Wassup!

Wassup!

by ZASI Shopping

Interactive Email Collection, Contextual Marketing with Coupon

giftwrapmyface

This is my experience with wassup. I received an email from their CEO who requested me to try out the app. To make sure the app was legit, I even did a hangouts call with him and let me tell you....I was impressed! I decided to give the app a shot. Since then, i've been configuring the app for every marketing day with beautiful looking heroes. Conversions have definitely gone north.

irasoles

i initially downloaded it and thought why pay for it and used the free version.It worked like a dream and got a few positive feedbacks from buyers.Although then i saw the paid version and its something you cant ignore.We deal in women footwear and the "heros" as the app calls them were irresistible and a must have.Its fresh and too innovative.Its not been long i have the app but i have seen a decent spike in sale through the Hero.It simplifies and eases my teams efforts of looking through the marketing calender and change the entire theme of the website.With such a wide variety of Heros i can easily change it and add an element of the current marketing day.kudos team

Jiyas.co - Expression Jewellery

I just started using it today. It seems like it will be a great addition to my store. I have an option to select from over 500 animated characters (which they call as Heroes). This makes my website look unique and non-intrusive to collect email ids. After some customization, it will be exactly what I was looking for.