Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Ann More Products

Alright it has been awhile and I was disappointed for a bit, but...I am so glad to be back using Wanelo again. I really like this app., and I have made sales using this app., so happy they are trying to fix the flaws with this app., back to 5 stars.

PPPI

There was an issue with my store and it became inactive for a week or so. Wanelo Team, especially Gerald, were quite helpful and got my store back up and running within a few days. Great customer service and great app. Only recommendation would be working on the Shopify app. It always breaks or doesn’t load and it is useless.

Honeybee Line

Wanelo is the best place to sell products. Wanelo has excellent customer service. Thank you Wanelo!

Neil Boutique Online

I used the wanelo app, it is a very amazing shopping app,Gerald is kindly help us everytime. i and my friend all love the wanelo app

Top Gift

Hi,
Thanksgiving is coming. I'd like to thank the Wanelo platform and management team for their hard work. I've been working on this platform for more than two years. The Wanelo management team has given me a lot of help. I regard the Wanelo platform as my most important business.I'll work harder. I hope more people come to this platform for shopping. I hope the Wanelo platform will get better and better. Best wishes

Life Collection

Great support team! quickly and perfectly solved my problem. I highly recommend Wanelo, it’s very helpful in marketing our products.

ToddyBee

Wanelo has great customer service, they respond very fast per my own experience. I will recommend Wanelo to everyone who wants to sell on the platform at any day.

Vip Sport

Nice shopping platform, everything product you can find here, want it need it and love it! they are have a good service team!

hcxx

Without further ado,I support wanelo!Good customer service and humanized communication!Hope it will develop smoothly and become like amazon!

kuyou

This is a very good shopping platform, and The goods sold by sellers are of good quality and low price.I recommend you to experience it.The sellers not only have a good service attitude, and also a great after-sales attitude!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8