Reach new customers
Sell your products directly to millions of active shoppers to increase your customer base.
List your entire inventory
Easily sync your entire product catalog to Wanelo.
Thousands of Shopify merchants report Wanelo has helped them increase their sales 3-6x!
Sell in Wanelo’s marketplace and get discovered by millions of active shoppers!
The Wanelo Sales Channel was built to help Shopify merchants reach new customers, build a following and grow their businesses. By installing the sales channel, you are applying to sell your products directly on Wanelo, so that millions of shoppers can discover and buy your products with just a tap.
What is Wanelo?
Wanelo (“wah-nee-loh,” from Want, Need, Love) is a social marketplace bringing together 800K stores and 50M products, all shoppable from one place. For shoppers, it’s a way to discover and buy products from stores both big and small. For merchants, Wanelo is a place to market and sell your products to millions of users who come to do nothing but shop.
How does the Wanelo Sales Channel work?
- At this time, the Wanelo Sales Channel is only available to sellers with a US social security number
- Installing the Wanelo Sales Channel places your store on the waitlist to sell in Wanelo's marketplace
- While your application is under review, Wanelo syncs with your Shopify inventory to automatically import your products to your own Wanelo storefront
- If your application is accepted, your store will be notified and your products will be made available for direct purchase in Wanelo's marketplace
- Any order placed on Wanelo is sent straight to your Shopify dashboard to be fulfilled
What else do sellers in Wanelo's marketplace need to know?
- All stores are subject to approval. Please read our prohibited products on Wanelo before installing. Any stores with prohibited products will be denied.
- Orders placed on Wanelo must be fulfilled within 5 days and tracking numbers are required
- Orders must be confirmed as shipped by a Wanelo supported carrier to qualify for payment
- Your store’s email address, location and policies for shipping, returns and exchanges must be visible on your website
- At this time, Wanelo supports a single shipping rate per store and cannot support customized products if they require customer input at the time of order
- At this time, Wanelo only processes payment to US Bank accounts. If you do not have a US Bank Account, you can register to receive payment through Payoneer here
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
We charge 17.1% commission on the subtotal of fulfilled orders
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
good customer service! Many fashion item on sell and good for customers .Easy to use and easy to sell.
Thank you, inseva! We're glad that we were able to help you with your store. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance. You can always email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have done all the steps, with an error " Your store is not eligible for selling on Wanelo" ? Please advise
Hello Artisan Carat! We just finished reviewing your store and have approved it to sell directly on Wanelo. Please check. If you have further questions, you can always send us an email at, email@example.com. Thank you!
Terrible app. For some reason my OLD outdated listings are still connected and there is no way through the app nor the wanelo website to disconnect, delete, or close the account so that my products won't show. I now have to manually hide 192 products one by one since they're not available for sale and no longer available. Good luck trying to get help.
We definitely can understand the frustration of removing products manually one by one. The way to have avoid this is to uninstall and reinstall the Wanelo sales channel from your Shopify account. We provided this guidance immediately upon receiving your inquiry, and it's unfortunate you were not able to read it in time. We have some new, exciting features releasing in the coming weeks, and should you be willing to give us another try, we'd be happy to work with you again.