Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Panties Express

Honest review.
Tried contacting Wanelo before posting this review and received nothing!

BEWARE ! This has to be the worst market place online today! They use pseudonyms ( Diane and Gerald ) to email you. If you use China as a supplier, they will say they can’t track, and will refund the buyer, even when you have sent the product.

Terrible Customer Service!

They do not reply to anything! They work clearly for the buyer, not you, the seller.

Sorry to say, 15 years online and have never dealt with a worse company.
If I could leave a zero star I would!
BE WARNED!!

T A Y Online Store

I wish I can give Wanelo ZERO stars, they deserve it, they always charge more fees than declared on their agreement and I'll be going to judge them for charging me without my permission. They charged about 30% in fees , late payments, poor support not recommended at all

Ohsnap Inc

Cant advertise here and pay is taking so long . Not organized with payments . No pay out tracking, takes 2 hr to have all your edited products to update esp price change. JUST SMH

Obsessive Shoe Addict

10/24/16 updated from 2 to 4 stars. We received our most recent payment on time.

10/14/16 we decided to give Wanelo an additional star for finally sending us payment. They were very responsive through emails, but it still took way to long to receive payment. We will update our review once we receive our next payout.

10/6/16 We would have given Wanelo 5 stars, but recently, we had a few orders that we have not received payment for. When we first started using Wanelo, it allowed us to get more exposure and we never had an issue with payment until now. With the other bad reviews recently given, we are hesitant about continuing to use Wanelo. This is money lost for our business.

Fabgetupshop

85% of our Sales are coming from Wanelo and with that we are very thankful! However, we still do have some complains and wish that this could be resolve or updated soon. 1. Not being able to email your customer directly if there are problems with your order, right now, you have to email their support team so they can contact the customer and vice versa. This makes the process takes longer and orders ended up getting cancelled. 2. They don't pay as often as they used to. You already ship the goods and it takes weeks for you to get paid. 3. It is getting harder to do promotions outside of Wanelo. 4. A lot of sellers selling cheap items are dominating the market so it is becoming a battle of who can offer really cheap items. We are still hoping things will change for the better. https://fabgetupshop.myshopify.com/

The Gentleman Shoppe

Wanelo is a great social platform to increase your visibility in the market. The app integrates well with Shopify and delivers sales consistently.

However, their recent policy changes have really been tough on sellers. They used to pay you after confirming delivery but now the payouts are every 14 days. If you need turnover to keep your store going, this is a bad option. Also, they raised their commission from 10% to 15%.

City Society

I just started using wanelo, I haven't had any issues thus far and hopefully it stays that way. EDIT: I got 1 sale and then traffic completely died, I think I'm too late to the party :(

Chaincandy

I get a good amount of sales from this platform but the frustration is not worth it. The support team is mediocre at best & unhelpful. They refunded a few orders that has been delivered 3+ weeks ago and do not request the buyer to send the item back...Basically giving my handmade items away for free. They totally disregard your store polices and do not do their job. When I asked for help to have the item sent back or to return the payment Gerald tells me he can't do anything! Half the time I get emailed for orders about tracking info and when I go to check the items are already delivered!!!BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THEIR JOB. A few times someone called me about a order and didn't even speak good english so I couldn't understand what they were saying. They now have a system where you only get paid twice a month for orders that were delivered. This disables me since my items are made to order and if I do not have the payment for certain garments I can't buy materials to ship them. I am going to complete all my out standing orders and leaving this joke of a platform for good. Install and sell at your own risk, but be prepared to lose money.

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

When I started using Wanelo in October 2015 it was great. Many sales came Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb. then sales stopped completely. Zero sales. My followers is not showing up. I tested it followed somebody and then refreshed the page and it says follow again the same person. I have 7000 people I am following odds are I would have more than 44 people following me. It has been stuck on that number all summer and now fall. It still stuck on that number. My notifications say people are following me but the numbers don't change. Either Wanelo is stealing followers for there own sales or something strange is happening now. Something changed about Wanelo because nobody I know in my FB group is getting a sale from wanelo anymore. And we use to have lots of sales that why I made a whole FB group around using Wanelo on Shopify. It worked. It don't work now so that is why you get a one. I have emailed and called about this same problem all summer. And all I get is well we have a lot of people now well Amazon has a lot of people the sales just don't stop happening. Not worth it now to load on your shopify channel at all. I give it a 1 star. Last year it would of got 5 stars. I don't know how they not seeing there revenue lost has to be big right now. We made them a lot of money. I was selling like 6 to 10 things a day in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb

Re Shopstore

The support I've received from the Wanelo team has been awesome. Gerald had answered every question I had since day 1 of using the app. I just had my first sale via the app and was wondering where the money was. Once again Gerald and now Dianne really helped answer the question and resolve the issue. For sites like mine - https://reshopstore.com - I see more sales coming via Wanelo!