Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Sock On By Bkbt

Not much traffic from wanelo compared to last year. Now, they just promote the big company like urban outfitters because they can make more money that way.
Pay out is painful, it takes more than two weeks to get your money. On top of that, they say they charge 15%, BUT ACTUALLY they also charge "processing fee" to the VENDORS as well as the CUSTOMERS!!!!!! (we didnt find out about this until one customer emailed us the extra charges on their total. )
Really miss the old wanelo

Bulkcaps

Claim to take 15% commission.

This is copy and pasted from our "seller dashboard" which doesn't really offer any detail about orders or anything with substance.

Payment Date Transfers Refunds Adjustments Seller Payout ?
2016/10/15 $13.90 -- -- $9.81
2016/10/22 $12.15 -- -- $8.37
2016/11/01 $12.15 -- -- $8.37
2016/12/01 $19.85 -- -- $14.70
2016/12/05 $10.00 -- -- $6.73
2016/12/09 $19.89 -- -- $14.73

As you can see based on the seller payouts they are taking closer to 30% and it all depends? They are crazy! 15% is a big commission for something like this being as there support is non existent.

To top it off these seller payouts haven't even hit our bank. Could have been a cool app. It didn't make our business but it was a good way to get product to new customers. Just wish they would of held there end of deal.

Will be contacting BBB and filing police report with there local police. They need to be shut down.

The Word Changes

not having a good experience with Wanelo. Their app is not populating my store products and they are not being responsive concerning the issue. They have told me that they will fix the issue then they take a long time to get back to me. I am the one that has to follow up. They then say the issue is fixed but I check and it's not. I alert them and they don't respond.

Whimsical Embroidery Designs

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. I sold a couple of products and they won't pay me. I've had to file two complaints on BBB and have contacted their CEO and nobody responds. I'm still waiting for my money. Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They ignore emails and its hard to get through to them. They hung up on me while I was talking to a rep. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE. DON'T SELL ON THEIR SITE.

Witty Novelty

I applied to Wanelo through Shopify but there was a problem with my account because I don't have a US ID yet. (I have everything else; company info, tax id etc.) Wanelo support basically told me that I can't have a Wanelo seller account until I get my ID.

However a few minutes ago, an order was placed from Wanelo and although I changed the price of the product in Shopify; Wanelo did not update it and sold my product with discounted price. And most frustrating part is I can't even log in and see my Wanelo account details&pages.

Just stay away from Wanelo...

Eshays

Well I have not received many purchases from this app. The purchases I did receive does not list the client's correct phone number nor an email where we can confirm the customer's order. We design custom shoes, personalized cups and etc therefore we need to communicate with our customers by sending pictures. This app does not allow Eshays to properly communicate with our customer base.

Coco Cherice

Terrible app....I'm going to uninstall it. Last year I would get so many purchases from my website and I would get my payments within a few days. Now I get maybe one purchase every 3 months and then I need to wait an additional month for that one payment to come to me. Why give 15% for that?..no thanks. BYE BYE! https://cococherice.com/

Coverlabusa

Just set up Wanelo on my shopify http://www.coverlabusa.com and had no issues, easy set up for shopify atleast. Haven't sold anything yet so I'm holding out a star to see how that works, a little worried with all the bad reviews but hopeful so far

8 9 Clothing Co

Very pleased. Great marketplace. Thank you!

Divvastyle

I am giving this app a try. I made one sale a week ago. I will update on how long it takes to receive payment.

I had an issue wtih my products not syncing. There needs to be an option to manually sync. It had been 12 days since my products updated, so I had wrong prices and products on Wanelo that were no longer availabe in my store. I also had new products that were not showing up. I sent an email, and the issue was resolved the same day.

I feel that 15% commission is too much. I can't offer most of my products on Wanelo, because I would have to jack the prices up for my customers.

Update: I sold a product on Oct 23, and have not been paid yet. They said that my bank rejected the payment. I contacted my bank, and they said that they did not reject any transaction. They submitted a ticket to their billing department 6 days ago, and I'm waiting on an update.

I no longer sell on Wanelo, because it makes no sense to pay 15% and have to wait so long to be paid. I also don't feel that their marketplace is worth giving up 15% of my profits.

I did get paid on Dec 7.