Wait! Exit Discounts and Popup

Wait! Exit Discounts and Popup

by Tabarnapp

Give automatic discounts to customers as they intent to leave

bcvapeworld

Good app, good price, allow me to give discounts to my customers on my website when they intent to leave, and its a cheap price app! absolute recomend . Thank you.

the new world art

I've just started using the Exit Pop coupon which was really simple & quick to install & set up. Nice addition to my store!

great value yoga

Love the concept of this app and it's super easy to navigate to reward customers with a discount when they leave. Would highly recommend downloading this app.

northern-coffee

Good app, simple and easy to configure! Works well and do what should do! The exit intent pop-up ends up getting us many potentially bounced customers.

The backcountry shop

Good app idea !!! So easy to add :) Just a few minutes and here it is! Working great so far. Thanks

One4all Soundstore

Great product and good price, simple to use and configure! Help and give luck sales for all visitors leaving my store

Digital Discount inc

good application to maximize the chances of selling something, we never have enough!! This one is great and easy to install

Performance Race Gear

haha, I really like what the app is designed to do!! It's a bonus feature to increase the selling stats! I like it!

UC Lenses

I used this app for a exit pop-up on my Shopify page to give a discount when they agree to stay. This is an amazing feature! Works wonderfully

Hello Nutrition Deals

Very good App, It's a really smart way to hunt a sale for customers who leave our shop! Well done!

Previous 1