Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Thought Products

They're a great source of revenue for me and their custom service was excellent!

Azyaa Boutique

NOT Recommended to do business with it has been a loss of time and money. Definitely all Shopify sales channels are a scam be cautious and careful to sell on their platform. I believe the United States government needs to refocus on important issues to protect online businesses from unreliable and untrustworthy platforms. My message to all online entrepreneurs I know how difficult it is to get customers and to make sales but please use common sense and go back to basic business 101 and protect your business treat it like your baby. I wish all of you the best.

Senseofcustom

love it, ive been using this app for about 2 years now (will be in may) love love love it

Avady Clothing Company

I've had the app for over 1 1/2. Honestly, there were so many problems with my followers, etc that was being taken care of until they couldn't figure it out. It's a lot of commission that they charge, too. It also bothers me that there is little accountability from them.

Quan Jewelry

We have been using Wanelo since we launched our website. We're happy with it and has brought us sales. The customer service is doing an excellent job. It would have been a 5-star if we can maximize our Amazon fulfillment service with Wanelo. Right now, we can't ship and fulfill via Amazon because Amazon sometimes use a shipping carrier that is not supported by Wanelo. We're hoping one day this bottleneck would be resolved. Overall, great experience!

Jans Geek Shop

The Wanelo has been super supportive for me. They were patient with me selecting all the right settings and responded to my emails usually within 24 hours.

Though not driving a ton of sales, Wanelo definitely added to the cash flow.

Thriftyjean

This app is the truth...I receive most of my orders from Wanelo...Very satisfied customer...

La Fashion District Llc

Shark-pro
We support your review and will be in contact.
Following your lead in the lawsuit.

They owe me over 1000s dollars

And Trendwy is another of my stores that was closed. Will be also joining the lawsuit. Will be in contact.

Shark Pro

Its even worse.
They will close you store and no matter how much money the need to pay, they will stated that they believe there are fraudulent activities and that no money will be paid back. They do not verified anything and only wait until they owe you over a 1000's dollars and the close your account.
They do this to many small stores. But, we are getting together to complete a lawsuit.
If you want more information or being part of this lawsuit, please contact wanelolawsuit@gmail.com We are already many stores under this circumstances. Please make sure you download all your accounts from you store dashboard or at least you have e-mails.
Also if you can show with you bank statements that they never paid enough, we can accomplish taking this to the Federal Court.
With your help, They will be sued by millions not only for the money, but for the damage that is causing that they are keeping the funds.

Summer Botique

I was interested in trying out Wanelo until I saw all these reviews claiming that Wanelo won't pay them after a sale. I did a little digging and found out that Wanelo also has difficulty paying their employees too. It sounds like Wanelo has some massive Cash Flows issues.