Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Groove Bags

I have had no problem working with customer service directly, but getting ahold of them has been an issue. For Wanelo orders, they only give Wanelo email addresses, and no option for direct contact with the customer. BUT, the email on the orders don't work! I have tried several times to contact Wanelo through the emails provided on the order, but get NOTHING. So, I have to create a new email, and send to Wanelo customer support. Why do you even bother putting an email on the orders, when we can't contact through it?
I also have gotten a recent request for tracking information for orders that were made over 3 years ago. Why did you wait 3 years to ask, when USPS and other providers don't even have that information anymore, it is not accessible after 3 years! We didn't even realize we hadn't got paid for these orders, and now we can only get a paper check sent in the mail? Very inconvenient and poor, very poor timing. If you need more tracking, or any information, ask in a timely manner, thanks!

Dwsociety

Wanelo has brought a few sales but not a lot to say that it has boosted greatly. I don't like the 30 day payout and high percentage they take from sales, but I do like that it was easy to set up.

Dat Chick

i have been using this app for almost 2 months still did not get paid. very pissed off they told me the dates i will be paid and still nothing yet . i will be removing my store from they site because it is not worth the headaches of using my money for orders and not getting paid i have a family to feed not money to just give away. crazy thing is i got paid from every other site im on except for wanelo smh feels like they scammed me smh very disappointed. so im still waiting on my money . will update when i get paid .

update aug 8, 2017

problem is fixed , received money owed to me so i changed rating from 1 to 3 . would be 5 if you paid earlier than 30 days

update 9/20/17

i gave you 4 stars because i am getting alot of sales again , if you was paying me faster than 30 days then you would get a 5 star review but you dont so here is 4 stars for you ....

Quan Jewelry

We have been using Wanelo since we launched our website. We're happy with it and has brought us sales. The customer service is doing an excellent job. It would have been a 5-star if we can maximize our Amazon fulfillment service with Wanelo. Right now, we can't ship and fulfill via Amazon because Amazon sometimes use a shipping carrier that is not supported by Wanelo. We're hoping one day this bottleneck would be resolved. Overall, great experience!

Coverlabusa

Just set up Wanelo on my shopify http://www.coverlabusa.com and had no issues, easy set up for shopify atleast. Haven't sold anything yet so I'm holding out a star to see how that works, a little worried with all the bad reviews but hopeful so far

Obsessive Shoe Addict

10/24/16 updated from 2 to 4 stars. We received our most recent payment on time.

10/14/16 we decided to give Wanelo an additional star for finally sending us payment. They were very responsive through emails, but it still took way to long to receive payment. We will update our review once we receive our next payout.

10/6/16 We would have given Wanelo 5 stars, but recently, we had a few orders that we have not received payment for. When we first started using Wanelo, it allowed us to get more exposure and we never had an issue with payment until now. With the other bad reviews recently given, we are hesitant about continuing to use Wanelo. This is money lost for our business.

City Society

I just started using wanelo, I haven't had any issues thus far and hopefully it stays that way. EDIT: I got 1 sale and then traffic completely died, I think I'm too late to the party :(

Luca Chiara

Great app super easy to use and overall solid.

Altru Apparel

WANELO has been a good additional sales channel for our company. Watching styles gain momentum/trend, that go through sales bursts are interesting and good business. The inevitable problems that have occurred now and again have been dealt with promptly, with good communication and problem solving. WANELO has been a good partner for us and to reach a group of potential customers we may not have been exposed to otherwise.

Azucar Maria

The app is good, only downside? It doesn't work for CANADA! :( that is definitely depressing, would be awesome to be an active user of this platform, please bring it to Canada soon!

Previous 1