Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

The Word Changes

not having a good experience with Wanelo. Their app is not populating my store products and they are not being responsive concerning the issue. They have told me that they will fix the issue then they take a long time to get back to me. I am the one that has to follow up. They then say the issue is fixed but I check and it's not. I alert them and they don't respond.

Whimsical Embroidery Designs

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. I sold a couple of products and they won't pay me. I've had to file two complaints on BBB and have contacted their CEO and nobody responds. I'm still waiting for my money. Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They ignore emails and its hard to get through to them. They hung up on me while I was talking to a rep. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE. DON'T SELL ON THEIR SITE.

Witty Novelty

I applied to Wanelo through Shopify but there was a problem with my account because I don't have a US ID yet. (I have everything else; company info, tax id etc.) Wanelo support basically told me that I can't have a Wanelo seller account until I get my ID.

However a few minutes ago, an order was placed from Wanelo and although I changed the price of the product in Shopify; Wanelo did not update it and sold my product with discounted price. And most frustrating part is I can't even log in and see my Wanelo account details&pages.

Just stay away from Wanelo...

Eshays

Well I have not received many purchases from this app. The purchases I did receive does not list the client's correct phone number nor an email where we can confirm the customer's order. We design custom shoes, personalized cups and etc therefore we need to communicate with our customers by sending pictures. This app does not allow Eshays to properly communicate with our customer base.

Coco Cherice

Terrible app....I'm going to uninstall it. Last year I would get so many purchases from my website and I would get my payments within a few days. Now I get maybe one purchase every 3 months and then I need to wait an additional month for that one payment to come to me. Why give 15% for that?..no thanks. BYE BYE! https://cococherice.com/

Coverlabusa

Just set up Wanelo on my shopify http://www.coverlabusa.com and had no issues, easy set up for shopify atleast. Haven't sold anything yet so I'm holding out a star to see how that works, a little worried with all the bad reviews but hopeful so far

8 9 Clothing Co

Very pleased. Great marketplace. Thank you!

Divvastyle

I am giving this app a try. I made one sale a week ago. I will update on how long it takes to receive payment.

I had an issue wtih my products not syncing. There needs to be an option to manually sync. It had been 12 days since my products updated, so I had wrong prices and products on Wanelo that were no longer availabe in my store. I also had new products that were not showing up. I sent an email, and the issue was resolved the same day.

I feel that 15% commission is too much. I can't offer most of my products on Wanelo, because I would have to jack the prices up for my customers.

Update: I sold a product on Oct 23, and have not been paid yet. They said that my bank rejected the payment. I contacted my bank, and they said that they did not reject any transaction. They submitted a ticket to their billing department 6 days ago, and I'm waiting on an update.

I no longer sell on Wanelo, because it makes no sense to pay 15% and have to wait so long to be paid. I also don't feel that their marketplace is worth giving up 15% of my profits.

I did get paid on Dec 7.

Panties Express

Honest review.
Tried contacting Wanelo before posting this review and received nothing!

BEWARE ! This has to be the worst market place online today! They use pseudonyms ( Diane and Gerald ) to email you. If you use China as a supplier, they will say they can’t track, and will refund the buyer, even when you have sent the product.

Terrible Customer Service!

They do not reply to anything! They work clearly for the buyer, not you, the seller.

Sorry to say, 15 years online and have never dealt with a worse company.
If I could leave a zero star I would!
BE WARNED!!

T A Y Online Store

I wish I can give Wanelo ZERO stars, they deserve it, they always charge more fees than declared on their agreement and I'll be going to judge them for charging me without my permission. They charged about 30% in fees , late payments, poor support not recommended at all