Warranty Registration | Profit

Warranty Registration | Profit | Reviews

by ProfitFire

Warranty registration for your store

Purafide

We are using this app for our Warranty requirements and it works great for us. Customer support is excellent which quick responses.

No Worriez Outdoor Grilling

goods app! It is easy to collect customer information! The support team is good and will solve you questions in time.

Cortex Beauty

Love this app and the support team! They answered extremely fast and helped with additional things I needed to add to the app. Very kind and supportive. Not sure why there are other reviews claiming they don't answer. They helped me immediately! 10/10 Recommend

Warehouse Lighting

Works great for us, and was simple to implement. Their support is very helpful and very responsive!

Smart Wallaby

Simple installation, easy setup. Rick from customer service helped me configure some things I wanted to be tailored to my specific needs and was helpful, quick, and efficient. A good solution for building a customer email database through simple warranty registartion.

Armordillo USA by I3 Enterprise Inc.

Great product, great customer service. This is exactly what i want and is definitely user friendly. Rick in customer support helped us with adding fields and making sure the products work perfect! Love it and will be adding this feature to my 2nd website. Definitely recommend!

Kidswheels.co.nz

I asked for some change to the information and additional boxes to collect data. It was done quickly and exactly as I requested. Highly recommend this company

Morsen

The service in getting set up has been excellent - very responsive! Thank you for creating this app. Hopefully, they can reply email faster next time

Dimgogo

This app helped us to create warranty registration form to collect more data about users. We had a question about outline of the firm on mobile devices and Micheal was quick to come and solve this. Now we wish users answers can be accessed programmatically as customer tags or in some other way.

luvele IT

Great app, I think we are up to our 9th store and Michael has been there the whole way. Easy support and consistent coms. Thanks again Tim

Previous 1