Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Senseofcustom

love it, ive been using this app for about 2 years now (will be in may) love love love it

Avady Clothing Company

I've had the app for over 1 1/2. Honestly, there were so many problems with my followers, etc that was being taken care of until they couldn't figure it out. It's a lot of commission that they charge, too. It also bothers me that there is little accountability from them.

Quan Jewelry

We have been using Wanelo since we launched our website. We're happy with it and has brought us sales. The customer service is doing an excellent job. It would have been a 5-star if we can maximize our Amazon fulfillment service with Wanelo. Right now, we can't ship and fulfill via Amazon because Amazon sometimes use a shipping carrier that is not supported by Wanelo. We're hoping one day this bottleneck would be resolved. Overall, great experience!

Jans Geek Shop

The Wanelo has been super supportive for me. They were patient with me selecting all the right settings and responded to my emails usually within 24 hours.

Though not driving a ton of sales, Wanelo definitely added to the cash flow.

Thriftyjean

This app is the truth...I receive most of my orders from Wanelo...Very satisfied customer...

La Fashion District Llc

Shark-pro
We support your review and will be in contact.
Following your lead in the lawsuit.

They owe me over 1000s dollars

And Trendwy is another of my stores that was closed. Will be also joining the lawsuit. Will be in contact.

Shark Pro

Its even worse.
They will close you store and no matter how much money the need to pay, they will stated that they believe there are fraudulent activities and that no money will be paid back. They do not verified anything and only wait until they owe you over a 1000's dollars and the close your account.
They do this to many small stores. But, we are getting together to complete a lawsuit.
If you want more information or being part of this lawsuit, please contact wanelolawsuit@gmail.com We are already many stores under this circumstances. Please make sure you download all your accounts from you store dashboard or at least you have e-mails.
Also if you can show with you bank statements that they never paid enough, we can accomplish taking this to the Federal Court.
With your help, They will be sued by millions not only for the money, but for the damage that is causing that they are keeping the funds.

Summer Botique

I was interested in trying out Wanelo until I saw all these reviews claiming that Wanelo won't pay them after a sale. I did a little digging and found out that Wanelo also has difficulty paying their employees too. It sounds like Wanelo has some massive Cash Flows issues.

Suxalys

Original review:
THANKS TO WANELO MY STORE https://www.suxalys.com/
EXISTS. THANKS TO WANELO I MAKE MY FIRST SALES AND IMPULSE TO CONTINUE. TODAY MY SALES WERE INCREASED MUCH THANKS WANELO. 100% RECOMMENDED!!!

NOT SO RAPID CONTINUE READING....

THE ONLY GOOD YOU HAVE THIS SHIT IS THAT SELLS REALLY IS SELL BUT ..... WHAT DOES IT SERVE ??

I DID NOT WANT TO SAY IT BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE SOME THIEVES!

AS IS POSSIBLE THAT THEY HAVE 2 MONTHS WITHOUT PAYING ME A DAMN CENT

JUNE I SELLED $ 501.20 AND JULY I SELLED $ 702.77 AND TODAY I DEPOSITED ONLY $ 335.49 WHERE ARE THE OTHERS $ 868.48 ??

WHAT DAMNED THIEVES GAME DO YOU PLAY ??

CANCEL ORDERS AND DO NOT ADVISE YOU ONLY YOU REALIZE WHEN YOU HAVE SENT THE PRODUCT AND YOU ARE GOING TO ENTER THE FOLLOW UP INFORMATION AND YOU REALIZE THAT THE DAMNED CANCELED AND WAS NOT NOTIFIED.

SELL PRODUCTS WHICH ARE ALREADY EXPIRED, EVEN USING PRODUCTS THAT ARE ALREADY REMOVED FROM YOUR STORE.

THE DAMN DO NOT PAY NO DO NOT PAY AS YOU ARE SO DISCOUNTED 2 MONTHS WITHOUT PAYING MORE THAN $ 1200 ON SALE AND ONLY I AM PAID $ 335.49 IS A DAMN THEFT

Bvstore 25745

I do not know what the issue has become but I've been waiting on 4 different payments from Wanelo for over a month all items have shipped and been delivered Wanelo still has yet to pay me. They're literally scamming people out of orders and not paying them. Then made up a fake spread sheet snapshot stating they paid me and I still haven't received payment. I'm reporting Wanelo to the FTC, Apple Store and Android market for fraud. Good riddens.... I've started reporting you for fraud...