Wanelo

List and sell your products to a community of active shoppers

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Seamlessly list and sell your store’s products on Wanelo

Fabucastle

Excellent App to sale your products, excellent company. I have recommended this app to so many people excellent choices,

November 22, 2022

Thank you, Fabucastle! We are glad that we can help your business grow and be more successful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need assistance. You can email us at, shopify-support@wanelo.com. Have a great day!

Miami Shopping Store

best place ever to sell your products!!! great customer service and support !!! put your products here !!!

October 27, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are glad to be your partner with your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance. You can email us at, shopify-support@wanelo.com. Have a great day!

Brittany-Schultz

I love Wanelo as a Sales Channel. A majority of my sales have come from the Wanelo app. I can not recommend it enough.

July 14, 2022

Thank you, Brittany! We're glad you're business is dong well with Wanelo. Please don't hesitate to reach out at shopify-support@wanelo.com if you need assistance. Have a great day!

boop decals

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

I love selling on the Wanelo app and I also appreciate the customer service. I’ve been selling on Wanelo for around 6 or 7 years and I’ve never had any problems. Their customer service is tremendous. Whenever I have a question, their customer service rep Gerald P is always there. Much appreciated! Keep up the great work Wanelo.

May 4, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. You can always send us an email at, shopify-support@wanelo.com. Have a great day!

inseva

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

good customer service! Many fashion item on sell and good for customers .Easy to use and easy to sell.

November 12, 2021

Thank you, inseva! We're glad that we were able to help you with your store. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance. You can always email us at, shopify-support@wanelo.com.

Tiktoki1

Location China

Easy to use and easy to get orders.Products add and add wanelo sales.The orders will come.
More products with best quality and low price will be better.

November 20, 2020

Thank you, Tiktoki1. We're glad we are able to help. We hope this coming holiday season will be great for your store. We're one email away if you need assistance.

Onewel

Location China

Best service ,best quality photos .more orders than before.More photos add ,more sale.It easy to install and use

November 17, 2020

Thank you, Onewel. We're glad that you are having a good experience and have been generating sales while being new to Wanelo. The holiday season is almost here, so please reach out if you need assistance from our end. Stay safe and be well!

summer119

Time spent using app Over 4 years

best service ,more sale ,better work,easy to use and ease to get orders.good share net with many fancy products.

October 22, 2020

Thank you, Summer11. We're glad to have resolved your issue! We are happy to be working closely with you in finding the best products our shoppers are looking for. Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need assistance. Happy selling!

HOT33

Time spent using app About 1 year

you are a kindly and freindly platform app.we are very love your wanelo app ,thank you for your help.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need assistance. We are continuing to make changes so we can better provide service for both our merchants and customers.

RobinLancasters

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App well sell i will tell my friend to open it and the other people to know it is welll done the customer respond me quackily

September 15, 2020

Thank you, RobinLancasters! We would appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance. Stay safe!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9