Wanelo

Wanelo

by Wanelo

List and sell your products to millions of active shoppers

Top Gift

thanks,Gerald is a best Department Head,i love sell on platform.Your service team is superb. Wanelo has a great shopping experience, timely delivery and good after-sale

Life Collection

Great support team! quickly and perfectly solved my problem. I highly recommend Wanelo, it’s very helpful in marketing our products.

ToddyBee

Wanelo has great customer service, they respond very fast per my own experience. I will recommend Wanelo to everyone who wants to sell on the platform at any day.

Vip Sport

Nice shopping platform, everything product you can find here, want it need it and love it! they are have a good service team!

hcxx

Without further ado,I support wanelo!Good customer service and humanized communication!Hope it will develop smoothly and become like amazon!

kuyou

This is a very good shopping platform, and The goods sold by sellers are of good quality and low price.I recommend you to experience it.The sellers not only have a good service attitude, and also a great after-sales attitude!

KjSelections

I use this app for over a year now and have had quite a few sales. If you read their terms beforehand you won't have any negative experience. They are quite late at paying you for the order that was made BUT its something that you are told beforehand. I don't mind getting paid late.

PROS:
I get lots of orders
Technical Support/Customer Service is excellent

CONS:
You have to wait like 30 days to get paid AFTER tracking number shows customer received the order. Wish they would give you, your money faster BUT its ok, I have not run into any negative experiences so far.

ASH Wall Decor

I've used Wanelo for over a year now. My products load fine. No issues. I haven't sold too many products, but every sale counts!!!
The staff is VERY helpful. Any problems I have are minor and I get fast responses. I highly recommend it

Best Giftes

Wanelo is a great experience and wanelo support are always help seller fast.we like wanelo ,thank you

Men jersep

Wanelo is responsive and is improving things very fast. Selling on Wanelo is a great experience and that we are always here to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7