Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Pasta Kitchen (tutto pasta)

Great app, up to now, only been working for a few days. Had a few problems with the install but Gopinath was very helpful and solved our issue after a few emails. Thanks.

KC Cattle Company

This app has accomplished everything our company has needed it to. The data even showed us after the 1 month free trial that the sales from the email alerts were easily worth the monthly payment. Customer service has also been great to make any specific changes for our business and answer any questions.

luminpure

Great app, especially enjoyed their support team - Gopinath was super helpful. Solved my issue in minutes. Cheers guys!

FURST

I found the widget easy to integrate on store and the support was nice to assist me in fixing some issue with my emails sent to the customers.

Oeuf

Needed something to help our customers get us their details for out of stock items. This app was quick and easy to install, support team is amazing.

Plata Paris

Very helpful support team.
Just started using the app today and could not see the button on the out of stock products, they immediately answered and fixed. Will see on the long term ;)

Suunday

This app is excellent for our business as we frequently go in and out of stock in styles. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify to notify customers when items are back in stock while respecting our branding guidelines. My customers love it! The product team is also very hands on in helping us modify our configuration which is very helpful. Recommend 10/10 times.

TierOneUSA

I think this app is critical for any serious store owner who regularly has items out of stock. Builds your email list and generates sales. Support is fast too.

THAI VAPE SHOP

I've just installed the app and they help me do the customization exactly as I wanted to. Best support ever!

redleague.com

Super duper service.
Fast and reliable.

What a breeze to install.
And gives a very cool look to my shop.
Thanks again.