Wanelo

List and sell your products to a community of active shoppers

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shark Pro

Its even worse.
They will close you store and no matter how much money the need to pay, they will stated that they believe there are fraudulent activities and that no money will be paid back. They do not verified anything and only wait until they owe you over a 1000's dollars and the close your account.
They do this to many small stores. But, we are getting together to complete a lawsuit.
If you want more information or being part of this lawsuit, please contact wanelolawsuit@gmail.com We are already many stores under this circumstances. Please make sure you download all your accounts from you store dashboard or at least you have e-mails.
Also if you can show with you bank statements that they never paid enough, we can accomplish taking this to the Federal Court.
With your help, They will be sued by millions not only for the money, but for the damage that is causing that they are keeping the funds.

Summer Botique

I was interested in trying out Wanelo until I saw all these reviews claiming that Wanelo won't pay them after a sale. I did a little digging and found out that Wanelo also has difficulty paying their employees too. It sounds like Wanelo has some massive Cash Flows issues.

Suxalys

Time spent using app About 1 year

Original review:
THANKS TO WANELO MY STORE https://www.suxalys.com/
EXISTS. THANKS TO WANELO I MAKE MY FIRST SALES AND IMPULSE TO CONTINUE. TODAY MY SALES WERE INCREASED MUCH THANKS WANELO. 100% RECOMMENDED!!!

NOT SO RAPID CONTINUE READING....

THE ONLY GOOD YOU HAVE THIS SHIT IS THAT SELLS REALLY IS SELL BUT ..... WHAT DOES IT SERVE ??

I DID NOT WANT TO SAY IT BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE SOME THIEVES!

AS IS POSSIBLE THAT THEY HAVE 2 MONTHS WITHOUT PAYING ME A DAMN CENT

JUNE I SELLED $ 501.20 AND JULY I SELLED $ 702.77 AND TODAY I DEPOSITED ONLY $ 335.49 WHERE ARE THE OTHERS $ 868.48 ??

WHAT DAMNED THIEVES GAME DO YOU PLAY ??

CANCEL ORDERS AND DO NOT ADVISE YOU ONLY YOU REALIZE WHEN YOU HAVE SENT THE PRODUCT AND YOU ARE GOING TO ENTER THE FOLLOW UP INFORMATION AND YOU REALIZE THAT THE DAMNED CANCELED AND WAS NOT NOTIFIED.

SELL PRODUCTS WHICH ARE ALREADY EXPIRED, EVEN USING PRODUCTS THAT ARE ALREADY REMOVED FROM YOUR STORE.

THE DAMN DO NOT PAY NO DO NOT PAY AS YOU ARE SO DISCOUNTED 2 MONTHS WITHOUT PAYING MORE THAN $ 1200 ON SALE AND ONLY I AM PAID $ 335.49 IS A DAMN THEFT

Bvstore 25745

I do not know what the issue has become but I've been waiting on 4 different payments from Wanelo for over a month all items have shipped and been delivered Wanelo still has yet to pay me. They're literally scamming people out of orders and not paying them. Then made up a fake spread sheet snapshot stating they paid me and I still haven't received payment. I'm reporting Wanelo to the FTC, Apple Store and Android market for fraud. Good riddens.... I've started reporting you for fraud...

Love Live Create Furniture Home Decor

I wish I see these reviews before.. waste of time.

Got one order from W., and didn't get paid. They told me about 14 days waiting period but but today is 1/12/17 and the order from november wasn't paid. I emailed them again and today they told me my bank account isn't right, they try to send payment and was rejected by back. BS that what i would like to say.Not planning to sell on this platform. I can't even log in to the account anymore.. BS

Four Kings Clothing

Started using Wanelo Nov 27th, Started receiving orders almost right away. Its Jan 2nd, and we've fulfilled almost 20 orders with conformations that the customers have their packages. But we've yet to be paid from Wanelo. When we ask via email(because thats the only way you can get in contact with someone), they send automatic messages. We're in the hold over a thousand dollars with this company, and we've had to suspend all orders coming from Wanelo until we get paid for all packages sent. I think this is a very good sells channel if they get their payment to venders in order. I will post again in a few days to update on payment.

Sock On By Bkbt

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not much traffic from wanelo compared to last year. Now, they just promote the big company like urban outfitters because they can make more money that way.
Pay out is painful, it takes more than two weeks to get your money. On top of that, they say they charge 15%, BUT ACTUALLY they also charge "processing fee" to the VENDORS as well as the CUSTOMERS!!!!!! (we didnt find out about this until one customer emailed us the extra charges on their total. )
Really miss the old wanelo

Bulkcaps

Claim to take 15% commission.

This is copy and pasted from our "seller dashboard" which doesn't really offer any detail about orders or anything with substance.

Payment Date Transfers Refunds Adjustments Seller Payout ?
2016/10/15 $13.90 -- -- $9.81
2016/10/22 $12.15 -- -- $8.37
2016/11/01 $12.15 -- -- $8.37
2016/12/01 $19.85 -- -- $14.70
2016/12/05 $10.00 -- -- $6.73
2016/12/09 $19.89 -- -- $14.73

As you can see based on the seller payouts they are taking closer to 30% and it all depends? They are crazy! 15% is a big commission for something like this being as there support is non existent.

To top it off these seller payouts haven't even hit our bank. Could have been a cool app. It didn't make our business but it was a good way to get product to new customers. Just wish they would of held there end of deal.

Will be contacting BBB and filing police report with there local police. They need to be shut down.

The Word Changes

not having a good experience with Wanelo. Their app is not populating my store products and they are not being responsive concerning the issue. They have told me that they will fix the issue then they take a long time to get back to me. I am the one that has to follow up. They then say the issue is fixed but I check and it's not. I alert them and they don't respond.

Whimsical Embroidery Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. I sold a couple of products and they won't pay me. I've had to file two complaints on BBB and have contacted their CEO and nobody responds. I'm still waiting for my money. Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They ignore emails and its hard to get through to them. They hung up on me while I was talking to a rep. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE. DON'T SELL ON THEIR SITE.