Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Patch Freak

Nice app and so easy to use so why not.I highly recommend

Mopixie

Excellent, things were a bit rocky in the beginning but customer support is extremely helpful. A great app for any store owner :)

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Lovepray

Wanelo is really fun to use, we get extra sales from there, and who doesn't want to sell more? Sometimes we will sell a lot, sometimes not so much, but its additional to our store, so its great to have!

Gifts Are Blue

It was very easy to use and set up. No complaints thus far.

Nelson Thoma

Wanelo is one of the better apps I've used. In my book, any app that I can directly attribute to increased sales is worth a five star rating. I haven't had to contact their support so I can't say if its good or bad. That said, the fact that it works so seamlessly is a good indication that they would probably be very responsive if I ever needed support. The best customer support is an app that works so well you never have to contact the developers.

The Lifestyle Luxury Store

Just installed the app, lets see how it goes, it has some really good reviews but i can only comment after a few days of using it.
Keep up the good work.

~ Team PricesOnSale.com

Unbelievablebooks

Honestly, it feels like I have never given 5 stars to an app before because they all have some underlying trick or ploy and I understand it is business and so I try and find the best apps knowing none will be great. Wanelo has brought me back to a place of realizing the mutual benefits when all companies join together to make customers happy.

Our sales have increased 30% since Wanelo and yes, we do pay Wanelo 10% of the sale price but if you have a 30% or 40% markup, then you are certainly winning in the end. Easy setup and awesome support, this is a great app to just connect and watch increased sales roll in.

All In One Place With Us

I wish, I could give Wanelo 10 stars!! This platform is super beneficial for ALL Shopify Stores. Trust me on this. All I do, is list and it syncs to Wanelo for you daily. Then sit back and enjoy all the orders coming in. So far, in one month with Wanelo, I processed more than 3k in sales! Not bad for just one source.

Customer Service: These guys are also great doing customer service. I had the blessing to chat with Courtney and Henry and both of them are great dealing with me! I'm not easy sometimes. But, they are really good answering your questions and the best part is that THEY DO LISTEN to all Shopify Store Owners. They take our feedback to improve their services.

Closing: Get it now!!

Ricardo

The Service Manual Source

Thanks A lot ! Very Good And Easy To Use .

Magiccitydesigns

I love that some people rate this app so poorly. Yes please everyone don't waste your time and money go sell elsewhere! I don't want your competition! lol I love Wanelo and I tell everyone about it and no one believes me how incredible Wanelo is. So I have learned not to try to convince them and enjoy Wanelo ALL TO MYSELF! Best Wishes Everyone! Happy Selling! :)