Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

When I started using Wanelo in October 2015 it was great. Many sales came Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb. then sales stopped completely. Zero sales. My followers is not showing up. I tested it followed somebody and then refreshed the page and it says follow again the same person. I have 7000 people I am following odds are I would have more than 44 people following me. It has been stuck on that number all summer and now fall. It still stuck on that number. My notifications say people are following me but the numbers don't change. Either Wanelo is stealing followers for there own sales or something strange is happening now. Something changed about Wanelo because nobody I know in my FB group is getting a sale from wanelo anymore. And we use to have lots of sales that why I made a whole FB group around using Wanelo on Shopify. It worked. It don't work now so that is why you get a one. I have emailed and called about this same problem all summer. And all I get is well we have a lot of people now well Amazon has a lot of people the sales just don't stop happening. Not worth it now to load on your shopify channel at all. I give it a 1 star. Last year it would of got 5 stars. I don't know how they not seeing there revenue lost has to be big right now. We made them a lot of money. I was selling like 6 to 10 things a day in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb

Re Shopstore

The support I've received from the Wanelo team has been awesome. Gerald had answered every question I had since day 1 of using the app. I just had my first sale via the app and was wondering where the money was. Once again Gerald and now Dianne really helped answer the question and resolve the issue. For sites like mine - https://reshopstore.com - I see more sales coming via Wanelo!

Luca Chiara

Great app super easy to use and overall solid.

Ocdesignzz

I really wanted to love this app! So many notices saying my products have not shipped! When in fact the customers already recieved the product! Awesome! I have earned NOTHING! I will be removing this app! Hopefully they get it right soon! I'm in the business to make money, not lose it!

The Too Cute Boutique

I am so happy I found this app! I have been using for quite a few months now and my site gets quite a few orders daily! I get more orders from Wanelo than just relying on my site alone. Definitely add this app to your online store, you will not regret it.

They recently changed their terms so you don't get your payment transferred to your bank account for 14 days, but I don't even notice it because like I said, I get orders every day from them.

The people that use Wanelo are ready to shop!

The customer service is great, they actually email you back within 24 hours and do their best to get your questions answered.

So glad I have Wanelo!

Hard Sync Apparel

Hi guys...just wondering if you'll make it possible to sell from Europe? For us that dont have US social security numbers?

Alwayssomethingunique

I have had to use Wanelo customer support a couple of times and it is Very different than other sites. I actually get answers from Wanelo and emails who will listen to the problem and try to help. It is not just this is the way it is like I have gotten from other. Also they do admit to mistake and fix them. Other sites just tell me lies because the people I am talking to have no authority to change anything....

Bvstore 29945

It is really dysfunctional in terms of syncing. I've unfortunately had to refund multiple customer orders because the app didn't do it's job of syncing (has not synced for days) and customers were ordering sizes that were sold out (but showing as available on their site) because of this reason. It's not acceptable for a sales app to do this and can potentially hurt business with having to refund so many orders due to their mistake.

I've contacted customer service and they reached back out to me 2 weeks later and claimed they fixed the issue, but I'm experiencing it again now. They really need to implement a "force sync" feature because "automatically" does not work.

Additionally the commission increase from 10% to 15% is ridiculous and not worth it - expect low profit margins.

Beads And Dangles

I have been using Wanelo for several months and am very pleased with this sales channel. It's easy to use and generates income! Customer service has been responsive to getting my questions answered. Recently I started to duplicate some of my Shopify listings to sell only on Wanelo at special prices and this has also been very successful.

Aquapillar1

brought in better sales than Pinterest