Wassup ‑ Email Collection

Wassup ‑ Email Collection

by Wassup

Interactive Email Collection, Contextual Marketing with Coupon

The Muskoka Store

This app provides an animated character who is placed in one of the corners of your screen. The animated character is a great way to draw a viewer's eye to "special deals" and key information. The animated character also adds personality to our site and can be customized to fit our brand or a specific day/event/holiday. The paid plan gives us more customization to increase the effectiveness of this app and tie it into larger marketing strategies i.e. discount codes on Valentine's day using a heart-shaped character.

Royale Bucket

Very beautiful and cute looking widgets. I like the idea. Recommend this app. The app was easy to setup and the widget appears on the store.

giftwrapmyface

This is my experience with wassup. I received an email from their CEO who requested me to try out the app. To make sure the app was legit, I even did a hangouts call with him and let me tell you....I was impressed! I decided to give the app a shot. Since then, i've been configuring the app for every marketing day with beautiful looking heroes. Conversions have definitely gone north.

irasoles

i initially downloaded it and thought why pay for it and used the free version.It worked like a dream and got a few positive feedbacks from buyers.Although then i saw the paid version and its something you cant ignore.We deal in women footwear and the "heros" as the app calls them were irresistible and a must have.Its fresh and too innovative.Its not been long i have the app but i have seen a decent spike in sale through the Hero.It simplifies and eases my teams efforts of looking through the marketing calender and change the entire theme of the website.With such a wide variety of Heros i can easily change it and add an element of the current marketing day.kudos team

Jiyas.co - Expression Jewellery

I just started using it today. It seems like it will be a great addition to my store. I have an option to select from over 500 animated characters (which they call as Heroes). This makes my website look unique and non-intrusive to collect email ids. After some customization, it will be exactly what I was looking for.