the first 4 days of using Wanelo. We're thrilled! Courtney is super responsive and helpful.

Cheryls Galore And More

Wow!!! A brief run down of my Success with Wanelos help.
I starting posting on WANELO months before I found that Shopify/WANELO had this Great App! WANELO at that point had already given me orders via my items being seen there. Now with the App my orders have tripled! With the few hiccups I've had I can say this as a fact from personal experience I've had.
1. There's always going to be that hiccup, that "Well this needs to be fixed" moments and although it's frustrating at that moment WANELO always comes through.
2. Jen and Courtney have ALWAYS responded, helped, given advise, taken feedback and been there at all times.
3. WANELO is 100% hands down where ANY business wants to be for growth and exposure.

Thank You WANELO!

Shop Onyx

Amazing! I never rate apps, but I felt compelled to do so with this one...We got a sale within 24 hours of installing. Highly recommend.

Oisac

We were having problems with curating collections on the website and app. We contacted Wanelo about our problem and got a reply very quickly within the same day. Thanks to Courtney and the tech team, everything is working perfectly! Great app, responsive team. Highly recommend.

Sexy Diva Clothing

Amazing App and an Amazing Team of Professionals that fix every problem immediately. I have seen my business Grow 10 times with Wanelo. Its a must have for all small business.

Redfoxbluemagic

Amazing app, even better customer service! Absolutely and without a doubt helped sales and the set up was super easy and seamless. Would definitely recommend!

Sweet Rebel Boutique Fl

At first we received orders here and there. Now we have been receiving more orders lately. We are very satisfied with the conversions that we are getting from Wanelo. Thank you so much!