Reach new customers
Sell your products directly to millions of active shoppers to increase your customer base.
List your entire inventory
Easily sync your entire product catalog to Wanelo.
Thousands of Shopify merchants report Wanelo has helped them increase their sales 3-6x!
Sell in Wanelo’s marketplace and get discovered by millions of active shoppers!
The Wanelo Sales Channel was built to help Shopify merchants reach new customers, build a following and grow their businesses. By installing the sales channel, you are applying to sell your products directly on Wanelo, so that millions of shoppers can discover and buy your products with just a tap.
What is Wanelo?
Wanelo (“wah-nee-loh,” from Want, Need, Love) is a social marketplace bringing together 800K stores and 50M products, all shoppable from one place. For shoppers, it’s a way to discover and buy products from stores both big and small. For merchants, Wanelo is a place to market and sell your products to millions of users who come to do nothing but shop.
How does the Wanelo Sales Channel work?
- At this time, the Wanelo Sales Channel is only available to sellers with a US social security number
- Installing the Wanelo Sales Channel places your store on the waitlist to sell in Wanelo's marketplace
- While your application is under review, Wanelo syncs with your Shopify inventory to automatically import your products to your own Wanelo storefront
- If your application is accepted, your store will be notified and your products will be made available for direct purchase in Wanelo's marketplace
- Any order placed on Wanelo is sent straight to your Shopify dashboard to be fulfilled
What else do sellers in Wanelo's marketplace need to know?
- All stores are subject to approval. Please read our prohibited products on Wanelo before installing. Any stores with prohibited products will be denied.
- Orders placed on Wanelo must be fulfilled within 5 days and tracking numbers are required
- Orders must be confirmed as shipped by a Wanelo supported carrier to qualify for payment
- Your store’s email address, location and policies for shipping, returns and exchanges must be visible on your website
- At this time, Wanelo supports a single shipping rate per store and cannot support customized products if they require customer input at the time of order
- At this time, Wanelo only processes payment to US Bank accounts. If you do not have a US Bank Account, you can register to receive payment through Payoneer here
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
We charge 15% commission on the subtotal of fulfilled orders
Overall rating Based on 176 reviews
Most recent reviews
so horrible, they don't even respond to any of your emails if you ever need to get in contact with them. I can't add this app to my store anymore, it was on there before and now it does not work. My page was deleted, for some reason I tried re adding it, still wouldn't work. Wanelo has always been horrible with replying to emails though. This app used to be so much better when it first started off. It would have been a huge help to small business. So much has changed!! Such a shame what this app has come to.
I have had no problem working with customer service directly, but getting ahold of them has been an issue. For Wanelo orders, they only give Wanelo email addresses, and no option for direct contact with the customer. BUT, the email on the orders don't work! I have tried several times to contact Wanelo through the emails provided on the order, but get NOTHING. So, I have to create a new email, and send to Wanelo customer support. Why do you even bother putting an email on the orders, when we can't contact through it?
I also have gotten a recent request for tracking information for orders that were made over 3 years ago. Why did you wait 3 years to ask, when USPS and other providers don't even have that information anymore, it is not accessible after 3 years! We didn't even realize we hadn't got paid for these orders, and now we can only get a paper check sent in the mail? Very inconvenient and poor, very poor timing. If you need more tracking, or any information, ask in a timely manner, thanks!
Amazed By Grace Specialties
We've tried adding Wanelo to our Sales Channels several times over the last year, and always get the same message: "Not accepting any new stores until our feeds system is complete". Ridiculous! How long does it take to upgrade a 'feeds system'?...and why would SHOPIFY even LIST THEM if they're not taking on new clients? This whole thing just smells bad...
We gave it ONE STAR because the review software will not let us give it a zero.