Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Sweet Rebel Boutique Fl

At first we received orders here and there. Now we have been receiving more orders lately. We are very satisfied with the conversions that we are getting from Wanelo. Thank you so much!

The House Of Awareness

it took a little white, and now I am receiving sales from here. When I was not getting any sales, I emailed support. They were very helpful with suggestions. One suggestion was to put my items into categories. This helped sales along with adding hashtags.

Customsneakz

as a small business owner, i find WANELO to be the perfect platform for me and the business that i run. (CustomSneakZ )
Not only does it expose your product to millions of people, the team behind it all is on top of their game. I have had a great experience so far, and looking forward to expanding it through this marketplace.
Thanks WANELO!

Shop All Phone Case and Cover I by iPhonecaseshop.net

great tool to boost your sales. This is super app ever i ever install in webstore. Thank wanelo

INSPIRADO.CO

Quick and seamless installation. It will be interesting to see if this marketing channel works for us. Will circle back when we have used it for some time

QuorArtisticTshirts

Hi!

I think this is a fantastic opportunity bu I can't install Wanelo App in my Shopify Shop.
I sent email to the support asking for instructions, I hope you answer me soon soon :)

Helen's Jewels

With this app, you set it and forget it! There is nothing else to do other than installing. It syncs your whole shop and you don't have to worry. Get more exposure and sales with this app.

DOTOLY

Excellent, things were a bit rocky in the beginning but customer support is extremely helpful. A great app for any store owner :)

So International

I used Wanelo before I was a shop owner. It was my go-to for quirky and edgy trinkets, clothes and accessories. I knew this had to be in my social media arsenal if I wanted to get my clothes (which are on the weirder side of fashion) in front of the right eyeballs. This app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and saves LOADS of time! Definitely recommend.

FreeStyleCase

Great App..... increase my trafict and sales
itssssssss work..!!!!