Wanelo

List and sell your products to a community of active shoppers

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dress Album

Never get paid from them. The product was shipped on Dec 17 and delivered on Jan 2. We emailed shopping@wanelo.com twice on Jan 22 and 25 to ask about the payment but never got a response from them. It's Feb 2 and we still haven't got any payment or response from them. We now suspect it's a phishing company...

Black Velvet Indulgence

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

What a rip off. Holy cow. 18% plus 30 bucks a month or MORE for the privilege of them taking 18 %? Wanelo get your act together.

Cute By Design

Time spent using app About 2 years

They are a rip off. They take longer than a month to payout thinking you will forget or not keep track and when you request they will tell you they paid you out already! They're full of it! Do not use them!!!

Smb1

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This App is amazing. Super easy to install. As soon as it was installed, I started getting sales that same day and they have continued consistently. If you ever need tech support, they are the most patient, helpful and 5-star team. Thank you, Wanelo !!!!

Dwsociety

Wanelo has brought a few sales but not a lot to say that it has boosted greatly. I don't like the 30 day payout and high percentage they take from sales, but I do like that it was easy to set up.

Naked Secrets

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been with Wanelo since they have started. I must say if I have a issue or a concern I can always expect a very prompt reply and assistance. I did have a small issue recently that was quickly turned around with customer service. They are very helpful and quick. Even with the pay out being when it is I never had an issue receiving funds (always a good thing). I look forward with keeping a great relationship with them. Thanks WANLEO.

Toys4minds

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Don't like it. I don't get a lot of sales from it but they charge 17.9% of your sale and it takes one month after delivery to get paid. Definitely not worth it.

Dat Chick

i have been using this app for almost 2 months still did not get paid. very pissed off they told me the dates i will be paid and still nothing yet . i will be removing my store from they site because it is not worth the headaches of using my money for orders and not getting paid i have a family to feed not money to just give away. crazy thing is i got paid from every other site im on except for wanelo smh feels like they scammed me smh very disappointed. so im still waiting on my money . will update when i get paid .

update aug 8, 2017

problem is fixed , received money owed to me so i changed rating from 1 to 3 . would be 5 if you paid earlier than 30 days

update 9/20/17

i gave you 4 stars because i am getting alot of sales again , if you was paying me faster than 30 days then you would get a 5 star review but you dont so here is 4 stars for you ....

Cuteftw

Time spent using app About 2 months

Doesn't update the products listed and clearly they have an issue based on so many poor experiences now documented on the web. Hard to remove from Shopify.

Eleganci Central Shop

I downloaded it and quickly made my first sale! It gave me tons of new customers. I had to delete it because on my fist sale, I NEVER received my money! I tried contacting Wanelo but that didn't work out, they never got back with me.