Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Harvest Co

App wouldn't install correctly. Customer service was horrendous. After attempting re-install and waiting on customer service to help, and wasting a lot of hours trying to make it work, I gave up.

Finally got it to work weeks later. Now I am not getting paid for all the orders people are placing. In the last couple of weeks I have had quite a few orders and have only been paid for a third of them.

App is also not syncing with my site on a regular basis, so Wanelo isn't accurately showing what's available and what's not.

Amoremworldwide

The app doesn't work! Fix it, please.

Tattoosandpiercings

the app is crap and broken, doesn't work even if I have a registered US business. support never replies

Sendmyjewelry

Been a terrible experience for us so far. The app doesn't work and can't even complete the setup.
After setting up our account directly through their website, payment info fails when trying to get it entered.

FORGET their support. Completely unresponsive and the phone calls will never be answered or returned.

This app needs to be removed from Shopify...

The Apparel Plaza

If you suck at selling on other channels or are looking to have low profit margins Wanelo is the place for you. This is the worst app ever! I would have waited on Amazon or used Pinterest if I'd known this app didn't work. I wish the feedback allowed us to give the thumbs down. This app would have 5 thumbs down from me. I wish I never installed this crap! The support is the worst on the planet. Shopify please ban this app! Here's what the support will tell you about your issues...

Thanks for your message.

I've brought the issue up to the team and it's been added to their agenda however the team will be prioritizing it based on other current projects also on their agenda.

Unfortunately I do not believe it will get resolved this week, but I can check in early next week and let you know an update.

Hopskipjumppaper

Update:
I am no longer able to see on this channel because a customer cancelled an order, then ordered the same item in another size. Wanelo said my cancellation rate was too high. Yes, that was because I had two orders and one was cancelled because the customer wanted another size. I tried explaining this to Javier in customer support, but he said no.

Don't bother installing this sale channel. Their customer service is terrible.

Vacaysite

I would LOVE to sell on WANELO but the APP does not work with my Quantity Breaks APP so all the products I put on WANELO shows the incorrect retail price and there is no work around! Please fix this, I would love to use WANELO but I also want to offer my customers 20% off if they buy 5 or more items. HELP!!!

Abellagifts

I want to give a zero star or negative star. If you sell personalized or made to order items. Wanelo will not approve your app/application. Don't waste time on this app. It does not work!

Shopluckyduck

terrible app and terrible service. I buy from exclusive clothing manufacturers all over the us and am an online women's clothing retailer. I hand package and ship all of my orders myself and after waiting a month for all of my tax and business info to be validated I receive an email saying I was identified as a drop shipper. I offer same day shipping and guarantee items arrive within 5 days. How could I possibly drop ship? They clearly don't have any type of support team to help business owners and this app is a joke

Casamoms Everything

I'm done. The electronic tax form doesn't work for me and i cant get any support about. Now the last couple of days i have been trying to sign in and it wont let me, so delete my acct for me since i cant sign in and do it myself.