Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Eleganci Central Shop

I downloaded it and quickly made my first sale! It gave me tons of new customers. I had to delete it because on my fist sale, I NEVER received my money! I tried contacting Wanelo but that didn't work out, they never got back with me.

Wanderlust Hearts

one sale from this app. Lots of issues though. My followers show as 1 on pc but on the app it shows a much higher number. Payout section always shows $0.00 even though there was a sale for that period of time. Probably wont be keeping this one. Too many glitches and false advertising on most sellers here. I’d rather not be associated with other people who have poor business ethics.

Fifthandmaple

UPDATE: Wanelo stole $40 from us. This company is NOT TO BE TRUSTED. PERIOD.
So here's what happened. I believe we touched on this in our earlier review. Basically, they say that they update the shopping feed on a weekly basis. This is clearly untrue, because someone was able to place an order for two items that we had not carried in quite some time. So the orders went through and we told customer service that we no longer stocked the products, and that we were very unhappy that Wanelo sold two items we don't even have. We also told them that we would be uninstalling the app and would not be using Wanelo anymore. They told us that we needed to cancel the order. I asked if they would be able to do it from their end since we had already uninstalled. They didn't reply. They sent another generic email asking where the orders were. I emailed them back explaining the entire situation again, and asked if they could please cancel the orders. Still no response. Finally, yesterday, I found a charge on my shopify account for $40. Well, Wanelo takes weeks to actually pay you, and they only pay you after fulfillment. Since the orders were never fulfilled, I never got my money for these two orders. They took the $40 (which is what the total was for both orders) even though I had never received the money in the first place. I'm guessing that they do this with people pretty regularly, and a lot of them probably don't even notice that it's happening. I'm working on recovering my funds, and I will be sure to be very vocal about how terrible this company is. Considering bringing my lawyer into the picture but I'm not sure that it would even be worth the trouble.

Any positive reviews were probably either paid for or written by people who work for the company.

Original review:
I've had an all around terrible experience with Wanelo. Honestly this app/website is such a scam. Read some of the reviews on Sitejabber if you want more information about how Wanelo is screwing both buyers and sellers over (there are hundreds of angry folks voicing their concerns there). Their fees are absolutely insane, they deliver very little in terms of sales (most of which you won't even break even on after your overhead costs are figured in), and their customer service department is essentially nonexistent. Wow, I almost forgot to mention that you cant even get directly in touch with your own customers because Wanelo is afraid that they'll get eliminated from the picture and won't be able to take their fees.

I read all of the bad reviews before deciding to try it out. I figured that maybe those people had just been unlucky. I know, that's kinda crazy to give them the benefit of the doubt when there are hundreds of people complaining about Wanelo screwing them over, but I'm just a positive person like that. I wish I had saved my time and energy.

I decided to quit using it when I got two orders from Wanelo totaling $40. Awesome, finally a couple sales from Wanelo! Except for the fact that the orders were for items that I hadn't stocked in months. They say that they automatically update your shopping feed every 7 days, so how did I end up with TWO orders for TWO different items that I don't even stock anymore? That's a poor reflection on MY company, and it's all because Wanelo doesn't live up to their claims. Can you tell that I'm irritated? It's okay though, we've been making great revenue without the help of any third party sales channels. If you aren't yet, you can too. But using this app may stunt your company's growth.

Steer clear, just avoid the trouble. The promise of more sales for new stores (and older, profitable stores alike) gets a lot of people excited, but this company will honestly just lose you money. Even if you made a few bucks, it wouldn't be worth the headaches because the customers aren't YOURS to keep. That means you can't market to them in the future at all. Is there any point in having your own store if you can't keep your own customers? At that rate you might as well just sell as an affiliate for another company.

Try it if you must, but you can't say that I (and hundreds of other people if you bother to look on Sitejabber or other review websites) didn't warn you.

Thought Products

They're a great source of revenue for me and their custom service was excellent!

Azyaa Boutique

NOT Recommended to do business with it has been a loss of time and money. Definitely all Shopify sales channels are a scam be cautious and careful to sell on their platform. I believe the United States government needs to refocus on important issues to protect online businesses from unreliable and untrustworthy platforms. My message to all online entrepreneurs I know how difficult it is to get customers and to make sales but please use common sense and go back to basic business 101 and protect your business treat it like your baby. I wish all of you the best.

Senseofcustom

love it, ive been using this app for about 2 years now (will be in may) love love love it

Avady Clothing Company

I've had the app for over 1 1/2. Honestly, there were so many problems with my followers, etc that was being taken care of until they couldn't figure it out. It's a lot of commission that they charge, too. It also bothers me that there is little accountability from them.

Quan Jewelry

We have been using Wanelo since we launched our website. We're happy with it and has brought us sales. The customer service is doing an excellent job. It would have been a 5-star if we can maximize our Amazon fulfillment service with Wanelo. Right now, we can't ship and fulfill via Amazon because Amazon sometimes use a shipping carrier that is not supported by Wanelo. We're hoping one day this bottleneck would be resolved. Overall, great experience!

Jans Geek Shop

The Wanelo has been super supportive for me. They were patient with me selecting all the right settings and responded to my emails usually within 24 hours.

Though not driving a ton of sales, Wanelo definitely added to the cash flow.

Thriftyjean

This app is the truth...I receive most of my orders from Wanelo...Very satisfied customer...