Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Alohilani Boutique

The Wanelo experience has been an amazing experience so far. I had a few hiccups at the beginning when trying to set up my account, but I received excellent customer service from their rockstar, Jen. She helped me the whole way through. I feel like its really hard to get excellent customer service these days, and Jen really raised the bar. She was very quick with responding to all of my emails, she answered everything in depth and detail, and she made my whole experience very pleasant. Im very happy to report that I have received my first order after only a week of joining Wanelo, and Im looking forward to the increase in sales and traffic on my site. Looks like this will be a great partnership. I highly recommend it!!!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Let me start by saying Wanelo is one of our absolute favorite platforms to sell on. Their customer service is absolutely outstanding!! This app is so good that I almost do not want to review it and let the secret out of the bag.

We have seen a huge increase in our conversions from Waanelo. The app reminds the customer every time that they log into their Wanelo account that they NEED to finish their purchase. This is like having an abandon cart on steroids. A+++++

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Fashion

Just Art Prints

Great service and happy with this app. I actually had a digital shop and changed everything around just to have this as an app. There is major potential for anyone wanting to get exposure and sales.

Installation was easy!

When I first downloaded the app, I had a lot of sales. They take commission but its worth the exposure.

Nour Amira

Works smoothly. Awesome idea for integration. I know this app will help organic traffic increase.

Sirenlondon

The best thing you can do for your business!!

When Wanelo first became an app we jumped at the opportunity to be a part of it. As a small company, Wanelo has been an integral part of our success. Internet marketing is such a constant upward battle for small companies like us, having a voice in a competitive market place is a big deal. Wanelo sorted that out and more. We have a strong store presence on Wanelo thanks to the way in which the platform works, and it's a great market place for us to reach out to our potential customers and to help us create a following. The great thing about Wanelo is we are treated equally, the same as larger brands, and are able to make our voice heard.

The Spinster's Shoppe, LLC

Best decision I ever made!

Getting online visibility can be a challenge these days, but with the Wanelo app, I am able to reach my target market a lot easier. I am enjoying an increase in sales, and the customer service via email is efficient and quick. If you sell products on a Shopify store, you MUST get Wanelo.

Orglamix

As a small batch, independent natural and healthy beauty brand, this is exciting news! I immediately installed the Wanelo APP and was approved within a few days. More exciting, I received my first order within 24 hours!!!

Previously my company, Orglamix had a presence on Wanelo, but it was hard to keep up with another social media platform. I'm always on the lookout for new and innovative ways to engage with current and new customers especially on mobile platforms. Since installing the Wanelo Shopify APP, I'm noticing MORE HEARTS + FOLLOWERS = increased engagement. It's an exciting time for independent e-commerce brands.

I'm a one woman, busy mom running my ecommernce store, so I really applaud Shopify for making the APP and transaction process so seamless -- orders just appear in my Shopify admin dashboard for fulfillment. Thank you to Wanelo + their founder, Deena Varshavskaya for leveling the playing field for small, independent brands.

Buy on Wanelo is a no brainier for your Shopify store. Install it before your competition captures the Wanelo market.

PUBLIK | Women's Clothing & Accessories

We use several Shopify apps, and our business would not be what it is today without them. When we learned Wanelo was doing a Shopify integration to enable in-app transactions through “Buy on Wanelo”, it felt like the next best and natural thing to do to enable wider distribution of our products. At the end of the day, we want to make it easy for the customer. Social commerce will continue to evolve and impact the retailing industry, and Wanelo allows us to be a part of that.

Jillicious charms and accessories

this is one of the best app here! i'm a wanelo user so i was so excited to try this and it didn't disappoint. the support people was super prompt to answer any questions and definitely guide you through every step of the process. easy breezy set up and within a day of use, sales already came in!! thanks wanelo! i'am very happy and satisfied! great job!

Svelte Metals

As a Wanelo user we were so excited to install the app for Shopify. Wanelo is an innovative app and will make your products available to a wider audience. This seamless integration allows users to purchase your products directly from either the Wanelo site or app which is extremely valuable for the business and convenient for the customer.