Secure, daily or hourly backups of your entire store. Plus - version based backups for every update event.
Protect Your Store
Mistakes are inevitable. Whether it's human error, or third party apps, Warely can roll back any changes so you can have peace of mind.
So you don't miss a beat. Our team based in Savannah, GA are Shopify experts and here to help you with any questions you have.
About Data Backups & Recovery
Get peace of mind knowing that Warely protects you against unforeseen disaster.
Warely is dedicated to providing you the best solutions in protecting your store from costly downtime and errors. Get automated, secure backups of all of your store's content - and rest easy knowing that Warely is keeping a synced copy of your Shopify store in case you ever need to roll back changes.
Take control over your backups.
Every store is different, and we give you full control over which content is important to you to back up.
Scalable backup space as you need it.
Instead of charging you based on the number of orders or sales volume, we offer transparent and fair pricing based on storage space used.
Innovative Data Management
We've integrated the latest technology to ensure we can capture more data types than other solutions. We're constantly working to improve our features and deliver more value to your business.
Back up your images, metafields, and themes.
Including comparable image history, and git-style code side by side comparisons to see any changes to your theme's code, style, and liquid files.
What makes Warely different than other backup solutions
We've been there. Unlike other Shopify app developers, we started first as Shopify merchants, managing stores that received millions of visitors annually. We built enterprise level applications because we need them. And now we want to make them available to all Shopify merchants.
Why does my store need automated backups?
- People make mistakes. Did you know that human error is one of the most common unpreventable events that causes downtime or wasted time? Whether it's a new employee, or a freelancer working on your store, rest assured that you'd be able to roll back any changes.
- Hone in on SEO changes. If a recent adjustment to your product descriptions, titles, and other content or themes did not work in your favor, Warely makes it easy to roll back these content changes.
- Third party apps compromise data. It can and does happen. Sometimes third party apps (custom or on the app store) can accidentally delete or change content such as themes, products, customers, pages, inventory, and more. Warely protects your store against these mistakes.
- Manually exporting your data as CSVs is time consuming, unsustainable, and doesn't cover the majority of your content types.
Built by the internal team of established Shopify partners who manages some of the largest stores in their industry. Our solution was built with for stores of all sizes to help merchants succeed and prevent loss. Our theme and asset automatic backups provide a git-style revision history so you can easily identify and roll back changes to your store's front end code and themes
Daily, Automatic Backups
Up to 100 MBs of Backups
Restore Deleted Content
Store Recovery from Backups
Perfect for new stores
Instant, Revision Based Backups
Hourly, Automatic Full Backups
Data Den Storage up to 1 GB
Backup Product Photos
$10 per additional GB beyond 5 GBs (up to 20 GBs). Enterprise Plan available for stores beyond this. See pricing page.
Everything in Premium & Forever Free
Data Den Storage up to 5 GBs
Scalable Data Den Storage (up to 20 GBs)
Priority Customer Support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
Can't say how well it actually works cause I haven't had to try to restore yet.
Which is a good thing:) The backup process looks good as far as I can tell. Looks like the free version with 100mb of space will work until l I start getting a lot of orders. Then I won't mind paying for it.
Hoping I'll get to that point!
Even though I have installed the app successfully I haven't had to use it (a good thing) so my review is a little unjustified. I was surprised at being taken to a third party website at first but it all seemed legit. I am on the Free plan as we are brand new and will only ever have a small amount of products to sell, and backup. I'm looking forward to manipulating my site code and having some assurance that the original is protected.